Page 22 of 24 ... 122021222324
    08-27-2009, 10:04 PM #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    Relmor,

Your analysis is showing great support. Do you feel the gap at .60 will go unfilled? I think we still have one at .45, but I might agree that one is washed in the tide. I share the same sentiment as Ben that the market as a whole is getting a little ahead of itself and is overbought.

What full swing range do you think is reasonable for SIRI in the next 30 days?

Not holding you to anything. You just seem to have a good grasp of the current SIRI trending.
    Could someone briefly explain the ".45 gap" to this rookie? Thanks.

Addict
    08-27-2009, 10:26 PM #212
    Quote Originally Posted by MichGoBlue View Post
    I got positive on AIG today too. I also thought I was toast on this one a few months ago. With the 20-1 reverse, this is still in only over 2 bucks, it could go much higher. Did you sell? I did not.

Oop, this is the SXM site. Made some money on our baby today too!
    I sold. I can make money quicker some other ways than wait until AIG reaches the stratosphere...

I just did not want to declare $16652 in loses (one actually can't, the most is $3000 and I already have a carryover from last year... well you can but you had to had large gains... anyway I let me accountant (my wife) deal with that crap). With SIRI is not that bad. $2600 or so...
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 08-27-2009 at 10:37 PM.

Addict
    08-27-2009, 11:00 PM #213
    Unless a satellite blows up or the market crashes in the next few weeks, we won't come anywhere close to .45. Someone is dreaming to buy much lower. I think we close at .72 tomorrow going into the weekend. There is too much underlying strength mid to high .60's right now to go much lower. 3rd & 4th quarters are going to be very, very good ones and the big $ knows it.

08-27-2009, 11:04 PM #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I sold. I can make money quicker some other ways than wait until AIG reaches the stratosphere...

I just did not want to declare $16652 in loses (one actually can't, the most is $3000 and I already have a carryover from last year... well you can but you had to had large gains... anyway I let me accountant (my wife) deal with that crap). With SIRI is not that bad. $2600 or so...
    Nice move holding on for the last month or two. When Citi said the stock was almost worthless, the floor fell out. You would have been kicking youself (your wife too) if you sold back then.

Addict
    08-27-2009, 11:18 PM #215
    Howard Stern not available over the Apple internet app, XM, not Sirius available on the new Iphone/Touch car accessory. Hmmmm, I wonder why Mel decided to do this....

On Howard not being available on Apple internet App:
    Because Howard is the biggest draw and they don't actually want the majority of subs to be spending most of their time on via online listening because of royalties. And knowing the new hardware for 35M+ Apple devices coming....

Why XM vs Sirius on the new car apple dock:
    Because MLB is available on XM and you get Howard Stern and NFL with best of Sirius plan - extra $ 4/month. If this was available for Sirius, no where near the amount of new subs would upgrade to XM since MLB not available on best of XM and no other big draws. You can't beat XM service with best of Sirius and this is the direction they want to push everyone.

Mel is no dummy. He will be laughing all the way to the bank, just like all of us - Mel already up 25M on his options assuming he eventually picks them all up in the next few years.

Addict
    08-28-2009, 08:29 AM #216
    hey socal....you talking to yourself again....(:

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-28-2009, 08:50 AM #217
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    hey socal....you talking to yourself again....(:
    He does that a lot!

Enthusiast
    08-28-2009, 09:04 AM #218
    I do not need an explanation of the .45 gap. I have been trading this stock for 4 years and know that the fundamentals have changed and I even said that gap has been washed over. My question centered on the gap at .60 and if it looks to be a momentum victim as well. But I appreciate you taking the time to ask someone else to respond.

Addict
    08-28-2009, 09:49 AM #219
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    ------------------------------------
    Kids going away to college today. First time for me. I'm sure I should be either drinking heavily for either reason. One cause I'm going to miss him. Two cause he's out of the house. Happy Friday everyone. Go Sirius, Go Green!
    first kid going away to college is a big deal. my wife and I cried when we dropped him off.....like the first day of kindergarten......except our son was off to experience non-stop beer bashes as opposed to milk and cookies and nap time. good luck!

Mentor
    08-28-2009, 10:44 AM #220
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Hey hopeful and SRK. I've been to Victoria a few times. Once for a few days. Loved it. Especially that ferry ride in open waters. Yeah. Anyway, my favorite part is still the British look downtown. Absolutely classic. People always say the gardens. But I love that ampitheatre look downtown with the street entertainers etc. Great location.
    yeah. . I took that enclosed Catamaran over from Seattle. Inner Harbor look is great . . Parliament Bldg, Big hotel that serves hi-tea . . the gardens are worth seeing . . took the whale watching tour on an 8 man zodiac (had to be nuts); orcas cresting all around the damn thing . . would luv to get back someday but it takes forever from here . .

$0.71-$0.75 til Q3CC . . don't doubt SRK
    HHST . .TI4UJ2

P.S. it's "867-5309" . . . it used to be a working number in NJ's "201" area code . . right near where I went to college . . had some fun with it too before phone co took it "out of service"
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 08-28-2009 at 05:04 PM.