Page 58 of 77 ... 848565758596068 ...
    Guru
    07-31-2009, 04:16 PM #571
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I better not show you EVFL then, hahaha - but, like I said, I researched their gas station, and its a winner. They build some more, and I think it'll work out. I wish they would move to CA though, since we are all whacko's, alternative fuels are pretty popular. I have a big gas station down the street that has all flavors. Also, my friend in berkeley converted her car to biodiesel, a vw bug, and she gets the oil from a sushi restaurant, filters it herself. We always see if we can smell tempura in her tailpipe.

Wasn't BEHL looking to write a DOE proposal?
    Lol, Im a good skim reader for content and "We always see if we can smell tempura in her tailpipe." takes the cake!

had to go back and read the whole paragraph.

07-31-2009, 04:22 PM #572
    what a weird day... AMNE... didn't see it closing like that especially before the foward split?

07-31-2009, 04:27 PM #573
    Hindsight (is tht how its pronounced?) is 20/20 but man idoi clearly broke after the consolidation (uptrend) on the flag pole and triangle and then it went up
    once i get free money i'm going to try to find stocks that are making patterns and follow them and wait for a good time to get in.

Guru
    07-31-2009, 04:45 PM #574
    beautiful day today, my overall account finished higher than it ever has!

Guru
    07-31-2009, 04:48 PM #575
    u still holding behl romo? this week has been crazy crazy goood, have a great weekend everybody i know i will

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 04:50 PM #576
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Lol, Im a good skim reader for content and "We always see if we can smell tempura in her tailpipe." takes the cake!

had to go back and read the whole paragraph.
    Hahaha, Yeah... I caught that too, but didn't want to bring it up. Next time, I'll edit it!

Enthusiast
    07-31-2009, 05:23 PM #577
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    beautiful day today, my overall account finished higher than it ever has!
    I'm with you Romo. 3 greens, 1 black and 2 reds. Anybody wanna guess what the reds are??? Anybody?? (hint, mglg and evfl)

Enthusiast
    07-31-2009, 05:28 PM #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Bill called it a couple of days ago, how did you know? LOL
    Anybody have a sense with this run with BEHL will run out of steam? Where it fall back to before consolidating for the next run?

I've taken my initial investment out and riding free shares and very content. I would also like to buy more on a pullback. Anybody polishing their crystal balls this weekend?

Have a great one folks. I'll be enjoying the hot n steamy weather we call August around these parts..lol.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 06:01 PM #579
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Anybody have a sense with this run with BEHL will run out of steam? Where it fall back to before consolidating for the next run?

I've taken my initial investment out and riding free shares and very content. I would also like to buy more on a pullback. Anybody polishing their crystal balls this weekend?

Have a great one folks. I'll be enjoying the hot n steamy weather we call August around these parts..lol.
    When Ray decides to buy a yacht.

Seriously - this is the first big run for this stock, and its in new territory - going back before august of last year it just doesn't have the volume to really count on picking an older support level, so for me timing a pullback and where it will hit is the gray zone, other than say at some round number like 0.1, 0.075, 0.05, or unlikely the 0.035 candle (and that's only if it turns around tomorrow), but the it hasn't showed any signs of slowing yet.

You just have to wait and see where it consolidates, as folks who are in a position like Ray (doesn't mean he will, just using him as an example) should be taking some off of the table at some point. When that will be who knows, but with the pennies, it will likely be soon. I'd wait for a pullback to mature and consolidate on top of it, but thats just me. You can guess, but TA wise, that's what it would be, a guess.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 07-31-2009 at 06:04 PM.

07-31-2009, 06:14 PM #580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    When Ray decides to buy a yacht.

Seriously - this is the first big run for this stock, and its in new territory - going back before august of last year it just doesn't have the volume to really count on picking an older support level, so for me timing a pullback and where it will hit is the gray zone, other than say at some round number like 0.1, 0.075, 0.05, or unlikely the 0.035 candle (and that's only if it turns around tomorrow), but the it hasn't showed any signs of slowing yet.

You just have to wait and see where it consolidates, as folks who are in a position like Ray (doesn't mean he will, just using him as an example) should be taking some off of the table at some point. When that will be who knows, but with the pennies, it will likely be soon. I'd wait for a pullback to mature and consolidate on top of it, but thats just me. You can guess, but TA wise, that's what it would be, a guess.
    pretty exciting day for behl'ers. I was watching level II all day today on my etrade pro, some good size buys in the last few minutes, 200k shrs at a time. Closed with an ask of .12. I'm liking what I see! Had my biggest days gain today since I started trading back in Dec. siri is starting it's runup to earnings next week!