Page 3 of 37 1234513 ...
    Mentor
    08-10-2009, 11:09 AM #21
    qasp holders get ready for another run...44 coming up

Mentor
    08-10-2009, 11:13 AM #22
    sorry again...

anyways might as welll make my post on siri. i am totally suprised by todays action. a few more days like this and i think its safe to say that the 30's are gone forever.

Mentor
    08-10-2009, 11:15 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    sorry again...

anyways might as welll make my post on siri. i am totally suprised by todays action. a few more days like this and i think its safe to say that the 30's are gone forever.
    I got my dime ready,so do I........Hey Bassmaster,how's the trading going,a millionaire yet!!!

08-10-2009, 11:21 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Hope you get it Julie,but i never try to predict a Sp during a day or week to actually act on it,too damn hard...
    but i think you have a shot at it,but it might just be a minute or 2 at .46..

Really, no fair Johnny!! If you don't make a prediction, how
    can I come back with a But Johnny YOU said!!
    I need to have somebody lined up to blame for this.

Just trying to think ahead.

Julie

Guru
    08-10-2009, 11:26 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    damn it Irish . . I was just ready to log out and get some real work done today when your post popped up . . this is exactly what I was screaming all last week while you were taking in the rays in NW

big-bad-john is on the record that we need $475-$500 to make it happen . . looks like that could happen . . just have to watch-out for higher front-end costs on the OEM ramp-up . . could be a short term drag on EBITDA . .

p.s. I do like Tylers take on Audiovox (see main page); anybody else thinking about it??

would'a been nice to have jumped in on Liberty when the Investment Agreement was announced . . . ya snooze ya loose.

To be clear GAAP profit is different then FCF positive they dont need that much in EBITDA for that to happen. To be honest they dont even need close to that to be FCF positive and why I think they will be this year. Third quarter will be worse for FCF but the 4th quarter will more then make up for it.

Guru
    08-10-2009, 11:42 AM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    sorry again...

if i had a dime...lol,

08-10-2009, 11:45 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    I have to beleive with Direct TV they can sure up home retail with full blown SXM being beamed into homes with a box connected to all home audio systems with Sat on roof..It's a no brainer to me,but could affect bottom line for DTV,as it would take rev away..
    I was thinking more along the lines of in-car media. With most cars having DVD players, being able to stream the Disney channel for your kids in the backseat could be huge.

Mentor
    08-10-2009, 12:04 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by RunCatalina View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of in-car media. With most cars having DVD players, being able to stream the Disney channel for your kids in the backseat could be huge.
    They already have that,beleive it's disney,nickeloedeon and 1 other,they said in March CC that they were thinking of expanding on it way down the road..

Mentor
    08-10-2009, 12:05 PM #29
    broke through .50 to .51,lets see where it goes now?

Mentor
    08-10-2009, 12:15 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    To be clear GAAP profit is different then FCF positive they dont need that much in EBITDA for that to happen. To be honest they dont even need close to that to be FCF positive and why I think they will be this year. Third quarter will be worse for FCF but the 4th quarter will more then make up for it.
    yes, you are of course correct . . I should have been clearer in making the distinction

sure will be nice when this company can pay bills straight out of the kitty and not have to borrow from the wall street loan sharks

Page 3 of 37 1234513 ...