Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Enthusiast
    07-30-2009, 09:17 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    FYI

AP reports CASH FOR CLUNKERS program to be suspended! Computer inept...unable to post link!
    Cash for clunkers was a cute little add on, IMO, in the grand scheme of things for SIRI. It was never was going to amount to much in terms of subs, revenue, etc.

Q2 will be a hurdle to cross until the REAL news comes in Q3.

LONG AND STRONG BABY!

-Cheers,
    Whynot

Long: ACAS, CSE, MGLG, SIRI, BEHL

07-30-2009, 09:27 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good Morning everyone.

Julie,your not smart(your is new You're BTW),just get over it and head off to the bank and keep my money safe and remember the plan we discussed to help your bank out of that Jam it was in with all of the gov't money laying around from Tarp and Tilf and Steal plans that relmor enjoys talking about..
    Yeah,that's it your not smart,they will never suspect a bank employee of your inteligence to take all theitr money,Right!!!! JK,hope you get it.

Johnny,

I'm really kind of upset right now. I thought you said not to mention our little caper to anyone. After all these months of planning, your elaborate
    diagrams, as well as the safe cracking classes you took, and you go and post it for all to see!! Well, I guess we're just going to have to trust these guys
    not to say anything. By the way, I have almost completed your mask, but I'm
    having trouble with the eye holes, one is lower than the nose hole. But I think if you just hold your head to the side they should line up. Let me know if we're still on for August 15, I am leaving for Chicago that Monday and it sure would be nice to have some extra spending money.

Julie

P.S. I wrote your name and address down and left it on my desk. So when
    we split the rest of the money, I'll know where to pick it up.

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 10:11 PM #33
    whynot

Just got more information...news is actually good...they could have already sold 250,000 vehicles that the program was funded for...they are so back logged... it will take them several days to determine the outcome. Possible 250K vehicles already sold for 3rd qtr...with penetration rate of 50+%...could be 125k subs(promo) already in the bag.

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 11:25 PM #34
    i dont mean to hijack this thread and it is off-topic.

but i just wanted to share in the congratulations to one of our co-bloggers (RAY) who's stock value in one particular equity (one of the sub-pennies we trade on the other thread had a blue sky breakout) is now worth over $1,000,000 as of today's close.

i BEHLieve it is the first million dollar score on this forum and im sure there will be many more to come. he credited his success to his endless hours of DD, BEHLief in the company/product, his patience, and support from other posters. a lesson to be learned on the way to riches!

Addict
    07-30-2009, 11:27 PM #35
    I hope they expand the Cash for Clunkers program. Why not keep it going until everyone who wants to get rid of a clunker can? Always thought it was a great idea.
    It helps the car companies and i would think it helps SXM as well.

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 11:29 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i dont mean to hijack this thread and it is off-topic.

but i just wanted to share in the congratulations to one of our co-bloggers (RAY) who's stock value in one particular equity (one of the sub-pennies we trade on the other thread had a blue sky breakout) is now worth over $1,000,000 as of today's close.

i BEHLieve it is the first million dollar score on this forum and im sure there will be many more to come. he credited his success to his endless hours of DD, BEHLief in the company/product, his patience, and support from other posters. a lesson to be learned on the way to riches!
    All Right,Congrats Ray,welcome to the club,hope you sold some and took some Big Ben profits,as now it is worth taking the Tax hit...
    That is Awesome,really Awesome.....
    Penny's due fall from heaven occasionally,creating wealth,if patient..

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 11:32 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Johnny,

I'm really kind of upset right now. I thought you said not to mention our little caper to anyone. After all these months of planning, your elaborate
    diagrams, as well as the safe cracking classes you took, and you go and post it for all to see!! Well, I guess we're just going to have to trust these guys
    not to say anything. By the way, I have almost completed your mask, but I'm
    having trouble with the eye holes, one is lower than the nose hole. But I think if you just hold your head to the side they should line up. Let me know if we're still on for August 15, I am leaving for Chicago that Monday and it sure would be nice to have some extra spending money.

Julie

P.S. I wrote your name and address down and left it on my desk. So when
    we split the rest of the money, I'll know where to pick it up.
    Julie,new plan,forget the bank,we are now heading over to Ray's neighborhood,get the address and floor plans,i'll get the van and Duct tape..

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 11:55 PM #38
    Julie

What is your take on OEM sales...is your bank seeing an increase in financing requests for new cars?

Lloyd

Agreed- best 1 billion govt has ever spent...that is how stimulus should work...instant gratification! Would like to see it extended for at least another 250-500k vehicles...with the money coming from the original stimulus...just cut a couple Billion out of ACORN's budget!

Addict
    07-31-2009, 12:11 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Julie

What is your take on OEM sales...is your bank seeing an increase in financing requests for new cars?

Lloyd

Agreed- best 1 billion govt has ever spent...that is how stimulus should work...instant gratification! Would like to see it extended for at least another 250-500k vehicles...with the money coming from the original stimulus...just cut a couple Billion out of ACORN's budget!
    Sly fox you are Just Sirius. I was thinking they could take it out of the Defense Department's budget. Certainly a billion dollars worth of waste there.
    At least we agree there should be more Cash for Clunkers.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 12:17 AM #40
    LMFAO......if the govt knew cash for clunkers would have been this successful they prolly wouldnt have done it!!!!! how horrible was it that this stimulus for the common man actually worked?????LOL, i really wish they would do more shit like this for americans instead of giving a hundred billion to aig so they can pay off GS and other vultures , etc, etc..... trickle up economics, people spend, companies make money , i like the idea.

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345