Page 73 of 77 ... 23637172737475 ...
    Guru
    08-15-2009, 11:41 AM #721
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    I hope you are right atm, the sentiment around these parts is just the opposite which is baffling to me ... I mean the guy has not one but 2 wide open receivers and he still throws it at his big toe ...

Apparently I dozed off before half time, woke up after all the blood had drained out of my arms, sending my body into some sort of panic ... Who won? I still don't know ... Not that it matters in these glorifed practice drills ...

Too damn much Bill! I have a close ...associate that is hooked on it like it's crack and though I quit many years ago, it's still running about $30 for an 1/8th, $60 a quarter ... I think. Besides, the potency is off the scale, even ten years ago it was like taking acid to me ... I personally hate the stuff now for what it can do to people, to their brains ... can really screw up a marriage, a life, finances. Legalize the stuff? Yeah, brilliant! More stupidity is just what we need ... OK, enough of my rant ... the casual user ... not necessary to go there. I get it, smoked the stuff daily for a good 20 some odd years. But the lid thing ... Never knew that! We have come a looong way from the days of Mohicain (sp) and Colombian Gold ...

Some good reading on back track this morning, shoot even Tyler is watching this space? Would love to hear your take on the pennies and all us crazies. Been reading your stuff for awhile, even on SA .. you used to cover my company at times in days gone by ... if I recall correctly.

Just about ready to give the local Ford dealership a piece of my mind. Not happy with the shenanigans over the Ford Focus purchase a couple weeks ago. I take all and full responsibility for the outcome, unequivocally. What is trying my nerves is the playing off the wife just being there mentality and this annoying sales guy by the name of "Majik" (Imagine my luck ...) who's overriding concern and constant harping was on making sure he got a good grade on the customer survey .. to the point of even sending a "Thank You" post card with more of the same gibberish, "Please call me first, blah, blah, blah ... if you have any concerns" Oh, are you going to get me better financing after the fact ... lower the price when you "couldn't" the day of the deal? They pissed me off playing off the wife and manipulating the credit reports, I have one showing a 736 score (which I showed them) and they come up with another agency showing a 686 something ... that's a huge disparity, besides I didn't need their stupid loan in the first place - just needed a couple more days to clear my account after sellling some co. stock ... Dang! I wrote all this here? Well, now I can just cut and paste it I guess. I'm an idiot, in hindsight I should have sent the wife off for a coffee after deciding on the car she wanted - A warning to future car buyers, don't do what I did! What's worse is I know better, I haggled for 8 hours when I last bought my JEEP ... Read a good book on how these guy's operate, studied my butt off before hand.

Got DirecTV coming in today to preform the exorcism on Comcast, hoping it's not too bloody ...
    Hey Tib,

You didn't miss anything with the Broncos and 49ers. They both looked like junior high school kids. The Broncos are in for a long long season. 40 brand new kids on the team. We have Orton and Chris Simms for quarterbacks and a 33 year old coach. I hold no hopes this year, what-so-ever.

I just about punched out a sales manager years ago. I came so close to hitting him that it is unbelievable. I hate car salesmen, except were we buy cars now. They are the coolest and good people.

I have to go to work today, yes, on Saturday for a few hours. I am actually in the mood for it.

Catch you guys later on...

Addict
    08-15-2009, 03:38 PM #722
    SYMW

SYMPOWERCO CORP
    Daily Commentary

Our system posted a BUY CONFIRMED today. The previous SELL recommendation was issued on 08.03.2009 (11) days ago, when the stock price was 0.0011. Since then SYMW has gained 0.00% .

BUY-IF is confirmed by a white candlestick which has an open equal to the previous close but closing higher. The buying price is the previous close ( 0.0010 ) according to the Rules of Confirmation.

Patience pays off. The market wavered a bit but finally confirmed the recent bullish formation. The dose of the previous day was not enough for a BUY-IF confirmation but today it is. Though the market opened lower today, the day’s activity created a white candlestick that closed above the previous close. This is a valid confirmation criterion. The market is now ready for a bullish move.

We hope that you acted quickly and already bought this stock . Your important benchmark was the previous close. You were supposed to watch the session carefully, feel its bullish tendency despite the lower opening, and go long after making sure that the prices stay over the previous close.

If you bought, continue to hold this stock until the confirmation of the next SELL-IF signal. You are on safe grounds as long as the future prices continue to trade above the benchmark price. What to do if you did not buy? Maybe, you did not have time to follow the session or you simply delegated the delicate job of confirmation to us. Well, it is a bit late, but not too late. You may still find suitable prices for buying in the following sessions.

The market is currently cold for short-sellers. Avoid any short sales and cover the short positions immediately if there are any.

Data provided by: End of Day Data

BUY
    CONFIRMED

+0.0001 +10.00%

Date Open High Low Last Change Volume % Change
    08/14/09 0.0010 0.0011 0.0009 0.0011 +0.0001 248622313 +10.00%

Composite Indicator
    Trend Spotter TM Sell

Short Term Indicators
    7 Day Average Directional Indicator Buy
    10 - 8 Day Moving Average Hilo Channel Hold
    20 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy
    20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator Hold
    20 Day Bollinger Bands Hold

Short Term Indicators Average: 40% - Buy
    20-Day Average Volume - 294992781

Medium Term Indicators
    40 Day Commodity Channel Index Hold
    50 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy
    20 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy
    50 Day Parabolic Time/Price Sell

Medium Term Indicators Average: 25% - Buy
    50-Day Average Volume - 195042938

Long Term Indicators
    60 Day Commodity Channel Index Hold
    100 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy
    50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy

Long Term Indicators Average: 67% - Buy
    100-Day Average Volume - 109820203

Overall Average: 32% - Buy

Price Support Pivot Point Resistance

0.0011 0.0008 0.0010 0.0012

08-15-2009, 09:56 PM #723
    Where can I get the intraday charts for MGLG for a certain day? I would like to see the charts for 6/15 and 6/19 to try to identify the reversal patterns. I cant figure out how to do it on T.O.S., TD ameritrade or stockcharts.com.

Does anyone remember what was going on for the 3 days proceeding the 6/15 PR? Why was the buying so heavy BEFORE the PR and why was there a gap on the day of the PR only to be followed by a ton of selling? It seems really suspicious to me. The same thing happened for the 6/18 PR.

Any T/A guys out there, can you look at the chaikin money flow oscillator for MGLG right now? It is uptrending in a way we havent seen since that 6/12-6/15 run.

I know this is the last thing you guys want to think about on a saturday night but I would prefer if we arent caught with our collective pantaloons around our cankles.

08-15-2009, 10:14 PM #724

Hurricane Bill!!!

MIAMI (Reuters) - The first two named tropical storms of the 2009 Atlantic hurricane season, Ana and Bill, formed over the Atlantic on Saturday and moved westward, and the National Hurricane Center said Bill was expected to become a hurricane in 3-4 days.

At 1700 EDT (2100 GMT), Bill was located about 820 miles west-southwest of the Cape Verde Islands and was moving west with maximum sustained winds near 40 miles per hour, the NHC said.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...57E1EO20090815

Congratulations Bill!!!! LOL!!

Guru
    08-16-2009, 12:27 AM #725
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    Where can I get the intraday charts for MGLG for a certain day? I would like to see the charts for 6/15 and 6/19 to try to identify the reversal patterns. I cant figure out how to do it on T.O.S., TD ameritrade or stockcharts.com.

Does anyone remember what was going on for the 3 days proceeding the 6/15 PR? Why was the buying so heavy BEFORE the PR and why was there a gap on the day of the PR only to be followed by a ton of selling? It seems really suspicious to me. The same thing happened for the 6/18 PR.

Any T/A guys out there, can you look at the chaikin money flow oscillator for MGLG right now? It is uptrending in a way we havent seen since that 6/12-6/15 run.

I know this is the last thing you guys want to think about on a saturday night but I would prefer if we arent caught with our collective pantaloons around our cankles.
    I haven't looked at it yet, but it re-corrects itself after the amount of days that you have placed upon the oscillator. I found a good example to explain this phenomena, just in case you haven't really studied the oscillator or not.

Here is the link: http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.p...kin_money_flow

Go down to the Starbucks example and see how it is used there.

It is like any other indicator. If the time span that you select is too short, especially on intraday, it will be too choppy to utilize. An Example is the William%R. You have to use a 7 day minimum for intraday trading or it looks like a geiger counter reading and is useless.

Guru
    08-16-2009, 12:32 AM #726
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    MIAMI (Reuters) - The first two named tropical storms of the 2009 Atlantic hurricane season, Ana and Bill, formed over the Atlantic on Saturday and moved westward, and the National Hurricane Center said Bill was expected to become a hurricane in 3-4 days.

At 1700 EDT (2100 GMT), Bill was located about 820 miles west-southwest of the Cape Verde Islands and was moving west with maximum sustained winds near 40 miles per hour, the NHC said.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...57E1EO20090815

Congratulations Bill!!!! LOL!!
    Jimmy, I will create my own storm, lol! I just hope BCLE gets to help clean it up. Ana and Bill....sounds kind of romantic. So how is your weekend going? I worked today and scored big. I am going to work at least Monday and Tuesday and then maybe for a week and a half with my tile buddy, Bill. Damn there are a lot of Bills in this post. It just depends if the lady will bite on the bid, but we would like to have her slap our ask!

Guru
    08-16-2009, 12:38 AM #727
    Tree,

I am going to work up an example on mglg with the CMF. So give me a few if you are on right now. Thanks...

08-16-2009, 12:47 AM #728
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Jimmy, I will create my own storm, lol! I just hope BCLE gets to help clean it up. Ana and Bill....sounds kind of romantic. So how is your weekend going? I worked today and scored big. I am going to work at least Monday and Tuesday and then maybe for a week and a half with my tile buddy, Bill. Damn there are a lot of Bills in this post. It just depends if the lady will bite on the bid, but we would like to have her slap our ask!
    Doing good, staying busy, cut down and chopped up some trees in the back yard today.
    Waiting for lloyd to call me a racist lol!!
    And talking to my buddy out in Colorado about those pine beetle infestations.
    Drinking Busch beer as always!!!
    Hope your having a good weekend!!!

Guru
    08-16-2009, 12:51 AM #729

Guru
    08-16-2009, 01:01 AM #730
    If you look at the CMF you can see the accumulation and distribution. They are in 20 day segments, because I picked 20 as the number of days for the indicator, which represents about 21 days, however, they contain the information for that particular number of days.

Now looking at MGLG on this new 20 day period, the accumulation is up, where prior, the distribution was winning out.

This could be a good indicator for MGLG and what is happening.

If we look back to the 15th of June, as you have mentioned, we will find it reached its accumulation apex. After that it didn't drop that much as the stock fell and the reason was that there was relatively decent volume. It wasn't as high as the 15th, but it still was good. It finally dropped off on the 13th of July and part of the reason that it took a dip was because the 20 day indicator expired. It continued in distribution until say August 13th when another time period expired and now is in the accumulation mode on this new period.

It is a kind of herky jerky indicator, but is real as can be. You just have to weigh volume, the RSI, the MACD, williams R% and others in with it. So I would say right at the moment it looks pretty good. That is about all that I can derive out of it now. If you cut down on the days of the CMF you can get a shorter time frame picture, but if you narrow in too much, then it will whipsaw and you won't glean anything out of it.
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-16-2009 at 01:24 AM.

Page 73 of 77 ... 23637172737475 ...