Page 7 of 11 ... 56789 ...
    07-22-2009, 05:43 PM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    Are you mocking my writing ? Ha !...Look who's talking.

Evidently you have no knowledge or idea of how a business should be ran. I am happy that we are not and will never be in business together.

You can reply whatever, I am not wasting more of my time.

I am not young like you, I am 41 but I have an MBA from the MIT SLOAN school of business. I speak 4 languages, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and English and have traveled the world and worked for 2 of the largest coporations in the US: ITT and SLB. I have a 16 year old daugther and I know what young people do with new stuff... Evidently you have no idea who you are talking to.

By the way, attacking and insulting people around shows how little or no education you have. It has been proven that people that insult and curse has some of the lowest IQ's around. Google it.
    This is what I love about this message board. This guy parades all of his education and his intelligence, yet he doesn't even use proper grammar when doing so. ....how a business should be ran? I think you mean ...how a business should be run. ....people that insult and curse has some of the lowest IQ's? I think you mean ....have the lowest IQ's.

F'ing hilarious. Now can we please get back to discussing this stock?

Guru
    07-22-2009, 05:44 PM #62
    By the way, attacking and insulting people around shows how little or no education you have. It has been proven that people that insult and curse has some of the lowest IQ's around. Google it.

Hey now, I have a 127 IQ. Then again it is really more of a measure of logic and reasoning skills then it is for intelligence, in my opinion.

Addict
    07-22-2009, 05:48 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by toxdoc View Post
    This is what I love about this message board. This guy parades all of his education and his intelligence, yet he doesn't even use proper grammar when doing so. ....how a business should be ran? I think you mean ...how a business should be run. ....people that insult and curse has some of the lowest IQ's? I think you mean ....have the lowest IQ's.

F'ing hilarious. Now can we please get back to discussing this stock?
    Hahahah, this gay. Who cares about grammar here ? you ? I am not a native english speaker I learned it, how many languages do you speak ? I just want to see you tell me you speak Russian, Mandarin or Cantonese to start laghing at you (f'ging uncool languages you would speak).

This stock sucks. That's why we amuse ourselves with something else. Too bad you may be up to your neck on it.
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 07-22-2009 at 05:57 PM.

07-22-2009, 05:51 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I also feel that the iphone app will add few new subscribers. The $12.99 price for stand alone internet service is too high. I think that $8.99 is a more realistic price for internet only service.

The $2.99 addon for existing subscribers is a bargain if you consider the wide array of devices Sirius could and hopefully will be available on. Ultimately, I believe that premium internet will be a $5.00+ to reflect the costs of streaming. Hopefully, the app caused substantial numbers of subscribers to add the premium internet.
    I thought it was $2.99 for internet only service and the Iphone service came with the internet service.

Addict
    07-22-2009, 05:55 PM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hey now, I have a 127 IQ. Then again it is really more of a measure of logic and reasoning skills then it is for intelligence, in my opinion.
    That is why I never insult anyone. Usually people that insult others, end up insulting themselves.

07-22-2009, 05:57 PM #66
    Who cares about grammar here ? you ? I am not a native english speaker I learned it, ho many languages do you speak ? I jus want to see yo tell me you speak Russian, Mandarin or Cantonese to start laghing at you (f'ging uncool languages you would speak).

The stock sucks. Too bad you may be up to your neck on it.
    All I'm saying is that you lose all credibility when you use improper grammar when speaking of how educated you are. There are other grammatical errors in your post, but since you're so smart, I'll let you figure them out.

Oh, and I'm not up to my neck in the stock. Got in at .1185. I'm long.

Addict
    07-22-2009, 05:59 PM #67
    All I'm saying is that you lose all credibility when you use improper grammar when speaking of how educated you are. There are other grammatical errors in your post, but since you're so smart, I'll let you figure them out.

Ok Wey, corrigeme el espaņol. Cuantos errores de ortografia crees que tengo en esta sentencia ?

Addict
    07-22-2009, 06:00 PM #68

O potete corretto il mio italiano, uh ?

Addict
    07-22-2009, 06:03 PM #69

No one is perfect and I have my flaws and I honestly do not give a sh.t if I spell or my grammar is perfect in this site. Capisce ?

Congratulations on your .1185 pps, how much money have you made ?.... Sure.

07-22-2009, 06:05 PM #70
    Ok Wey, corrigeme el espaņol. Cuantos errores de ortografia crees que tengo en esta sentencia ?
    How many errors do I believe you have in that sentence? No se. No hablo espanol.

Page 7 of 11 ... 56789 ...