Page 26 of 77 ... 1624252627283676 ...
    Guru
    08-12-2009, 12:09 AM #251

08-12-2009, 12:10 AM #252
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    question for you internet geniuses or genuii , LOL.... this is WILD speculation, the hub went down, this site had a problem loading , satwaves had problems today, scottrade, and i cant think of any other sites off the bat. twitter got attacked yesterday. is it possible it was internet terrorism or just alot of network traffic? not trying to scare people, just wondering.
    The only problems I have had is spelling!! Could be a server you are routing through, or your ISP is having troubles. Or as you said individual sites are being attacked. Who knows!!!

Guru
    08-12-2009, 12:13 AM #253
    question for you internet geniuses or genuii , LOL.... this is WILD speculation, the hub went down, this site had a problem loading , satwaves had problems today, scottrade, and i cant think of any other sites off the bat. twitter got attacked yesterday. is it possible it was internet terrorism or just alot of network traffic? not trying to scare people, just wondering.
    Hey Bass,

I don't know but it sure was bad. If it was terrorism we won't know for two weeks until all the government "experts" analyze it and then give us 10% of the facts.

Scottrade was screwing up also. Scottrade Elite got frozen a few times and I had to end the program.

Beats me!

I hope that you are having a great night!

Mentor
    08-12-2009, 12:15 AM #254
    Think L2 as well ... Got me Bass, haven't heard anything in particular

Guru
    08-12-2009, 12:16 AM #255
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    The only problems I have had is spelling!! Could be a server you are routing through, or your ISP is having troubles. Or as you said individual sites are being attacked. Who knows!!!
    Hey Jimster,

I was diggin reading about your engine and car there..great post!

Also, I never realized that the "O" in Matt's name was an "O" either. I was thinking like it was a Boss 302 or something. That goes to show you what I know.

I hope you are having a great evening also!

Mentor
    08-12-2009, 12:19 AM #256
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Bass,

I don't know but it sure was bad. If it was terrorism we won't know for two weeks until all the government "experts" analyze it and then give us 10% of the facts.

Scottrade was screwing up also. Scottrade Elite got frozen a few times and I had to end the program.

Beats me!

I hope that you are having a great night!
    Aint that the truth!

Hope you are having a good one Bill, everyone ... Ouch the Giants are getting spanked .. 9-1, back to back homers .. and it's LA of all people!!

Bed time for Bonzo ...

Guru
    08-12-2009, 12:20 AM #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Think L2 as well ... Got me Bass, haven't heard anything in particular
    Hey Tib, good evening!

L2 was down for the count also. I really believe that was part of the problem with QASP today. The wheel and L2 down...people couldn't get on to trade. We shall see tomorrow. If that is so, then it would be a dandy time to pick up more, but we don't know if that was part of the reason or not.

Tib, you were cracking me up today. I always get some good laughs from your posts.

08-12-2009, 12:41 AM #258
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Jimster,

I was diggin reading about your engine and car there..great post!

Also, I never realized that the "O" in Matt's name was an "O" either. I was thinking like it was a Boss 302 or something. That goes to show you what I know.

I hope you are having a great evening also!
    Thats, Jimmy the tulip HA HA HA!!

Yeah, thought it was a 302 engine in his name too.
    Thanks for the charts, Billy the butcher!!

I am still looking around, I was thinking the same as Jeff, and almost jumped into QASP. I still like it, just don't like the market right now. To fast of a run up, on questionable volume the past month. In my humble opinion.
    It looks like the waves in a ocean right before a rogue wave hits.
    I don't want to spook anyone, so don't listen to me!!

I might take a break from posting for a while. Need to do some things around here. I might start planning a golf trip up north, or fishing. I will wait until after Labor Day to go, let the drones head back to school first.

Always good to hear from you Billy the butcher!!

Guru
    08-12-2009, 12:46 AM #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivail View Post
    Damn!!! All is quiet on the western front...

I just got back from a movie and was ready to read the after market chatter, but nothing. Not going to lie to you guys; I got caught up in reading the spoke the last two weeks (first time ever reading that site). Wow! I was like a deer in headlights. I am done and will be listening and following your leads. Glad to be back!!! I see I missed a couple good ones.
    That will teach you to go to bed early in Florida.

Do three Hail Marys and 7 Rosaries. We will take you back if you repent, lol.

The whole idea here is to have a home base and then wander out and report information to the team, not to join with the Taliban. We may have to get you deprogrammed.

Welcome back!

Guru
    08-12-2009, 12:48 AM #260
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Thats, Jimmy the tulip HA HA HA!!

Yeah, thought it was a 302 engine in his name too.
    Thanks for the charts, Billy the butcher!!

I am still looking around, I was thinking the same as Jeff, and almost jumped into QASP. I still like it, just don't like the market right now. To fast of a run up, on questionable volume the past month. In my humble opinion.
    It looks like the waves in a ocean right before a rogue wave hits.
    I don't want to spook anyone, so don't listen to me!!

I might take a break from posting for a while. Need to do some things around here. I might start planning a golf trip up north, or fishing. I will wait until after Labor Day to go, let the drones head back to school first.

Always good to hear from you Billy the butcher!!
    Jimmy the Tulip,

You can't stay away, but post anything you want. We are easy here.

Good Night,

Billy the Butcher