Page 6 of 6 ... 456
    07-31-2009, 10:15 AM #51
    Back on topic....

Why hasn't Boo Boo responded with counter points to Tyler's rebuttal? No numbers to back his argument?

08-18-2009, 11:03 AM #52
    to the top....

08-27-2009, 10:20 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by BahBah Booey View Post
    relmor2003,

For someone who professes to know about responsible journalism, why is it you are completely inept when it comes to the proper use of contractions and punctuation.

When someone uses the word 'your' when they should use "you're", or can't properly spell "don't", it immediately tells me they are an intellectual cripple.

FTR, there was NOTHING irresponsible about Moritz's reporting.
    His analysis is an editorial that expresses an OPINION based on his research and experience.

His article and opinion is just as valid as anything Tyler posts.

Perhaps you ought to study to find out what journalism actually is.
    When are you going to reply to Tyler's last post terd herder? You really got quiet all of the sudden when you were asked to provide some supporting figures didn't you.....poser.

Addict
    08-28-2009, 05:31 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    When are you going to reply to Tyler's last post terd herder? You really got quiet all of the sudden when you were asked to provide some supporting figures didn't you.....poser.
    Hey Bob - How old are you ? I do know but for some reason you seem to be like my grand father (eventhough I never had one)... replying on the wrong or posting on the wrong thread... expecting an answer from a dude that does not know why he posted on this site... rocking on a chair on the porche ?

BTW: You'd make a techie grand father thou, posting on a forum, having a computer, knowing how to get around the computer (not the forum thou...)... etc...
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 08-28-2009 at 05:37 PM.

Guru
    08-28-2009, 07:40 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    May I suggest you incorporate spell check software into your message boards, to help you with your ailment.

Tip # 3481-5azD
    The easiest spell-checker is to type into the small google window in your browser and the word will pop up. Such as "conniption". Give it a try. I do it often. It is really handy.

Page 6 of 6 ... 456