Page 59 of 77 ... 949575859606169 ...
    Mentor
    07-31-2009, 06:20 PM #581
    Looks like the CEO is working late tonight, poor dog.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 06:21 PM #582
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    pretty exciting day for behl'ers. I was watching level II all day today on my etrade pro, some good size buys in the last few minutes, 200k shrs at a time. Closed with an ask of .12. I'm liking what I see! Had my biggest days gain today since I started trading back in Dec. siri is starting it's runup to earnings next week!

There was a lot of activity on the SIRI Dec calls again today too.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 07:30 PM #583
    Was able to pick up all 700000 shares in MGLG in one buy. Only took about 1 hour. Placed it at about 11am filled over lunch! Siri up to .45 WOW...

BEHL- just keeps on truckin

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 07:49 PM #584
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Was able to pick up all 700000 shares in MGLG in one buy. Only took about 1 hour. Placed it at about 11am filled over lunch! Siri up to .45 WOW...

BEHL- just keeps on truckin
    SIRI is doing what it is supposed to according to the charts, when does SIRI report?

Addict
    07-31-2009, 07:53 PM #585
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    SIRI is doing what it is supposed to according to the charts, when does SIRI report?
    They report Thursday the 6th.....

07-31-2009, 09:15 PM #586
    When Ray decides to buy a yacht.

Seriously - this is the first big run for this stock, and its in new territory - going back before august of last year it just doesn't have the volume to really count on picking an older support level, so for me timing a pullback and where it will hit is the gray zone, other than say at some round number like 0.1, 0.075, 0.05, or unlikely the 0.035 candle (and that's only if it turns around tomorrow), but the it hasn't showed any signs of slowing yet.

You just have to wait and see where it consolidates, as folks who are in a position like Ray (doesn't mean he will, just using him as an example) should be taking some off of the table at some point. When that will be who knows, but with the pennies, it will likely be soon. I'd wait for a pullback to mature and consolidate on top of it, but thats just me. You can guess, but TA wise, that's what it would be, a guess.

Hey guys I am not buying a yacht, nor shoes for my kids..They can patch the holes in their old ones ....behl is going to show Bill Gates how to save cash and be the real deal...Petro Algae (PALG) has tons of cash behind them...
    they dont need to show a profit for years...

watch behl slap them with some starving innovative workers that work their ashes off..and beat them to the punch...money verses starving workers ...you tell me...I feel a dollar coming on...!!!

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 09:18 PM #587

Tickers

Hi -

If you have the time, please reply to the latest post using this subject line with the quote function with your screen name (optional - I guess I'd know who it was anyway) and the stocks you hold/are interested in. I want to look at the charts, build a new chart list.

Example:

Dave
    BEHL BCLE EVFL MGLG DKAM PACR SIRI SQNM

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 09:21 PM #588
    Hi -

If you have the time, please reply to the latest post using this subject line with the quote function with your screen name (optional - I guess I'd know who it was anyway) and the stocks you hold/are interested in. I want to look at the charts, build a new chart list.

Example:

Dave
    Dave2
    OCNF RTGV IGNT

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 09:27 PM #589
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Hey guys I am not buying a yacht, nor shoes for my kids..They can patch the holes in their old ones ....behl is going to show Bill Gates how to save cash and be the real deal...Petro Algae (PALG) has tons of cash behind them...
    they dont need to show a profit for years...

watch behl slap them with some starving innovative workers that work their ashes off..and beat them to the punch...money verses starving workers ...you tell me...I feel a dollar coming on...!!!
    A dollar sounds very good to me!

07-31-2009, 09:30 PM #590
    Hi -

Example:

Dave

Here is what Terry is holding check these out-
    EXPH SYNJ AMNE AGEL GDSM EYSM