Page 7 of 7 ... 567
    Addict
    08-03-2009, 12:00 AM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I am not using a stop sell. I am selling at the open if it is at 0.45. I am not greedy. I am not going to die if it gets to 0.53 afterwards. In fact, as soon as I sell I am onto something else.
    Let me get this right... you are gonna sell your shares at .45 3 day before the report during the week of a run up....I guess your not greedy...just not too bright!

08-03-2009, 01:32 AM #62
    And who are you ?

Usually someone like you will attack me because you feel stupid when you check my postings and find out that you actually learn something new.
    Felt stupid , not hardly . I wouldn't waste my time checking your postings . The only one that caught my attention was when you said you were going to sell out and leave . I hope you stick to it.

Guru
    08-03-2009, 08:41 AM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    hey romo . . note that Barrington says "a swing" of $500mm (which in my mind accounts for going from negative "pro forma" EBITDA, for the combined companies for full year 2008, to full year EBITDA positive for 2009)
    yeah, i figured as much...

Addict
    08-03-2009, 11:31 AM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Felt stupid , not hardly . I wouldn't waste my time checking your postings . The only one that caught my attention was when you said you were going to sell out and leave . I hope you stick to it.
    Am I the only one here being honest ? I never met you but I already know who you are

ps: Sell yes but... I never said I was going to leave for good.

Addict
    08-03-2009, 11:33 AM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Let me get this right... you are gonna sell your shares at .45 3 day before the report during the week of a run up....I guess your not greedy...just not too bright!
    No, I am not bright, but unlike you I am street clever.

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 12:50 PM #66
    No, I am not bright, but unlike you I am street clever.
    Clever enough to bash a .45 cent stock? Thats not very clever at all. In fact, its retarded. Go bash Google. Have some balls.

Addict
    08-03-2009, 02:58 PM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Clever enough to bash a .45 cent stock? Thats not very clever at all. In fact, its retarded. Go bash Google. Have some balls.
    I dumped a penny stock for crying out loud. It does not pay dividend, it has languished for months and the company has not future & sucks ! (it offers good trading opportunities though, since I already know what to expect).

Oh and by the way, the product is a flop:

http://tech.msn.com/products/slidesh...9&imageindex=7

ps: Why would I bash Google ? Google is an excellent company, as a matter of fact you should invest in Google instead of SIRI.
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 08-03-2009 at 03:14 PM.

Mentor
    08-04-2009, 09:53 AM #68
    I dumped a penny stock for crying out loud. It does not pay dividend, it has languished for months and the company has not future & sucks ! (it offers good trading opportunities though, since I already know what to expect).

Oh and by the way, the product is a flop:

http://tech.msn.com/products/slidesh...9&imageindex=7

ps: Why would I bash Google ? Google is an excellent company, as a matter of fact you should invest in Google instead of SIRI.
    Thanks for making my point for me. Your bashing a penny stock on an upturn. In a recovery pattern. Thats retarded. Sorry. Your retarded. Special.

Addict
    08-04-2009, 11:00 PM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Thanks for making my point for me. Your bashing a penny stock on an upturn. In a recovery pattern. Thats retarded. Sorry. Your retarded. Special.
    An upturn ? Look at the last six months chart, how many upturns do you see ? What happened afterward ?

Again with the insults, if you were more intelligent you would have other recourses.

It has been proven that people that curses and insults have low IQ.

Page 7 of 7 ... 567