Page 14 of 24 ... 41213141516 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    08-25-2009, 11:45 PM #131
    Hey guys and gal,

What time is this PR show going down tomorrow?

Mentor
    08-26-2009, 12:29 AM #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    Hey guys and gal,

What time is this PR show going down tomorrow?
    11 am, but I have no clue what time zone. Says 11 am to 3pm on the invitation. If we assume its in New York, there you go.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    08-26-2009, 01:10 AM #133
    Thanks Relmor!

08-26-2009, 07:53 AM #134
    Quote Originally Posted by MichGoBlue View Post
    I read this today too. Hopefully tomorrow's news can get it back in the 70's and give it a bump to start to push that Buck!

Is that Buck as in BuckEYES?
    Good one, MGB!

Good Morning, is it raining in your part of town?
    It's pouring here.

Enjoy your day,
    Julie

Addict
    08-26-2009, 08:28 AM #135
    Gee, ya think this was timed to coincide with today's announcement of new products? Unbelievable! This article is out of nowhere. Howard has 15 months to go on his contract, and they publish this piece today. They are so obviously biased.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...t_expires.html

Head Honcho
    08-26-2009, 08:33 AM #136
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    11 am, but I have no clue what time zone. Says 11 am to 3pm on the invitation. If we assume its in New York, there you go.
    It is New York time, and the event is at Sirius headquarters. I will be writing about it today
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

08-26-2009, 08:36 AM #137
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    Gee, ya think this was timed to coincide with today's announcement of new products? Unbelievable! This article is out of nowhere. Howard has 15 months to go on his contract, and they publish this piece today. They are so obviously biased.

You beat me to it. I just came here with this link. Maybe it's great minds think alike.
    Thanks for the link, Underway.

Julie

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-26-2009, 08:38 AM #138
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post

Underway, it's not that bad of an article.....We got mentioned several times. I think it was much more an article about Stern the icon than anything else.

It does make me think that if we are going to renew his contract. We'd better do it sooner than later.

08-26-2009, 08:44 AM #139
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Underway, it's not that bad of an article.....We got mentioned several times. I think it was much more an article about Stern the icon than anything else.

It does make me think that if we are going to renew his contract. We'd better do it sooner than later.
    Good morning Chuck,

Have you recovered from your bikebutt yet?
    Hope you're doing well and enjoying that beach life.
    Again, sigh....

Julie

08-26-2009, 08:58 AM #140
    I feel like Bob Barker...come on down SIRI...I think we hit the low fifties high forties in the next few weeks. Markets are so over cooked, when the dam cracks we will get pulled down with the rest of the markets. Seventies might be a thing of the past. How about Cramer and GS trying to cut the legs off the run the other night, he is such a puppet...they are not even trying to hide it anymore. I hope the shorts have one more run at this stock, just when you think we are free from them....they will team up with the MM and take back all this easy money. I think they will drop this thing a hefty % just to shake the trees and scare out anyone who is not a true long. JMVHO.

GLA

Two weeks to home opener...sick.

Page 14 of 24 ... 41213141516 ...