Page 68 of 77 ... 18586667686970 ...
    Guru
    08-01-2009, 05:18 PM #671
    tjose are awesome pics man alaska is beautiful, hope every1 is having a great weekend.

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 05:25 PM #672
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    ahh too small, but u can see the flag/pennant formation .

and yes bill , you told me a million times on how to post a chart use paint.net but i have a mac and i couldnt do it. i know i got big charts printed on here before, just gotta try to remember how i did it.
    Bass - I use macs too - you have 2 options -
    If it's webbased software for your charts, you can just drag the picture to the desktop, then upload it to a server that lets you show pics, then click on the little mountain icon above in the message toolbar and paste in the URL

If it's not, you can use the grab utility, (which I think was mentioned), <shift><apple cmnd><4> and then pull the crosshairs to make a square to make a screenshot that is saved as a .png (I think .png is default) with filename "Picture 1"... which I usually change, then again upload it to a server that you can attach pics with.

Looks like you are taking a different route, by adding an attachment - in that case, perhaps you have to just increase the size of the file is all - but try the screenshot first, maybe that will get it big enough, I'll test it here next. If you have to increase the file size, you can likely use photoshop, but if you don't have that, there has to be some freeware available - perhaps go to the apple page and look thru the free software, or go to softpedia.com and look for free photo software. Perhaps iPhoto or preview may let you make a pic bigger - but it needs to be sampled correctly to get the resolution to not fade too much. I'll try adding a screenshot as an attachment now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 05:28 PM #673
    looks like the siriusbuzz server shrinks attached files. that's the same EVFL headquarters shot I had earlier... so it looks like you need an account at some server to post a pic.

If worse comes to worse, and you see something good, you can tell me:
    ticker
    timeframe
    indicators (parameters)

and I could post it.

ie.

BCLE
    60 min chart
    RSI (14)
    SMA (50)
    SMA (200) <-- 200 day simple moving average, for instance
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 08-01-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 05:39 PM #674

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 05:39 PM #675
    test from screen shot
    Picture 8.jpg

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 05:42 PM #676

test

tell me if you see a chart

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 05:46 PM #677
    no i tried that already. i will figure it out.

ok, anyways, what your opinion of the asfx chart? do u see a potential breakout

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 05:47 PM #678
    test from screen shot
    Picture 8.jpg
    yeah - if you have stockcharts - you need to drag the picture to the desktop, less work than screenshot, and uploaded to some picture loading site or your own webpage account. places like photobucket or whatever should work, then you just need to point to the url using that mountain icon 2 boxes to the right and one below the paperclip attachment button.

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 05:51 PM #679
    no i tried that already. i will figure it out.

ok, anyways, what your opinion of the asfx chart? do u see a potential breakout
    yeah, it looks like it's building a base... that's what you want.

can go in early with a little, stop if it breaks below the base

or go in EOD on a break up - but watch the reversal - see a couple of those. ie. if there is an ok up day, and you go in, its game on if it gaps up and climbs, but if it reverses, decide if you want out.

that's my take. I think with these, its better to play the pattern, not the moving average crosses. My opinion based on what I've seen so far, which as you know hasn't been all that long. Seems like a lot of these pennies though get at least 2 spikes before they settle down, so this one has had 1.

If the base starts curling upward even just a tad more, I'd likely put in a little to get a start on a breakout. I have to get some work done, I'll try to catch the low of the base later. If it breaks down, I'd be out in a flash - ie. like MGLG - if it breaks below, I think its better to stop yourself out and rebuy on the next base. That's just me, as my fundamental analysis of these things is lacking as you are well aware of.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 08-01-2009 at 05:55 PM.

Mentor
    08-01-2009, 05:58 PM #680
    Low is 0.0019 for that base.

Page 68 of 77 ... 18586667686970 ...