Page 3 of 78 123451353 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    08-03-2009, 10:58 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    There once was this company that was named "SIRIUS" that really, really suck...

Wait a minute... that company really exists ... And I am at its cheerleaders website ! CRAP !
    GO AWAY S.O., I will admit you are a bit better than you used to be, however still very annoying. Now take your crazy pathological lying fingers and go type on the yahoo forum! I think you will fit in just great!

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 11:00 AM #22
    Tyler/Roc . . why is Google not running the Palin article through it's news menu??

showing dated material from 7/31

08-03-2009, 11:01 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    There once was a trader named "Pluc"
    Who told other posters they suck
    Though he gave no specifics
    His posts were pontific
    But soon he'll be shit-out-of-luck

go $0.50
    Wait, how will i be out of luck if Siri hits .50? Im in a .429

Addict
    08-03-2009, 11:10 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    GO AWAY S.O., I will admit you are a bit better than you used to be, however still very annoying. Now take your crazy pathological lying fingers and go type on the yahoo forum! I think you will fit in just great!
    I can really get annoying and mean. I am just not in the mood right now (I just deleted the 4 paragraphs I wrote).

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    08-03-2009, 11:13 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I can really get annoying and mean. I am just not in the mood right now (I just deleted the 4 paragraphs I wrote).
    Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh I am shaking in my boots S.O.! I am going to play your game, you deleted those paragraphs because you know I am right, or they never existed!
    Last edited by Hopeful; 08-03-2009 at 11:21 AM.

Guru
    08-03-2009, 11:17 AM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Please IGNORE theculdesac.com and their coterie of fomenting Goldman Sachs shills . . inasmuch as they make no effort to understand the fundamental metrics of the company, any recommendations by them, good or bad, are little more than dubious at best!

Moritz is still running naked through the halls after the undressing Savery gave him last week , ,
    yes no doubt, but interesting to see it at buy, except my ameritrade account says the street.com's rating at sell, it helps to look at what they say because like relmor said, it probably means "sell".

Addict
    08-03-2009, 11:24 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh I am shaking in my boots S.O.! I am going to play your game, you deleted those paragraphs because you know I am right, or they never existed!
    I have nothing to say, you were right. We all came from somewhere. I came from the Yahoo boards.

Where did you come from ? Mars ?

(I am getting there, keep them coming).

Enthusiast
    08-03-2009, 11:31 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    alrighty, the CC is on the 6th, ive read some expecting a run over .60 couple people selling already and buying back at .44/5

ive decided im not selling until maybe just before the CC but truthfully i doubt i sell anything....if it hits .60's im going to have a hard time, i really think the negative subs will bring it back down.
    I tend to agree with you. I would be very happy to see us break .60 in the runup this week, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll be happy if we break the lower .50s. Barring a big CC surprise (which I don't see) I agree also that the declining subs will beat it back down, and quicky.

Could be a lot different later in the year though! I'm thinking this might be the last good chance to profit on the runup and re-acquire on the rundown and then hold long. Just my opinion though.. I could be wrong on all counts!

Enthusiast
    08-03-2009, 11:36 AM #29
    Good volume so far today - already almost equal to the average daily volume over the past 10 days...

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 11:39 AM #30
    Good morning or afternoon everyone,just checking in on my vacation at ther Jersey shore and it looks like a nice steady climb up,just what we want,no gaps to fill,which IMHO means no major takedown,sorry Traders,you Sell off by retail and underwater longs will get out...

P.S.Julie don't read this i'm not really here!!!!

Page 3 of 78 123451353 ...