Page 25 of 37 ... 15232425262735 ...
    Mentor
    08-14-2009, 08:24 AM #241
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Ol Socal is the one who said we would climb over .50 when we were trading at .39. You said "NO" we are stuck in a range. I said, make sure you send me that congratulatory post when we pass .50............................................... ..........And so it goes.........................

As to my current predictions you can find it under my note when you click on my id. As you see, I actually make "my" predictions ahead of time. That being said, I would be cautious when counting my chickens..............
    My mistake,that's why i put it that it might not be you,and i never make real short term predfictions on this Stock,just educated guess's..so it wasn't me who said that..but it depends on when and why i said that,if i did..
    all good..

08-14-2009, 08:29 AM #242
    My life must be really empty, not only do i not currently have Siri stock but i even started the weeks thread.

/Cry Why didnt you drop back into the mid 40s so i could rebuy?

Addict
    08-14-2009, 08:33 AM #243
    Morning to all...GLTA longs and traders...go siri go....
    Last edited by SiriusHope; 08-14-2009 at 08:39 AM.

Mentor
    08-14-2009, 08:37 AM #244
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    Brandon the Gestapo has banned me from satwaves because i did not agree with the way he posted comments that were in bad taste...Relmor was also bashing me but because of that. I am not a member of the CLIQUE so I was banned...More censoring going on that site...what hipocrites.
    Your a member of the Hartlieb clique, thats why he banned you. And you know that. You you know that I know that. Your Harlieb agenda is not wanted there. Maybe you and Siriusowner can start peddling it again here. Maybe theres some suckers on here you can spout too.
    Plus The Duke gets what he deserves. Why dont you respond to how rude and evil what he did to me was? Of course you wont, because you love him, and his agenda. I told you he asked to private chat with me, then 2 minutes after that, posted what we typed to each other in the main forum, slanting it towards his desires. Thats EVIL behavior in my opinion. What A SCUMBAG. And you defended him. LOL
    Maybe thats why he banned your sorry ass. Because when Brandon returned the favor, you defended the evil doer. Probably defend Hitler too. He did build a lot of nice roads...
    And he banned you for one hour. I think youll live. I would have banned you permanently though. Like If I were Tyler and Charles Id ban SiriusOwner for bashing and Trolling. No difference. Offer something useful, or move the **** on, or just read the posts, and shut your mouth. No one wants to hear about your fake short.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 08-14-2009 at 08:45 AM.

08-14-2009, 08:48 AM #245
    Quote Originally Posted by jonpluc@aol.com View Post
    My life must be really empty, not only do i not currently have Siri stock but i even started the weeks thread.

/Cry Why didnt you drop back into the mid 40s so i could rebuy?

Awwww, it's still great that you're here!

.54 is the new .40, why don't you jump back in!

Julie

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-14-2009, 09:01 AM #246
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Awwww, it's still great that you're here!

.54 is the new .40, why don't you jump back in!

Julie
    Wow, Julie, that's the attitude. Always positive, except for those crying fits

Addict
    08-14-2009, 09:02 AM #247
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Your a member of the Hartlieb clique, thats why he banned you. And you know that. You you know that I know that. Your Harlieb agenda is not wanted there. Maybe you and Siriusowner can start peddling it again here. Maybe theres some suckers on here you can spout too.
    Plus The Duke gets what he deserves. Why dont you respond to how rude and evil what he did to me was? Of course you wont, because you love him, and his agenda. I told you he asked to private chat with me, then 2 minutes after that, posted what we typed to each other in the main forum, slanting it towards his desires. Thats EVIL behavior in my opinion. What A SCUMBAG. And you defended him. LOL
    Maybe thats why he banned your sorry ass. Because when Brandon returned the favor, you defended the evil doer. Probably defend Hitler too. He did build a lot of nice roads...
    And he banned you for one hour. I think youll live. I would have banned you permanently though. Like If I were Tyler and Charles Id ban SiriusOwner for bashing and Trolling. No difference. Offer something useful, or move the **** on, or just read the posts, and shut your mouth. No one wants to hear about your fake short.
    Relmor..go away

Mentor
    08-14-2009, 09:22 AM #248
    Premarket seems to be in the solid .545 range. Another good sign for another great day of money making.

Mentor
    08-14-2009, 09:27 AM #249
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    I personally am a fan of keeping all different views on the threads. The ones that counter mine, are the ones I read with the most interest.

Charles, maybe it's time for a good Pandora article.

Tyler, maybe it's time to post Sirius', Apple download ranking.

Just saying.
    SoCal,
    I couldn't agree with you more! The varied ideas and thoughts are very helpful.
    The name calling is a bit juvinile, but, it's entertaining to a certain degree.

Addict
    08-14-2009, 09:35 AM #250
    If someone wants to bash SIRI, so what? who cares? Not me. All points of view are welcome, even relmor conspiracy theories....interesting reading and fun to discuss. This stock is going to make it, or not, on its own merits. Bashers on forums have no weight in the market, so, whatever. Now, bashers who are TV celebs, like Cramer, different story. They can cause problems. But, posters on forums...please. No one knows them, the audience is small, and who gives a f. just sayin'.

Page 25 of 37 ... 15232425262735 ...