Page 9 of 85 ... 78910111959 ...
    Mentor
    08-03-2009, 11:19 PM #81
    I think I'm addicted to this board......

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    08-03-2009, 11:19 PM #82

Acas

I have been looking at this for some time. It is not in the best shape currently but.. they have been paying a dividend in these hard times and a nice one.

They also seem to be moving money around to maximize their position. I think by the end of the year, we could see $5 - $10 on this one.

And did I mention the Dividend?... oh yea I did.

It looks a little risky but... I think over all this is a solid long term investment.

What does anyone else think?

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 11:20 PM #83
    Did they not release the auto and truck sale numbers today??????

Guru
    08-03-2009, 11:22 PM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Dr. Dave and Bill,

I have a chunk of OCNF. I am holding that as a Long. I am glad to finally see it coming out of the red in my account. I bought into it @1.70. I was never worried since you know it is coming back and the PR has all been great on it. However, just waiting for the economy to push it back up... Sheesh. I did not think I bought on a high mark...but there you go.

I would like to add to that chunk over the next few months as I really like their dividends. Buy in now and it will be like getting 30% every time they pay out.
    Hey M,

I am from the camp that believes the boats go up before the economy. If the ships aren't moving then the economy is at a halt. I know it is kind of hard to see sometimes. When I have owned boats (and I have owned a shitload of them, along with Ray and Tony), I always prided myself in the fact that they always go back up. Hopefully with this base forming and slowly creeping up you could get set for another run. I may be wrong, but I believe that Ray still has some OCNF. If everything works out right timing and price wise, I will be back in if possible. The boats are like an insurance policy. I feel that comfortable with them.

They can frustrate the hell out of you though like the last few months. They are usually more predictable than they have been. OCNF is a dandy stock and I wish that I had some right at the moment. You were smart to hang onto your shares IMO.

Guru
    08-03-2009, 11:24 PM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I think I'm addicted to this board......
    The first "hit" is free....then.....

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    08-03-2009, 11:28 PM #86
    Dr. Dave,

We are glad you are addicted to this board!

Bill,

Do you ever sleep? Good to see you still prowling on here tonight. I am looking at moving some stuff around tomorrow and still am not sure what.

I have been looking at QASP. It looks as solid as a lead pipe. Even has revenue. SO why the drop today???

08-03-2009, 11:29 PM #87
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Jimmy!

It went down because I bought some. I only put $350 into it for 23,333 shares at .015. I have had that $350 sitting around in my account for a couple of weeks.

I think they are a pretty groovy company. We shall see. They are taking over that other company on August 14th. That's what really made me wonder why it dropped. It will definitely go up. Let me get out my tire pump.

I hope that everything is great for you. You haven't been around in a while, but it is Summer.
    I tell you what Bill,
    I said to myself, as soon as I sell all of my holdings, the macro would turn around and I would be stuck holding the bag.
    Sure enough all this news starts coming out that the recession is over.

I have been retooling my strategy, I have always enjoyed watching everyone here play the pennies so, I decided to build a strategy for myself.
    last week I was just doing a seek and destroy on pennies. Looking for any breaking news and speculation on anything. I got lucky on FRNTQ!!
    Just was in the right place at the right time. When I saw the news break FRNTQ was at .08 /.09. As soon as I logged into my account, it was at .10 / .11. I said to hell with it after watching the CIT / CBIS ones just going nuts, I pulled the trigger.
    Anyone out there, don't do what I do, EVER!! Very stupid and risky!!

But yeah Bill, always good to hear from you, I think I might have to throw some skin into the BEHL game, watching it closely now.

Oh yeah, now that I am active on trading, the markets should take a nose dive again. LOL!!

Have a good one Bill!!! I will try not to be a stranger, just needed a little change. (No pun intended on the change comment, I think the country has had enough change for now.)

08-03-2009, 11:30 PM #88
    I have been looking at this for some time. It is not in the best shape currently but.. they have been paying a dividend in these hard times and a nice one.

They also seem to be moving money around to maximize their position. I think by the end of the year, we could see $5 - $10 on this one.

It looks a little risky but... I think over all this is a solid long term investment.

You are 100% right on this plus the div...I am all in already , I will be adding after the first .21 on behl.......

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 11:31 PM #89

I don't know anything about the company, but I was looking at that chart before, you must have mentioned it, yesterday's price move was great - there is some heavy price resistance at $4, but after that, its golden.

08-03-2009, 11:32 PM #90
    Dr. Dave,

We are glad you are addicted to this board!

Bill,

Do you ever sleep? Good to see you still prowling on here tonight. I am looking at moving some stuff around tomorrow and still am not sure what.

I have been looking at QASP. It looks as solid as a lead pipe. Even has revenue. SO why the drop today???
    It dropped cause Bill bought more.
    When I sell everything goes up!!

Page 9 of 85 ... 78910111959 ...