07-06-2009, 04:24 PM #41
    1.6MM shares AH at .45

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 04:28 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning All

Because I am incredibly inept at posting links, I am unable to post
    this news story off the Dow Jones Newswire:

SiriusXM Applications Surpasses 1 M Downloads On Apple App.

here ya go:

SIRIUS XM Application Surpasses 1 Million Downloads on Apple App Store

--#1 Free App in the Music category delivers SIRIUS XM's exclusive sports, entertainment, comedy, and commercial-free music channels to users of iPhone and iPod touch

NEW YORK, July 6, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) today announced its application for iPhone and iPod touch has been downloaded over 1 million times from the App Store. The milestone was achieved within 2 weeks of availability.

(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/...19/NYTU044LOGO )

The SIRIUS XM app debuted on the App Store on June 18 and quickly became the top free app in the Music category on the App Store. The SIRIUS XM app lets users access 120 channels of groundbreaking and critically-acclaimed talk, sports, entertainment and commercial-free music.

"Reaching more than 1 million downloads so quickly is a strong testament to our world-class programming and SIRIUS XM's instant brand recognition," said Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer of SIRIUS XM Radio. "Our goal is to give people access to the best audio entertainment wherever they go with what we think is the best music and audio entertainment application available on the App Store."

Guru
    07-06-2009, 04:29 PM #43
    Look at a 5 or 10 day chart and tell me what you think.

SIRI has been oversold via RSI and Slow Stochastics. MACD is rising toward the zero line. Those are good signs. On the flip side, current close price is under 20, 40 and 60 day moving average. Those averages offered no support on the way down today.

We'll see. I think we'll see some gains, but after it is all said and done, I'll stick with my previous prediction.

Addict
    07-06-2009, 04:33 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Look at a 5 or 10 day chart and tell me what you think.

SIRI has been oversold via RSI and Slow Stochastics. MACD is rising toward the zero line. Those are good signs. On the flip side, current close price is under 20, 40 and 60 day moving average. Those averages offered no support on the way down today.

We'll see. I think we'll see some gains, but after it is all said and done, I'll stick with my previous prediction.
    It is a bearish pattern. Sell.

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 04:43 PM #45

Sirius xm ad card

Sirius xm ad card from jersey shore . . . card measures 5" X 7"

backside of card has list of channels with "free 7-day trial"

Attachment 120
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 10-03-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 04:52 PM #46

New Mercedes Ad

New ad on back cover of July issue of Mercedes Benz Club of America magazine . . . E-Class Mercedes with Sirius XM logo noting "Over 130 Channels of Sirius available in all E-Class vehicles"
    Attachment 121
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 10-03-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Enthusiast
    07-06-2009, 05:15 PM #47

Let em' keep it down for now.....

I grabbed another 1400 @.44 earlier today and will keep accumulating until the eventual pop!!

This stock is the best buy on the market right now.

Cheers,
    -Whynot

Guru
    07-06-2009, 05:19 PM #48
    OMG, does anyone here actually know how those options work. My guess if it works like every other company when issuing options to people is that it comes in 20% vested interest per year. Thats means he is only allowed to sell at most is 20% the first year, another 20% the second year and so on.

Also I am sick of hearing about how much the man is getting My god over the last about 5 years he has only gotten 4 million (after the losses of money put back into the companys stock). How many of you are aware that he used to get 20 million as a salery per year at Viacom. Thats right just a salery/bonuses not including stock options.

Charles, I am sorry but while I am not sure what Mel is worth at this time ether I do think it is much more then the 30 to 40 million you said on Sirius Buzz Radio. If we just take the money he made off of the deals when Infinity went to CBS and then when CBS was sold to Viacom then he made well over a BILLION from that alone.

In the end moving to SIRI from Viacom was a losing deal for Mel so far. He took a huge pay cut to come to SIRI and that is a fact. In my opinion there is only one reason a person like Mel does something like that and that is he saw much more on the horizon with SIRI then he did with Viacom or terrestrial.

Guru
    07-06-2009, 06:10 PM #49
    thank you john, well said, im so sick of the mel haters.

Guru
    07-06-2009, 07:40 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    It is a bearish pattern. Sell.
    Oh baby, I got my sell order in for $0.38. Better be safe than sorry. LOL

Page 5 of 7 ... 34567