Page 28 of 60 ... 18262728293038 ...
    Addict
    08-26-2009, 03:06 PM #271
    Damn it!
    I caught the news on ASFX exActly when it came out and tried to buy in before it started running up. But it my phone wouldn't enter the order. So I call TDAmeritrade and it seems that ASFX is on Tdas restricted list and I can't buy it AT ALL thru TDA. I wouldve made 50% already.

Addict
    08-26-2009, 03:11 PM #272
    American Scientific Resources Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Intellectual Property
    ASFX14:46 EDTPR Newswire
    WESTON, Fla., Aug. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Scientific Resources, Inc. (Pink Sheets: ASFX) (the Company), today confirmed that it has signed a letter of intent to acquire the intellectual property to the Disintegrator home needle destruction device (NDD) (U.S. Patent No. 6,384,362 Patent Application No.: 09/500,504).

American Scientific Resources will, upon closing, hold the rights to the patent, a property of Safeguard Medical Technologies. The Company is seeking the rights to the patent as part of ASR's plan to introduce the product commercially in the fall of 2009. Specific terms have not been disclosed pending successful negotiation of the agreement.

Currently the only FDA approved NDD for home use, the Disintegrator enables patients who give themselves injections, including those suffering from multiple sclerosis or diabetes, to properly and safely dispose of needles at home. The device is approved by the EPA and the American Diabetes Association.

Safeguard has already delivered a purchase order for 5000 units to one of the world's leading healthcare enterprises in March of 2009; since then, the global enterprise has placed an additional order for 2000 units which American Scientific Resources will fill. Safeguard practices a form of just-in-time productivity, matching production to its needs based on order size. In order to achieve fulfillment, production is planned to ramp up by year's end with full production capability exceeding 20,000 units per month.

A congressional bill (S, 1312) is pending which would amend Title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for coverage, as supplies associated with the injection of insulin, of containment, removal, decontamination, and disposal of home-generated needles, syringes, and other sharps through a sharps decontamination/destruction device or similar program under part D of the Medicare program.

08-26-2009, 03:13 PM #273
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Damn it!
    I caught the news on ASFX exActly when it came out and tried to buy in before it started running up. But it my phone wouldn't enter the order. So I call TDAmeritrade and it seems that ASFX is on Tdas restricted list and I can't buy it AT ALL thru TDA. I wouldve made 50% already.
    Shots I ran into the same problem when I tried to get in this morning. I wonder whats the issue???

08-26-2009, 03:14 PM #274
    Thx for that chart on IFSL Bill. Seems the iPhone doesn't get very detailed charts.
    I think I'll wait for a pullback and try to get in then.
    I will say again that IFSL is a scam, I am 100% sure. I am not saying you won't make money, but I don't think it is worth the risk. I got in and made 30% but then got out once I did some deeper DD. Call Bracknell Shore, the marketing company IFSL is working with, and speak to a representative- this is how I found out. You will see what's wrong and it is definitely worth the 5 minutes:

Bracknell Shore
    8670 W. Cheyenne Ave
    Las Vegas, NV 89129
    (888) 398-5258

Addict
    08-26-2009, 03:22 PM #275

Angry

Thx for the warning IY. I appreciate those trying to save us money just as much as those trying to make us money.

Btw, wouldve been 100% on ASfX now.

Quote Originally Posted by investyoung View Post
    I will say again that IFSL is a scam, I am 100% sure. I am not saying you won't make money, but I don't think it is worth the risk. I got in and made 30% but then got out once I did some deeper DD. Call Bracknell Shore, the marketing company IFSL is working with, and speak to a representative- this is how I found out. You will see what's wrong and it is definitely worth the 5 minutes:

Bracknell Shore
    8670 W. Cheyenne Ave
    Las Vegas, NV 89129
    (888) 398-5258

08-26-2009, 03:32 PM #276
    Thx for the warning IY. I appreciate those trying to save us money just as much as those trying to make us money.

Btw, wouldve been 100% on ASfX now.
    You are welcome. I figure since you guys help me out so much with DD, opinions, education, and stock picks that I should return the favor when i can. Soon enough I'll start throwing some picks up here for you guys when I do some digging.

Sucks about ASFX. Sorry, but at least you are on top of the news, so you can catch more triggers like that in the future.

Mentor
    08-26-2009, 03:33 PM #277
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I have seen the lists for availability and they are rather small. Nobody is going to hold cheap stocks unless they have a crack in their noggins. The pps goes up and down like an ocean tide, and sometimes they don't come back up for a long time. Sometimes they don't even come back up.
    Nobody is going to hold cheap stocks unless they have a crack in their noggins.
    Uh, Bill ...

Addict
    08-26-2009, 03:40 PM #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Uh, Bill ...
    LOL. How long ago was that?

Btw, as a kid I cracked my noggin clean open 8 times. I'm probably brain damaged. Of course, you all knew that already.

Guru
    08-26-2009, 03:41 PM #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Uh, Bill ...
    Lol! I was talking about Brokers and Financial Institutions. I wouldn't hold them so people could short them.

Then there are eggs in the other basket....US!

Guru
    08-26-2009, 03:47 PM #280
    LOL. How long ago was that?

Btw, as a kid I cracked my noggin clean open 8 times. I'm probably brain damaged. Of course, you all knew that already.
    I am just brain-damaged today. I couldn't hit my ass with a flyswatter. Now NITE is having a party driving down QASP. They just keep lowering it, lowering it and lowering it...the greedy manipulating bastards!

It is problematic even watching it happen. Then it will skyrocket on more news or the signing of the acquisitions. They are a legit company. That is what really pisses me off!

I sound more angry than I really am, but I am not, shall we say... really pleased today.

This isn't my first rodeo, though. I am fine and will weather it. Just hang and let it blow over.

Page 28 of 60 ... 18262728293038 ...