Page 68 of 85 ... 1858666768697078 ...
    Enthusiast
    08-07-2009, 01:20 PM #671
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    thanks Notwal....was the news release prior to the bump up or after....maybe this will boost it up a bit more....
    The PR came out after the bump to .075....

I'm hoping the news catches on and we make a run.

08-07-2009, 01:20 PM #672
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Want me to pound the ask for ya? 0.31 would be as high as I go, lol...
    .31 ouch.....looks like its back down to .029...hard to jump on board, im hoping for quick pullback to the low for the day....dont have much to play with, unless my other sell triggers.....

Mentor
    08-07-2009, 01:22 PM #673
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Nah, thanks for the offer but after lunch it should go back up. If you are going to buy some then get it as cheap as you can. I slap the ask sometimes, but not very often. It just depends on what everybody else is doing. If it is a coordinated effort you can really drive the price up. I know you knew that all ready, but I just had this wild urge to say it, lol.
    Hahaha - I was going to pound it with $200! I think that's more like "dink the ask", I missed my chance when it was pulling back to support, no worries, plenty of stocks and chances in the future... patience.

08-07-2009, 01:31 PM #674

SIRI Level 2

Whats the deal? I see alot of 100, 200, 500 share transactions going thru? MM's playing games?

Mentor
    08-07-2009, 01:32 PM #675
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    .31 ouch.....looks like its back down to .029...hard to jump on board, im hoping for quick pullback to the low for the day....dont have much to play with, unless my other sell triggers.....
    Alaska - it was more of a joke. There's a couple of support resistance lines on a chart I posted, I'd like to be below them.. like in below 0.025 at the max... but even then, I'd feel like I was chasing... and I would not go in full force, down at the 0.010 line was the way to go... but with the news and all, I think now 0.025 may be the lowest support line (well, technically, its the next one.. but I think it should hold) - not looking at the chart now, so that number may be off. I think its too late for me, and I'm juggling too much as it is. I've been making some errors. I forgot the SQNM earnings yesterday, and didn't sell off half my shares, that hurt. I also got stopped out of an option trade - it was on the upside though, so not complaining - I finally used the one cancels other trade option, to sell if it went below a certain price, or sell if it went above... I finally caught an above while typing to you guys, lol

- reading the board helps make you money,
    posting on the board helps you lose money, lol.

08-07-2009, 01:32 PM #676

Behl

Heading to .08, maybe the PR is starting to trickle down to folks....

08-07-2009, 01:35 PM #677
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Alaska - it was more of a joke. There's a couple of support resistance lines on a chart I posted, I'd like to be below them.. like in below 0.025 at the max... but even then, I'd feel like I was chasing... and I would not go in full force, down at the 0.010 line was the way to go... but with the news and all, I think now 0.025 may be the lowest support line (well, technically, its the next one.. but I think it should hold) - not looking at the chart now, so that number may be off. I think its too late for me, and I'm juggling too much as it is. I've been making some errors. I forgot the SQNM earnings yesterday, and didn't sell off half my shares, that hurt. I also got stopped out of an option trade - it was on the upside though, so not complaining - I finally used the one cancels other trade option, to sell if it went below a certain price, or sell if it went above... I finally caught an above while typing to you guys, lol

- reading the board helps make you money,
    posting on the board helps you lose money, lol.
    Yeah, I know.....BTW...thanks for the T/A on the Charts you posted. Im still learning...but I like your narratives, it helps me alot. I will go back and review that chart.

Mentor
    08-07-2009, 01:35 PM #678
    I think I'll go buy a lottery ticket today right now... gotta do some TA on it first.

Mentor
    08-07-2009, 01:44 PM #679
    there goes 8 on behl , can we get to double digits?

lots of sell orders at 8 actually, needs to tear down that wall

08-07-2009, 01:49 PM #680
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    there goes 8 on behl , can we get to double digits?

lots of sell orders at 8 actually, needs to tear down that wall
    How can you see that? My Level 2 on my Etrade Pro shows 4 sells of 100 at .08? And I know there is more going on than that, cuz I see the completed transactions and they are much more and bigger than that? After .08, theres a few at .083 and then it jumps to 1 order at .14?

Anyone else using Etrade Pro?