Page 17 of 77 ... 715161718192767 ...
    07-28-2009, 03:56 PM #161
    i forget if i asked this already but i'm honestly just staring at a computer screen.... so i though i'd ask again
    do companys generally start to hire more once summer is over (holidays are over)?

07-28-2009, 04:28 PM #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    i forget if i asked this already but i'm honestly just staring at a computer screen.... so i though i'd ask again
    do companys generally start to hire more once summer is over (holidays are over)?
    Sean, why do you ask?? Did you get caught wearing out the F5 key and get canned Just kidding!!

In the businesses i'm familiar with the hiring season is in feb-april, with some part time hiring for the winter holidays. Summer time is prime time for many businesses so they need to be staffed well before summer hits.

07-28-2009, 04:52 PM #163
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am just watching the big EVFL .0001 giveaway today. People are just sucking up those shares through a straw. The .0001's will have to end somewhere at these volumes.
    My though exactly thats why I was aaking about the shares outstanding yesterday. Their has been billions traded at .0001 its gotta dry up soon

07-28-2009, 05:23 PM #164
    Shots or Anybody-

What's the story with ISFL? I guess we aren't going to the moon... lol

Addict
    07-28-2009, 05:41 PM #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivail View Post
    Shots or Anybody-

What's the story with ISFL? I guess we aren't going to the moon... lol
    Lol. I honestly don't know what's going to happen now. If you read the hub, sentiment there has turned very negative. Even people who said they were longs last week are bashing it this week. Not the strongest position to be in.

I knew yesterday that it would continue to fall without news so when no PR this morning I placed a sell order before market open. I've taken my investment out and am now just sitting on free shares. I hope you're able to get yourself on a similar situaton.

Guru
    07-28-2009, 06:06 PM #166
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    My though exactly thats why I was aaking about the shares outstanding yesterday. Their has been billions traded at .0001 its gotta dry up soon
    Yep, we are seeing some .0002's now, so maybe, just maybe, it is starting to work its way up.

Guru
    07-28-2009, 06:10 PM #167
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Sean, why do you ask?? Did you get caught wearing out the F5 key and get canned Just kidding!!
    Geek, you had me rolling! The immortal F5 key! I am still laughing.

I ought to see if my F5 Key works like that....I will report on that..

07-28-2009, 06:25 PM #168
    Sean has been quite the entertaining fella on this forum . Can anyone tell me where the F5 key is on this iPhone. Oh, wait... Duh.... I get streaming quotes on me etrade mobile acct, now if there was a quick way to toggle back and forth to the forum, that would be sweet.

Guru
    07-28-2009, 06:37 PM #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Sean has been quite the entertaining fella on this forum . Can anyone tell me where the F5 key is on this iPhone. Oh, wait... Duh.... I get streaming quotes on me etrade mobile acct, now if there was a quick way to toggle back and forth to the forum, that would be sweet.
    Sean is a good guy. I really like him. I have to get to work on a new phone here in the very near future. I can't go on vacation in September without access to my stocks. My mom's computer just won't hack it. The thing is still on dial-up. She just uses it for email and playing cards on the MSN Zone. It takes 5 minutes to boot up.

Addict
    07-28-2009, 06:40 PM #170
    Hey Bill and the rest of you Guys,

Wow MGLG and EVFL both finished green for me today....mabe its a start...
    Im also holding IFSL, BCLE, ASFX and SIRI...just when I thought I was out you guys pulled me back in (from the Sopranos)..........im gonna leave these alone for a while with the exception of Siri.... Gonna roll the dice on the 6th with the possibility of dumping half of the load and maybe make a few dollars.
    I talked with Mr Behl this morning on Gmail (do you believe it or what whatever he touches turns to gold...God bless Him) and Tripp tried to get me also on Gmail but I didnt see him until later.....anyway keep up the good work and talk at you soon....you know where to find me....Tony

PS..The movie shoot was good...It was filmed in Rockefella center..It was a spin off movie from Forgetting Sarah Marshall, in that movie her new boy friend was Russell Brand who now is making his own movie as a rock star.. We were just extras in the background only about 20 of us so it should be good, we should get some screen time... it was Me, my Wife, my Daughter, my son and his friend...