Page 69 of 77 ... 19596768697071 ...
    Mentor
    08-01-2009, 06:02 PM #681
    ty dr d. i just wanted a 2nd opinion. ill prolly get in monday unless theres a down day. i prefer to get in early then too late.

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 06:03 PM #682
    I think I'll do some laundry - any of you guys crazy about the stockmarket? I think I am.

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 06:05 PM #683
    You like that company float wise and such?

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 06:14 PM #684
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    ty dr d. i just wanted a 2nd opinion. ill prolly get in monday unless theres a down day. i prefer to get in early then too late.
    Yeah, its like BEHL's back in the 0.007 levels... I'm thinking for me going at these 50/50... half in on the base, half in EOD on signs of a breakout. I don't want to miss another either. I need to revisit the MGLG chart - I think it was similar too.

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 06:20 PM #685
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    You like that company float wise and such?
    yeah, if its not far off from the last report. now IMO, its a great situation for a breakout play and exit. theres enough liquidity to move your position without a hassle. and not too much shares oustanding, that some good news will create a big pop (as evident from the last rally).

but, if you enjoy the fundamentals (which is all personal preference), there should be no reason to not maintain at least a small position long.

my only problem with fundamentals on pennys is you dont know what the heck is really going on. the transparency rules for otc/bb are very lax, for pink sheets they are almost non existent.

the hub has been pretty negative on asfx lately, but i'll bet its because most of them got in after the rally and before the dip. so i would be cranky also. i also tend to believe more often than not when a majority of stockholders or posters get super impatient a move up may soon be imminent.

i understand you're a rookie on pennys, but what is your reason that the ma's more often than wont have a "golden cross" type of rally?

08-01-2009, 06:25 PM #686
    Greg that road course looked like a blast!! Thanks for posting those!

Alaskian Guy- that is a Ginormous Halibut, I had no idea they got that big!

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 06:27 PM #687
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Yeah, its like BEHL's back in the 0.007 levels... I'm thinking for me going at these 50/50... half in on the base, half in EOD on signs of a breakout. I don't want to miss another either. I need to revisit the MGLG chart - I think it was similar too.
    i dont think MGLG can be traded on t/a... i mean just look at it . presently it is only trading on news. either you are in or you are out. imo.

08-01-2009, 07:30 PM #688
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Andy,

I just saw those two attached pictures.....Halibut! Yes sir, my very favorite! I tell people that halibut are that big but they don't believe me, lol.

And you even have a bear there.....Alaska living...a guy can't beat it!
    Yeah, We have lived in AK since '79. We take advantage of everything she gives us. Fishing, hunting, even trapping. You name it, we do it!!!!

That halibut weighed in at #150lbs, looks much bigger in the picture, the biggest so far in my boat. The bear is my 12yr old son's first, taken last Labor Day. Ive got tons more pics, but will save them for another weekend of off topic discussions.

So I will be sending out smoked/canned salmon this week, for those that are interested, the offer is still open. PM me your address, it may have to go snail mail as Alaska is treated like a foreign country when it comes to shipping costs, but you will get a package from us as a thanks for allowing me to jump on the bandwagon and ride your pennystock ideas and recommendations to GREENER pastures!!!

Heres one more picture, its a 60lb Lingcod, they grow BIG here!!!! Thats my fifteen your old daughter, she's the reason why Im losing my hair.

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    08-01-2009, 07:37 PM #689
    Alaska Guy,

Your family looks cute...and that fish is .... huge. Are you sure that is not some sort of sea monster?

Halibut is awesome. My wife and I work Cruise Ships from time to time and every time we work on one that goes to Alaska we enjoy the Halibut. It is very tasty!! And... I am not a big fish eater. So my wife is always surprised when I order a big plate of Halibut.

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 07:59 PM #690
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    yeah, if its not far off from the last report. now IMO, its a great situation for a breakout play and exit. theres enough liquidity to move your position without a hassle. and not too much shares oustanding, that some good news will create a big pop (as evident from the last rally).

but, if you enjoy the fundamentals (which is all personal preference), there should be no reason to not maintain at least a small position long.

my only problem with fundamentals on pennys is you dont know what the heck is really going on. the transparency rules for otc/bb are very lax, for pink sheets they are almost non existent.

the hub has been pretty negative on asfx lately, but i'll bet its because most of them got in after the rally and before the dip. so i would be cranky also. i also tend to believe more often than not when a majority of stockholders or posters get super impatient a move up may soon be imminent.

i understand you're a rookie on pennys, but what is your reason that the ma's more often than wont have a "golden cross" type of rally?
    I tend to be contrarian to the hub too.

Anyway, to clarify, I mean to say that I don't think that a golden cross on a penny carries the same weight as it does on the big board indexes from the stand point of a buy signal, due to mathematical differences. I started to fully explain, but its a little winded, I'll get back to it though if you are still interested. Also, I don't have a call as to whether they have a higher or lower chance of a rally based on a cross in respect to the pennies themselves.

Page 69 of 77 ... 19596768697071 ...