Page 42 of 77 ... 32404142434452 ...
    07-30-2009, 07:21 PM #411
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    I hope that is true. However, I dont think a friday is a good time to do it. As someone posted from someone elses post on ispoke, The stock will run on ANY news until what it actually says gets digested. A friday PR might mean a 1 day run. Unless it is REALLY good news, in which case it would give buyers the weekend to drool for shares. I think monday would be better but i am still considering selling off about 800 dollars of profit from BEHL to buy another million of MGLG. Has anyone been loading up at these low prices?
    I bought my last 1m @.0006 and had another 1m on order a couple of days ago, but it never filled. So I sit on a liitle over 4m and I still have a little powder, maybe I'll try to pick that up tomorrow.

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 08:32 PM #412
    Here you go -

Addict
    07-30-2009, 09:18 PM #413
    D, your charts rock. Thank you for sharing them with us. I learn from each one.

Btw, love the "Ray becomes a millionaire" indicator on this one.
    Soon we'll have to change our name to the Millionaire Penny Chasers.
    The MPCs. Haha. I like it.
    Way to go Ray! Wonderful for you and your family, motivational for us. Once again the entire team wins.

07-30-2009, 09:33 PM #414
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post

Way to go Ray! Wonderful for you and your family, motivational for us. Once again the entire team wins.

Thanks guys, I am still speechless.....we all have worked so hard at our goals
    here ...I will be as happy for you as you are for me ...

Guru
    07-30-2009, 10:01 PM #415
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post

Shots, that "Ray becomes a millionaire" indicator is really cool. Ray, I would print that out and frame it if it were I.

Now you should start marketing a book...what would the title be? We can have some fun with this one...

Addict
    07-30-2009, 10:14 PM #416
    Ray I wasnt sure if you read all the post so Im posting this again....

Hey Ray, I always told you " You were my Hero" You and the Church Lady... who has Mysteriously disappeared and I thought she was you anyway!

Way to go Dude! Im very proud of you and like we talked today.. its funny but if it wasnt for Siri, You, Bill, Tripp and me and now some of these other fine people would of never cross paths.......

But Their is something I want these people to know....this didnt happen on accident..you spent hours of time and energy doing research and found a company with a small float and a good product which you believed had and has a future, then bet your balls on it....and now your patience, hard work and brass cojones has done you well........Good Job Brother...Tony

PS Remember the day Behl dropped to .0018 and Tripp was flipping out....and he was gonna dump his shares..then you calmed him down ...Well you did good for him too Pal!!! Your a Good Man....Tony
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 07-30-2009 at 10:24 PM.

Guru
    07-30-2009, 10:29 PM #417
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Ray I wasnt sure if you read all the post so Im posting it again....

Hey Ray, I always told you " You were my Hero" You and the Church Lady... who has Mysteriously disappeared and I thought she was you anyway!

Way to go Dude! Im very proud of you and like we talked today.. its funny but if it wasnt for Siri, You, Bill, Tripp and me and now some of these other fine people would of never cross paths.......

But Their is something I want these people to know....this didnt happen on accident..you spent hours of time and energy doing research and found a company with a small float and a good product which you believed had and has a future, then bet your balls on it....and now your patience, hard work and brass cojones has done you well........Good Job Brother...Tony

PS Remember the day Behl dropped to .0018 and Tripp was flipping out....and he was gonna dump his shares..then you calmed him down ...Well you did good for him too Pal!!! Your a Good Man....Tony
    Tony, you couldn't have said that better. It came from very hard work. I remember when Ray used to run between his shop and the house 20 times a day to check on his stocks. It was a pretty funny visual. Then he had some cabinets to build and finally got them finished and after a while he couldn't even leave the computer anymore.

He paid his dues to get where he is. It wasn't a fluke. He earned it by doing due diligence to the nth degree and believing in what he was doing.

Tony, Ray and I have spent endless days together day trading. We have been through Hell and high water together. Tony and I know for a fact that Ray was working his ass off.

We respect Ray (and his wife). It couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. I knew it was just a matter of time. And yes, Tony....Ray is a good man and a brother...

Bill

07-30-2009, 10:32 PM #418
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Ray I wasnt sure if you read all the post so Im posting it again....

Tony,talk about the brothers in the hood...!!!
    dude I wanted to buy you behl shrs so bad, I could not stand it...!!
    Bill as well ,I was elated when Tripp bought ...sorry Tripp about the last 2 days my gmail server, is what it said has been down..thanks for leaving me your number buddy...and no Tony I am not the church lady...but she still rocks ...and yes Tripps does what he does .. flips out ...but he is fun as hell e-cig and all...I would not trade this group for any other..

I am just getting to know the rest ..but I behl ieve we are off to a good start..
    Tony thanks again for the call...

07-30-2009, 10:58 PM #419
    Ray--

Congratulations on your BEHL success. I am experiencing it, too, but at a much smaller level. It does not matter, as it is all relative.

Money was never meant to last (Jimmy Buffett), but it sure is nice to admire it while we do indeed have it.

After that, we should pass it on. Do something *good* with it.

IMHO.

Addict
    07-30-2009, 11:14 PM #420
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post

Now you should start marketing a book...what would the title be? We can have some fun with this one...
    how about "100 Million Pennies"

Page 42 of 77 ... 32404142434452 ...