Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Addict
    08-19-2009, 08:18 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    You said it, good educated bet. I do not bet my hard earned money... I trade 20 bills for 100's.

You sound like the guy at the blacktrap table who says he never loses. Only you take it one step further and say you never bet.. LOL

Addict
    08-19-2009, 09:58 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    You sound like the guy at the blacktrap table who says he never loses. Only you take it one step further and say you never bet.. LOL
    I never said I never lose. I did say I never bet... but I forgot to add "... the way y'all bet".

Addict
    08-19-2009, 11:56 PM #33
    "i trade 20 bills for 100's." Sort of gave the impression you never lose. I quess you should have said and on ocassion I trade 100's for 20's. A little less arrogance goes a long way in my book.
    Maybe master Siriusowner you can teach us to all play the market the right way.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    08-20-2009, 01:17 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    Yeah sure, I'll go run to the freaking Corpus Christi and be back Ok ? Oh and BTW I'll call GM and tell them to hurry with my Camaro order because Hopeful wants a picture of it. What a moron.
    Alright Siriusowner you got me, I am the loser...

I bet that in 6 months you will not be able to come up with a picture, you never ordered one. You live in your mom's basement and are a troll basher. "Nice Relmor"! I hate to be mean but you really get me going and I know that's what you want. I really don't know how that would make you happy, maybe that's because you have a mental disorder and don't know it. Now go jump off a bridge you are a waste of skin, or at the very least get some mental help before it is too late...

I am done Siriusowner... "Ignore"
    Last edited by Hopeful; 08-20-2009 at 01:25 AM.

Page 4 of 4 ... 234