Page 3 of 4 1234
    Head Honcho
    07-03-2009, 01:00 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Charles
    Definately not taking investing advice from him...I can screw that up all on my own. I frequent both sites trying to glean any and all information that I can to help me make an informed decision. I post daily in the daily market thread. Outstanding information...great group of guys.
    Thats what I hear, I have been trying to free up time to gamble some money on whatever it is you guys talk about in that thread but I have been so short on time lately. I even told Bill I was going to blindly put 1k on a stock of his choice next time he said he liked it just for giggles... I still need to make good on that.

Just wish you could let it go! Again, sometimes it not what you say...but how you say it! Be alittle more professional...don't stoop to that level...your site is only as good as you make it!
    I have totally let it go, just because I make a little jab/point once in a matter of a month is fair isnt it? I was going to let that little comment stand on its own, it was probably over the head of 90% of the users here.

Siriusbuzz is not half the site that it used too be!

Just my two cents!
    If it is not the same site it used to be it is only because of the few good posters that left (that I will agree) but, there are already new people here filling those voids and they will continue to do so as the days go on. Some of the guys will be missed but, I have to believe that we are better off where we are today. Its like breaking up with a girlfriend... at first it stings but, you soon realize that it isnt worth being upset over someone that would rather be with someone else in the end. They never liked you to begin with... ya know? A bunch of those guys jumped from SA to SB and now to SW and soon there will be a new flavor of the week. The guys who have been here from the beggining are largely still here. AND dont think for a second that those guys that dont post don't still come here to read

The articles are just as good as they ever were since day one. Tyler does an excellent job and I dont think there is any denying that. Its cool if you dont think we are as good as we used to be, everyone is entitled to their opinion but, we have and will continue to strive to be better every day.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    07-03-2009, 01:02 AM #22
    Bill

Agreed- site is only as good as WE make it. don't need family feud part 17

Any new posters/visitors do not to read yahoo crap over here!

Love ya- and stop busting my chops!!!

Mentor
    07-03-2009, 01:06 AM #23
    Charles

Agree on all of your points...last post. Lets cont to grow SB! That is what it all about!

Also, thank you for providing us a place to cheat, lie, and BS others!

BTW- if you give a dime to Bill...you'll never see it again!

Guru
    07-03-2009, 01:30 AM #24
    Damn!

You guys are on it! I just made up a totally new post to edit what I had written and you have all ready responded..this is what I just wrote:

Charles

Definately not taking investing advice from him...I can screw that up all on my own. I frequent both sites trying to glean any and all information that I can to help me make an informed decision. I post daily in the daily market thread. Outstanding information...great group of guys.

I came here directly from the link at SA over to Siriusbuzz...And that was at the end of 08 I believe(you know when I joined)...so...in a way...someone here taught him how to setup links...

Your site was the best satrad site that I could find. Great information...solid posters...informative articles...and the ability to agree to disagree...then the pissing match insued...the divorce was final...and the other site was born!

Just wish you could let it go! Again, sometimes it not what you say...but how you say it! Be alittle more professional...don't stoop to that level...your site is only as good as you make it!

Siriusbuzz is not half the site that it used too be!

Just my two cents!
    Jeff-

My following comments are not directed towards you.

The site is only as good as "WE" make it. Everybody has an opinion and are entitled to it. A professional doesn't necessarily conform...does Howard conform?

I couldn't find another site when I came here...it was quiet and spooky..I had just invested in SIRI and wanted some support. There were five people that I remember: Newman (who seemed like a mathematical genius), Apex (who is really really sharp), IMROMO (who spoke once in a while...now he is a chatty Kathy..lol)...and of course Tripps (the non-opinionated guy). It was slow for quite a while, then all of the sudden it was like a boom town for miners! Everybody was squatting and taking positions and rights. The war was on...everybody loathed everybody else. There was a divide and a split...thank Christ! I quit reading this forum because of that. After if cooled off I decided to give it another shot. I am glad that I did now..JustSirius and the gang in Market Watch are too cool and nobody argues, but instead help each other. If somebody isn't as seasoned as another, it just simply doesn't matter. It is a prime thread of excellence and an example of how forums and threads should be.

Charles is entitled to his opinion, as everybody else is. His perspective is more subjective, because the propinquity of his comments pertain to SIRI and he is held doubly responsible because he owns this site. I read him a lot and think that he is cautious, yet objective and at the same time he is a real person. He has values, even if they don't match yours, sometimes.

Bill

Guru
    07-03-2009, 01:31 AM #25
    Man! phew!!

LMAO...love you all!

Head Honcho
    07-03-2009, 02:06 AM #26
    Agree on all of your points...last post. Lets cont to grow SB! That is what it all about!
    There are a couple of new people who sign up everyday, I am counting on you to increase the conversion rate of turning them into actual real live posters. So, if the site doesn't grow, I will blame you personally... and John... he's just easy to blame shit on.

Also, thank you for providing us a place to cheat, lie, and BS others!
    Another glowing review of Siriusbuzz.com... a place to cheat lie and BS others. Its the new tagline.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    07-03-2009, 10:20 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    There are a couple of new people who sign up everyday, I am counting on you to increase the conversion rate of turning them into actual real live posters. So, if the site doesn't grow, I will blame you personally... and John... he's just easy to blame shit on.

Another glowing review of Siriusbuzz.com... a place to cheat lie and BS others. Its the new tagline.
    Charles

You know that I was joking...

Enthusiast
    07-03-2009, 11:15 AM #28
    Charles.

Have a great Fourth weekend amigo. Great to have you posting.

Socal.

Tweet

tweet

Head Honcho
    07-03-2009, 02:21 PM #29
    Charles
    You know that I was joking...
    I know, so was I.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    07-13-2009, 12:43 AM #30
    Charles you get this incredible interactive blogging going on, with the comments section of Tylers article and then you disconnect "comments".

Dammit. I miss all the fun.

Page 3 of 4 1234