Page 36 of 77 ... 26343536373846 ...
    07-30-2009, 10:19 AM #351
    :'( i want more money so i can play more stocks soo much exciting news on other stocks sounds so fun
    mglg is getting alot of buys today i think

07-30-2009, 10:46 AM #352
    You BEHL guys are killin it!! Did anyone get in, in the .000x's?

Addict
    07-30-2009, 10:48 AM #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    :'( i want more money so i can play more stocks soo much exciting news on other stocks sounds so fun
    mglg is getting alot of buys today i think
    I know its difficult to be patient right now bro. But BE PATIENT!

If you do, you're current acct value will grow and you will be able to play more or bigger stocks in the future. If you are impatient you will likely lose money and you wont be playing anything now or then.

Bill,
    MGLG was sitting at 7s for like a year and a half (exaggeration). How the HE77 did you know it was going to move up to 8s today?
    I'm very impressed.
    Oh, I placed an order for 5 mil of EVFL @ .0001 GTC this morning. Lets see what hits.
    Last edited by ShotsII; 07-30-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Addict
    07-30-2009, 10:49 AM #354
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I'm in at .0287. Not quite triple 0s, but still very happy.

Also, I sold my remaining 800K shares of IFSL this morning @ .0024. I still believe the company has potential, but am tired of owning a bunch of companies that promise elusive PRs and dont deliver.
    Yes I still own MGLG, but think that the return on that will be much greater when/ IF the PR ever gets released. So I'm counting on that.

I'm down to BEHL, BCLE, and MGLG.

Oh, haha, you all might get a kick out of this.
    I started my trading acct while living with my ex-gf 8 months ago. Well, she wanted to be part of it and since she was making most of the money in the relationship she wanted to be on the acct. No prob. So I set up a joint acct.
    Now we're broken up, Im trying to transfer the funds over to a new individual acct before she tries to take any of it.
    Take home lesson: Never EVER join financial accts with a girlfriend. EVER! Just too much headache.
    I dont think she'll try to take anything from the acct. She makes WAY too much annually to worry about my little investment acct. Its just annoying so I thought I'd share.

Go BEHL!
    Last edited by ShotsII; 07-30-2009 at 11:00 AM.

Guru
    07-30-2009, 10:53 AM #355

Glorious day!

I just finally turned a profit on my EL estee lauder shares. I averaged down from $48 a share to $36 and it just broke $37....good stuff.

Now I can sit back and watch the improving economy fill my pockets

Guru
    07-30-2009, 10:55 AM #356
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    I know its difficult to be patient right now bro. But BE PATIENT!

If you do, you're current acct value will grow and you will be able to play more or bigger stocks in the future. If you are impatient you will likely lose money and you wont be playing anything now or then..
    I agree, but its soooo hard...im in ready to wait now, my EL shares are going up, just takes time

Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Bill,
    MGLG was sitting at 7s for like a year and a half (exaggeration). How the HE77 did you know it was going to move up to 8s today?
    yeah, really...

Guru
    07-30-2009, 10:56 AM #357
    i had, but i sold out at .01 oh well it was 50+% profit at the time

Guru
    07-30-2009, 10:58 AM #358
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    Smart Pipe Company, Inc. and Bio-Clean International Inc. Affiliate Launch Smart Pipe Marketing and Sales Program

Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets: BCLE) (www.bio-cleanintl.com) announced today that the Company has launched a new comprehensive marketing and sales campaign with Smart Pipe Company, Inc., which recently signed a teaming agreement with Bio-Clean affiliate, American Bio-Clean Corporation. Smart Pipe Company, Inc. is a portfolio company of Shell Technology Ventures Fund 1 B.V. (“STV Fund”), with the majority owner of STV Fund being Royal Dutch Shell PLC.

Smart Pipe's new process, which brings new life to aging pipelines, is efficient to install, friendly to the environment, and highly cost-effective, because the old pipe does not have to be dug up and replaced. Smart Pipe saves time and expense by inserting a new, flexible, long-life pipe liner into the old pipeline.

John P. Finn, President of American Bio Clean, said, “ABC and Smart Pipe teamed up for the National Veteran Small Business Convention and Expo held in Las Vegas last week, which was very successful. We are excited about our new joint marketing and sales efforts which will utilize the synergy between the Smart Pipe product and our Company.”

Steve Catha, CEO of Smart Pipe stated, “This is a positive step in launching our new sales program and introducing a unique product that is constructed of a high-strength, light-weight, monitored, reinforced thermoplastic pipe which can be used for the rehabilitation of an existing pipeline or as stand alone replacement. With millions of miles of aging pipelines that need to be rehabilitated, we believe that American Bio-Clean will provide Smart Pipe the avenue to bid on not only government solicitations, but any and all solicitations from those that must meet their SDVOSB-mandated spending requirements.”

thats a big deal considering how old the infrastructure is in major cities like Detroit with old clay and lead pipes. But what does BCLE see from this deal?

07-30-2009, 11:14 AM #359
    whats up w/ the volume on mglg today? mannnnnnnnnn i wanna make money, i'm down over 20% :'(

if a PR did come out, would u guys set sell limits and what would you sell at?

07-30-2009, 11:21 AM #360
    .005s here. Up over 1000% and climbing.

It's really fun to watch. No idea on exit point.

Page 36 of 77 ... 26343536373846 ...