Page 43 of 78 ... 33414243444553 ...
    08-05-2009, 05:16 PM #421
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    hey jon,

how long is our dime bet good for? that is to say . . . how long does Relmor have to execute his $0.38 and $0.39 buyback targets before the wager is concluded and you pay me my dime?

No worries i have a huge stack of them Dont get cocky its not Thurs yet

Guru
    08-05-2009, 05:17 PM #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    As always I am the voice of reason here... This time is not about SIRI but about the thread.... You obviously picked the wrong week to start the weekly threads again.... 12500 hits with 414 posts and counting ...
    hmm, sounds like its rocking...and on the contrary its a perfect week, now you can scroll through the whole earnings week, imagine trying to follow it with 4 different threads...

Enthusiast
    08-05-2009, 05:31 PM #423
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    100% out of siri at .527 after hours, fck it, why not

took me 6 years to get back to even and now i am

looking for sub .45 now
    Mt strategy as well, romo. I was 100% out yesterday afternoon at .525 (wish I had waited till this morning, but I'm still happy). I'm looking for sub .45 as well, maybe as soon as next week.

08-05-2009, 05:35 PM #424
    Quote Originally Posted by proactiv View Post
    Mt strategy as well, romo. I was 100% out yesterday afternoon at .525 (wish I had waited till this morning, but I'm still happy). I'm looking for sub .45 as well, maybe as soon as next week.
    I did the same thing myself and got out at .529 yesterday and feeling a little sick about it.

08-05-2009, 05:48 PM #425
    Quote Originally Posted by proactiv View Post
    Yeah. I sold my overcore at .534 after hours. But still keep my core position for long haul.

Mentor
    08-05-2009, 05:57 PM #426
    Quote Originally Posted by jonpluc@aol.com View Post
    No worries i have a huge stack of them Dont get cocky its not Thurs yet
    ok, fair enough . . lol . . I'll check back with ya next week!

but you might want to open a paypal account now just in case you have to escrow my dime with sirius buzz

p.s. A little birdie tells me that Relmor had a pretty rough day today . .
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 10-03-2009 at 12:18 AM.

Mentor
    08-05-2009, 06:06 PM #427
    hey charles, might want to start a new thread for tomorrow. then im sure itll quiet down after that.

Addict
    08-05-2009, 06:25 PM #428
    Quote Originally Posted by toxdoc View Post
    Yeah. I sold my overcore at .534 after hours. But still keep my core position for long haul.
    I got out of all today at .585, but bought 3/4 shares back a little high at .549, so I caught a bit of a falling knife. It all depends on the initial reaction to the #'s tomorrow morning, whether it was a good or bad move I made. I have to stay long for my core since they could surprise and the stock could top .60 - not very likely, but possible. Tyler is so dam negative that it could just be a big surprise tomorrow.

08-05-2009, 06:48 PM #429
    I did the same thing today at .5733. I've been holding the stock a long while and needed .56 to break even and got out at .5733.

I'm very thankful for today, I actually was in much worse shape but had the good luck to buy a little at 0.05 a while back and averaged down to needing .56.

If the stock goes on a run - I'll be happy for all who stay in. I don't think I'm coming back in (if at all) until after reverse split (or after possibility of reverse split has been removed).

Mentor
    08-05-2009, 06:52 PM #430
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I got out of all today at .585, but bought 3/4 shares back a little high at .549, so I caught a bit of a falling knife. It all depends on the initial reaction to the #'s tomorrow morning, whether it was a good or bad move I made. I have to stay long for my core since they could surprise and the stock could top .60 - not very likely, but possible. Tyler is so dam negative that it could just be a big surprise tomorrow.
    not a bad sell imo. even if we hit 60 again i doubt you'd be able to get that same sell.

well we settled in the mid 50's . my expectations seem to be on track. i also said we needed high volume to get through the 60's and we didnt get it. at least 200MM shares traded would have pushed us through. we may hit 60 in pre but volume doesnt matter to much there, its the buying pressure and the MM's that would control the price at that time.dammm im nice. well , get ready for the bad news tomorrow. at least thats how the street will see it. will mel suprise me on guidance? i hope so. otherwise 40's are on the horizon. i still hate todays candlestick. if i was a betting man , i would be shorting the hell out of it starting sometime tomorrow. i am expecting upper 50's tomorrow then downhill. so hang on for the ride and if you're a long none of this should matter to you (i am not worried about the takedown, i am expecting it). if anyone sold, next week should bring some good buying opps for the swing trade. it will take a few days of hardcore consolidation till it finds a comfortable range to trade in. then the rest is up to the msm's. why do people try to daytrade this? the swing trade is a much more profitable play for impatient people. well, for me and johnny irish, we hold plenty of shares and not fudging around with a single one. the long term chart for sirius is in great shape and any long with a buyin of 1.50 shouldnt worry imo.

p.s. my bearish attitude going into tomorrow can change with how the CC goes and mel's guidance. i dont care if they forecast 700MM in EBITDA. the street wants to know other metrics.

PEOPLE DONT FORGET Q3 IS GOOD, BUT Q2 WAS STILL SHlTTY....ALL THESE PRICES ARE GOOD BUYIN OPPS IF YOU WANT TO HOLD LONGTERM.

Page 43 of 78 ... 33414243444553 ...