Page 4 of 24 ... 2345614 ...
    Guru
    08-24-2009, 03:22 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    John....
    One of the two satellites was paid for. The one that was just launched by the Ruskies was paid for (an XM sat). The one coming up with bankrupt Sea Launch (a Sirius sat) was not completely paid for. I haven't checked lately to see how Sea Launch is doing with respect to a BK reorg.

Hey I dont care, I was told they were all paid for. Now I here there is more to pay off. It is just what I was saying before these kinds of payments have way of coming out of the woodwork.

Head Honcho
    08-24-2009, 03:24 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Yea but Tyler as you know the 3rd and 4th quarters are directly connected more then most realize and I think it is at least important to give more of a mention as to why the third quarter terrible numbers will creat great numbers for the 4th quarter. I saw you mentioned it but some may not be able to put 2 and 2 togrther to realize this. As you said if you had been getting E-mails from people then those same people would need this to be explained more clearly because if they did not understand why the 3rd quarters numbers stink by now then they also dont know why the 4th quarter will be so good. As an example, SIRI was FCF positive for the last half of the 2007, once the FCF for the 4th quarter was put into the 3rd quarter. That was all I was trying to get across.
    Point taken. I have often spoken of the Q3 to Q4 relationship, and it is easy to slip into the assumption that readers already know this. However, with new readers all of the time, it is important for readers to know the dynamic at play
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Guru
    08-24-2009, 03:27 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Hey Julie, yes, vacation is very good for business. I think we started to maintain this uptrend when Johnny Irish went on vacation.

So, now someone else needs to leave town so we can all profit. Hey, ROMO, it's about time you take a vacation!!!!
    watched pot never boils, but it steams a whole lot and burns your eyes...the volume on siri is continuing to be insanely high....but it just broke to .69, not sure what to make of that swing....50 cent newbies starting the swing trading?

I can see the big moves still aren't out of siri....longs are fine if you can handle the big moves, as long as they keep heading up...and they do..

Addict
    08-24-2009, 03:32 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hey I dont care, I was told they were all paid for. Now I here there is more to pay off. It is just what I was saying before these kinds of payments have way of coming out of the woodwork.
    no....Mel said it at the May 7 CC....one paid, one to go...specifically Sea Launch. In fact, you and I had this discussion back then.

08-24-2009, 03:32 PM #35
    .6handle...lets see what the shorts have up their sleeves? I think they are holding AA. Good luck...shame...shame to all who did not shave shares at .77....it was there for the taking! Two full days to grab at .77 and now what, should be an exciting close for some one with only 5k shares and cash. If we finish weak, tomorrow could get slippery, what do you think Relmor?

GLA

Guru
    08-24-2009, 03:33 PM #36
    someone here at work wanted a new car with SXM but said "why can't they just give it free?" i said it comes with 3 months free, she said awesome...but i bet she won't renew...

somehow they have to monetize the radios that are not activated...plain and simple...to hit that $90 pps, that is...

I definately don't want to hear commercials...but, why not have commercials across the screen visually??????

Addict
    08-24-2009, 03:37 PM #37
    coming back up......the quick profit takers gone home for the day. Level II looks strong enough to keep it north of .71 till close.

08-24-2009, 03:51 PM #38
    Relmor...is volatility for real! For a trader with any scratch how can you not make money on these swings...if you are a true long...its almost free for the taking. GLA....I will go on record as saying this stock continues to amaze me!

Guru
    08-24-2009, 03:58 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    no....Mel said it at the May 7 CC....one paid, one to go...specifically Sea Launch. In fact, you and I had this discussion back then.

underway, Your really starting to kill the joke on Johnny.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-24-2009, 04:04 PM #40
    Yes, this stock continues to amaze!
    I was able to pick up another block at .695.
    We had a solid close, but I am concerned about the swings. Obviously there are buyers out there at the .70 and above level.

Page 4 of 24 ... 2345614 ...