Page 53 of 60 ... 3435152535455 ...
    Guru
    08-28-2009, 01:10 PM #521

Guru
    08-28-2009, 01:15 PM #522
    You might have to refresh your browser to get the right image.

08-28-2009, 01:16 PM #523
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Andy,

How have you been? You have been pretty quiet lately...You are the man! Thanks for the News Release here. It sounds pretty darn good!
    Hey Bill! Been here and there...I watch everyday...and only really get a chance to post when Im home...works been busy, for a gov't job...its nice for a change....must be all that money the "man" has been pumping out of his a##@ss to stimulate our economy....what a joke. Seems like the only thing working is cash for clunkers.....why dont they just a cut a check to all of us.....thats what they did here in Alaska, the state gave us a $1K extra in our Dividends last year..yet are economy is still in the tubes..I put mine into my Etrade Acct

Yeah, wheres our bump....Im waiting for a run...I need to buy my home theater system....going to try to put in a few windows this weekend, before I head out on the bear hunting/fishing trip next weekend!!!!

Guru
    08-28-2009, 01:19 PM #524

08-28-2009, 01:25 PM #525
    holy shit
    i just tryed facebook/myspace and internet won't go there... company prolly has it disabled?
    can sum1 plz delete all of my old posts lol? is tht possible w/ one click.
    i'm scared now :S
    can my company see wht i'm doing?

Guru
    08-28-2009, 01:29 PM #526
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Hey Bill! Been here and there...I watch everyday...and only really get a chance to post when Im home...works been busy, for a gov't job...its nice for a change....must be all that money the "man" has been pumping out of his a##@ss to stimulate our economy....what a joke. Seems like the only thing working is cash for clunkers.....why dont they just a cut a check to all of us.....thats what they did here in Alaska, the state gave us a $1K extra in our Dividends last year..yet are economy is still in the tubes..I put mine into my Etrade Acct

Yeah, wheres our bump....Im waiting for a run...I need to buy my home theater system....going to try to put in a few windows this weekend, before I head out on the bear hunting/fishing trip next weekend!!!!
    They don't want to give us money...having our money is power! We have to re-distribute that stuff you know.

I think everybody is just about fed up with this whole program.

I am putting together a little package for you. It is just hard to find anything that Alaska doesn't all ready have, so it may seem a little silly, but what the hay! I will give it a shot anyway.

Bear hunting would be so much fun...I am missing Alaska more by the day. I really wish that I lived there. I love Colorado, but I am more of an Alaska type of a guy. I can't wait to see the pictures from your up and coming trip!

08-28-2009, 01:31 PM #527
    And I was waiting for a pullback when it was at .14, but instead bought QASP.

C'mon QASP!!!! Show me the green today!!! I have no dry powder to avg down from .035...I could sell the remaining 3.2m shares of MGLG, my luck it would shooot to the moon right after....looks like Im just sitting and waiting like everyone else.

Guru
    08-28-2009, 01:34 PM #528
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    holy shit
    i just tryed facebook/myspace and internet won't go there... company prolly has it disabled?
    can sum1 plz delete all of my old posts lol? is tht possible w/ one click.
    i'm scared now :S
    can my company see wht i'm doing?
    Most companies, of any size, scan emails to see what their employees are doing and keep a log. I don't know if yours does or not, but I would be really really careful. They are probably putting a block on through a proxy server if it gives you a message that you cannot go to those sites. I am not trying to scare you, but that is what happens. Let me see what I can do, if anything.

08-28-2009, 01:36 PM #529
    They don't want to give us money...having our money is power! We have to re-distribute that stuff you know.

I think everybody is just about fed up with this whole program.

I am putting together a little package for you. It is just hard to find anything that Alaska doesn't all ready have, so it may seem a little silly, but what the hay! I will give it a shot anyway.

Bear hunting would be so much fun...I am missing Alaska more by the day. I really wish that I lived there. I love Colorado, but I am more of an Alaska type of a guy. I can't wait to see the pictures from your up and coming trip!
    Ive been meaning to ask you...you dont by chance have any relatives here already?..my boss is married to a Hart.

Theres more than enough room for ya up here!!!!
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-28-2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: my last name was in here

08-28-2009, 01:38 PM #530
    that blows...
    lol i thought it was a bad idea having this in my favourites and using sean as my username lol.
    i hope they don't have key loggers... and if they do and read this and then show me it its gunna look really dum :/
    i hope they just have facebook/myspace blocked and don't look at anything else.
    when i try Fb/MS it just comes up Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage just like when your connection is down.

Page 53 of 60 ... 3435152535455 ...