Page 33 of 37 ... 233132333435 ...
    Mentor
    08-14-2009, 05:47 PM #321
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    O , sorry, my bad. Definately was no crticism or correction at all.
    Just looking at your chart, and aswering Irish's question about it. Good information. Just speaking generally, not necessarily about SiriusXM. Most elliot wave users dont use it to day trade, but like you said, identify, and define ranges, and turning points. Also useful with cycle theories.
    And I dont bother with disecting sub waves past abc of major 1, for example. Im giving .17 to .63 credit as a major 1 wave, due to the time its spent under .63. Every day longer, more validates that as a major breakout point, for the next higher ranges. If .63 cents held back then for only 1 week, then the major wave 1 up, dominant trend count would start higher.
    It would be silly to say wave 2 lasted one day, then major wave 3 started the next day too, and went to .67. LOL Its fun TA thats for sure. Fib. counts are crucial in elliot wave theory.

No worries, LOL, I was more avoiding the daily SIRI's going here or there debates. All I can say is after I got serious into TA and learned a little patience, my trading has been much much better. I've been playing some options lately on stocks where I barely or don't even know what the company does, and its paying off. The only time I've ever done better is back in the blind beginner's luck days. I wish there was a way to be reborn every Monday.

Mentor
    08-14-2009, 05:59 PM #322
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Well to all enjoy your weekend as we ended up at .5654 and looking good for monday also...will check in on the weekend from time to time,but busy this weekend,good luck and everyone have a drink on me...
    how can i send you the bill?

Addict
    08-14-2009, 10:05 PM #323
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Hi BDivano,

Welcome to Sirius Buzz!

You and I are sitting in the same boat. I have a buy in for .54 also.
    Mine's sitting there gathering dust. I'm sure yours is too. I sold last
    week at .57, and that number flew by.

But to put a positive spin on the I've Been Screwed Story,
    there's always next week.

Good to see you posting.

Julie
    Julie,
    If you can't live with teh fact that Sirius keeps rising without out you being in it or in with as many shares you had, then you need to bite the bullet and buy at .57, even if that is where you sold. You can lose more by not buying, unless you guess right and it comes back in. Worst that can happen is it drops after you buy and it eventually comes back past .57. You'll have another chance at selling on a big push and buying on the pullback.

I hope for an opportunity Monday to buy back in 1/3 of my shares in the low .56's myself. I am itching to get out of th balance of my shares and get a nice pullback, but short-term I'm just not sure it will happen ?

It's a tough call right now.

08-14-2009, 10:49 PM #324
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Julie,
    If you can't live with teh fact that Sirius keeps rising without out you being in it or in with as many shares you had, then you need to bite the bullet and buy at .57, even if that is where you sold. You can lose more by not buying, unless you guess right and it comes back in. Worst that can happen is it drops after you buy and it eventually comes back past .57. You'll have another chance at selling on a big push and buying on the pullback.

I hope for an opportunity Monday to buy back in 1/3 of my shares in the low .56's myself. I am itching to get out of th balance of my shares and get a nice pullback, but short-term I'm just not sure it will happen ?

It's a tough call right now.
    I hear ya smxinv, I was hoping for a pull back all week after selling mid morning before cc. I finally bit the bullet with a some a touch below .55 and more today at .55. So I ended up with only a couple 100 extra shares this time, but I'm back in approaching 20k. Now I'm hoping for it to go up, funny how that works.

Julie, after I jumped from the dock to the boat, I kept yelling for you to JUMP, JUMP!

Great conversation today all you experts. Have a good weekend all. *pops a Sam Adams*

08-14-2009, 11:23 PM #325
    Quote Originally Posted by MichGoBlue View Post
    I hear ya smxinv, I was hoping for a pull back all week after selling mid morning before cc. I finally bit the bullet with a some a touch below .55 and more today at .55. So I ended up with only a couple 100 extra shares this time, but I'm back in approaching 20k. Now I'm hoping for it to go up, funny how that works.

Julie, after I jumped from the dock to the boat, I kept yelling for you to JUMP, JUMP!

Great conversation today all you experts. Have a good weekend all. *pops a Sam Adams*

I'm afraid I didn't hear you yelling, that must have been when I was busy packing the lunches. I really wished you would have yelled louder. You'll have to do better than that when you go to "those" games.

I will be in Chicago next week, without my laptop. There will be no opportunity
    for me to put any buys in. I could do the smart thing and bring that money with me. I just may come across some really good deals that I won't be able to pass up. I'm all about helping the economy.

Julie

08-14-2009, 11:31 PM #326
    I'm afraid I didn't hear you yelling, that must have been when I was busy packing the lunches. I really wished you would have yelled louder. You'll have to do better than that when you go to "those" games.

I will be in Chicago next week, without my laptop. There will be no opportunity
    for me to put any buys in. I could do the smart thing and bring that money with me. I just may come across some really good deals that I won't be able to pass up. I'm all about helping the economy.

Julie
    You got me there on the Yelling at the games. I will work on it. I usually have no voice left after a Saturday of football.

Maybe you should get one of those blackberry contraptions. I can buy and sell right on these things. You can sneek a peek at the SIRI quote right at work too.

Have a good week in Chi Town. You will do fine, maybe when you get back it will be at a nice price for you.

08-14-2009, 11:49 PM #327
    You got me there on the Yelling at the games. I will work on it. I usually have no voice left after a Saturday of football.

Maybe you should get one of those blackberry contraptions. I can buy and sell right on these things. You can sneek a peek at the SIRI quote right at work too.

Have a good week in Chi Town. You will do fine, maybe when you get back it will be at a nice price for you.

That is all I need, to be able to access these sites while I am out. I am consumed with this stock as it is. I take a shorter lunch to be able to go online. There has to be a recovery group out there
    for people like myself who can't stay away. In Chicago, I will be the one trembling. Hopefully that will subside after a few days.

Thanks for the suggestion, MiGoBlue, but that would be for someone who could handle that responsibly, unfortunately I'm not one of them.

Julie

08-15-2009, 01:10 AM #328
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Julie.

Have a great trip to Chicago. You deserve it. Maybe you could give Johnny your stock trading website password, and he can make trades for you????

Anyway, you will be fine. There will always be another day and another trade.

Socal
    Thanks, Socal. I'm looking forward to it. Monday morning train and returning on Thursday afternoon.

Why don't I just post my password here and you guys can surprise me when I get home. I'm sure I can trust you all to make wise choices.

Julie

08-15-2009, 01:20 AM #329
    Thanks, Socal. I'm looking forward to it. Monday morning train and returning on Thursday afternoon.

Why don't I just post my password here and you guys can surprise me when I get home. I'm sure I can trust you all to make wise choices.

Julie
    *Looks at password, Stands up, goes ALL IN with Julie's funds*

Are you picking up the train in Ann Arbor? It's a nice ride, I've done it a couple times.

Enthusiast
    08-15-2009, 01:24 AM #330
    *Looks at password, Stands up, goes ALL IN with Julie's funds*

Are you picking up the train in Ann Arbor? It's a nice ride, I've done it a couple times.
    Sorry man, but I gotta quote on this. Old Joe Pa is about to derail your train.

(Offtopic, apologizes.)

Page 33 of 37 ... 233132333435 ...