Page 23 of 24 ... 1321222324
    Mentor
    08-28-2009, 10:49 AM #221

calling romo . . come-in romo; over

Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    ------------------------------------
    Kids going away to college today. First time for me. I'm sure I should be either drinking heavily for either reason. One cause I'm going to miss him. Two cause he's out of the house. Happy Friday everyone. Go Sirius, Go Green!
    hey romo . . what's the consecutive post record again??

socal ripped-off an 8 bagger last night

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-28-2009, 11:01 AM #222
    Kids going away to college today. First time for me. I'm sure I should be either drinking heavily for either reason. One cause I'm going to miss him. Two cause he's out of the house. Happy Friday everyone. Go Sirius, Go Green!
    I put five, yep that's right five, out the door to college over the last 11 years. All five are doing what they got degrees in too!

But, I have to admit......the day they all left was the happiest day of our lives! You can't ask for anything more than seeing your kids go off in the world and be happy and successful. And now I get to hang out with this cute little chick that I married several decades ago.

It's kind of like watching our little Sirius grow up and make us all money!!!!!

Addict
    08-28-2009, 11:11 AM #223
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I put five, yep that's right five, out the door to college over the last 11 years. All five are doing what they got degrees in too!

But, I have to admit......the day they all left was the happiest day of our lives! You can't ask for anything more than seeing your kids go off in the world and be happy and successful. And now I get to hang out with this cute little chick that I married several decades ago.

It's kind of like watching our little Sirius grow up and make us all money!!!!!
    we have 5 kids as well! And that's why we need SIRI to work some magic here!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-28-2009, 11:41 AM #224
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    we have 5 kids as well! And that's why we need SIRI to work some magic here!
    Yes, it isn't cheap....and trust me. They don't send money home after they leave.

Mentor
    08-28-2009, 05:13 PM #225
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Romo. Get your ass back in the stock. You've given up the posting ghost ever since.

I love that title from the fast money clowns.

"Dash for Trash". As in free fm etc. I guess their shorting aapl just isn't really working for them these days.

I don't know what happened to this thread this week. But damn it, get typing and quit getting a life. You're killing me.

I tried that whole bear story board thing. But honestly, I just can't think like a bear.

The West Coast has it's advantages for message board posting. Everyone is fast asleep. All the while Socal, is just posting more crap without interference.

You ever wonder what a market correction looks like? I mean they say what ten percent. But truly was it necessary to correct to 6,500? It's all a big GS scam to me. 876-5309. From the song. If you remember.

Hey Hopeful and SRK. I've been to Victoria a few times. Once for a few days. Loved it. Especially that ferry ride in open waters. Yeah. Anyway, my favorite part is still the Brittish look downtown. Absolutely classic. People always say the gardens. But I love that amphitheatre look downtown with the street entertainers etc. Great location.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by SiriusBuzz; Today at 11:18 AM. Reason: 8 posts in a row?

Addict
    08-28-2009, 05:22 PM #226
    Can't wait for my kids to go to college. I had fun in college, the bad fun and the good fun. Still several years away...but I get drunk every day anyway...the nanny takes good care of them.

Oh, BTW, since this is a SIRIS sirte (damn I got the hiccups)...they are definetely not going to go to college because of SIRI...
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 08-28-2009 at 05:26 PM.

08-29-2009, 09:39 AM #227
    Where did everyone go?

08-29-2009, 10:18 AM #228
    Quote Originally Posted by MichGoBlue View Post
    Where did everyone go?

Good Morning MGB,

Good question. Even I, who has not missed a day of posting, my rubrics
    since I joined this site in March, missed posting Friday. I was hoping for
    an uproar of protests, chanting Julie, Julie. Not so much.

Possibly last week of summer, back to school, and vacations have all
    contributed to the reasons for the lack of posts. Or it could be, myself
    a great example, have nothing halfway intelligent to say. So instead
    of rambling on and on. like I am doing now, they chose not to post and
    subject themselves to the scrutiny. Me, I'm all about scrutiny.

What was your question again?

Happy Weekend!

Julie

08-29-2009, 10:10 PM #229
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning MGB,

Good question. Even I, who has not missed a day of posting, my rubrics
    since I joined this site in March, missed posting Friday. I was hoping for
    an uproar of protests, chanting Julie, Julie. Not so much.

Possibly last week of summer, back to school, and vacations have all
    contributed to the reasons for the lack of posts. Or it could be, myself
    a great example, have nothing halfway intelligent to say. So instead
    of rambling on and on. like I am doing now, they chose not to post and
    subject themselves to the scrutiny. Me, I'm all about scrutiny.

What was your question again?

Happy Weekend!

Julie
    Maybe they all won the Mega Millions lottery? I did not, I think I won 4 bucks . . . still worth almost 6 shares = $540 per the Doctor. ($90/share)

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 02:41 AM #230
    Still in a bullish uptrend. I see a tradable range of .65 to .73 cent range this week . Lowest target i see this week is the gap at .61, and the top off at .78 from last week. Without some sort of news, that range seems to be solid right now. Great how long we are trading above .60 cents.
    Auto news is good, maybe that will be it. Market tanks, we might get a negative turn to test support again. I dont see much else as a negative catalyst right now, other than the friggin morons that write siriusxm articles, and people listening to them.(not here, lol). Mean morelike Rick A. and other dishrags, etc.. And the market having a major down trend. But if the market stays strong, and the MM's like UBSS and MWSE, BATS and NITE are still heavy on the buy side, we should hold .63-.65 range. Seems if we are going to challenge $1, we need another base in which to lauch from. Falling into a consolidation pattern with is great news to be doing it so high.