Page 23 of 26 ... 132122232425 ...
    06-27-2009, 07:40 PM #221
    Wow your fired up tonight Tripp! You guys fighting about where the stock price will go is kind of like two men arguing about how a thong fits. Stick with stuff you know or believe to be true...and here comes the kicker...a move you would commit actual capital to. Making moves baby...something neither of you pansies know anything about. LOL. Check my posts and I will show you my one year return and then we will talk about my little crystal ball!

Lombardy and the Lord Stanley...come get some of that!

Big Ben

Relmor if your out there lets talk turkey! I am feeling good about my next few moves, need your input. Powder a plenty! Good post, Reuters info very interesting.....things look good...like I said the other day...we might be dusting off the shoulders folks...it might be time to get in the ring for real. IMVHO
    Last edited by Big Ben; 06-27-2009 at 07:42 PM.

06-27-2009, 07:47 PM #222
    Here is my resume..sold .59 .54 .51....called the Rothlisber/Hayes bottom at .342 and .3352...loaded up and cashed out .42ish.

Things are good in this camp. I am calling Tdamertrade right now..got some ???

Head Honcho
    06-27-2009, 07:50 PM #223
    That was the worst internet tough guy fight I have seen on this website yet. You guys win the "worst fight of the year" award, hands down.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:52 PM #224
    haha charles but it was still fun.

06-27-2009, 07:54 PM #225
    Forecast for next week?

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:56 PM #226
    jesus zealons i just gave the forecast till 2015 check the last page.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    06-27-2009, 08:25 PM #227
    Nice predictions Tripp, I could have a free house sooner than I thought. Ahahaha now lets just hope you are right!

Mentor
    06-28-2009, 01:03 AM #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Wow your fired up tonight Tripp! You guys fighting about where the stock price will go is kind of like two men arguing about how a thong fits. Stick with stuff you know or believe to be true...and here comes the kicker...a move you would commit actual capital to. Making moves baby...something neither of you pansies know anything about. LOL. Check my posts and I will show you my one year return and then we will talk about my little crystal ball!

Lombardy and the Lord Stanley...come get some of that!

Big Ben

Relmor if your out there lets talk turkey! I am feeling good about my next few moves, need your input. Powder a plenty! Good post, Reuters info very interesting.....things look good...like I said the other day...we might be dusting off the shoulders folks...it might be time to get in the ring for real. IMVHO
    Im very cautious until the end of June. We dont know what kind of quarter ending movement of share we are still going to see, and the Rebalancing might not be done, as it has officially end of day Tuesday to finish.
    I think its possible they try to PM work it down to open near .36. But I dont think so. I think it opens at .44 and stays around there for a bit, and we see a .40 retest by the end of Tuesday. Maybe even to .391 area. Depends though on how the retailers are stacking up there buys and sells, we dont know how they are going to react to Fridays action. I think a ton of retailers are going to be looking to buy back, after they feel embarrassed for what possible happened to them on Friday. This might cause the MM's to gap it up to .50 on the open, if they see too many retailers placing in .40, .41, and .36 cent buys. They will not allow more retailers to load up than would sell out, IF ITS GOING UP. I discussed a few scenarios from Fridays action.
    1. They just got the biggest short wall at .44 ever. And were screwed for a bit again. I discount this due to high volume on Friday and the action I saw.

2. Shorts just covered. I mean ALL the shorts covered. With no constant attacking the downside, we should hold gains now.

3. It was mix of covering, and buying, and some institutions dumping. We dont know. Maybe it all cancelled out, and its back to upswings, and retraces, and slowly being pounded down. This is a cop out scenario, and only mentioned because it needs to be considered. Least likely of my scenarios. I think the accumulation of shares was more towards institutions buying, than retailers buying(including covering of shorts(obviously considering that a buy).

Triggers that will send us up big time.

If they buy back the 2014 hedge(Discussed, but not an option I consider valid right now).
    We show up OFF the SI list.
    Reporting positive earnings.
    Back to growing subs.
    Howard being added to the iphone app.
    First Iphone app numbers come out(how many new subs, 2.99 charge) and its impressive to the street.

These things can come soon, some could come any day. I wouldnt want to be short right now. Anything under .50 cents is still a joke to me.
    Good luck next week.

Mentor
    06-28-2009, 01:05 AM #229
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    haha charles but it was still fun.
    Tripps, I enjoy your emotion. Have a good weekend.

Good stuff.

Mentor
    06-28-2009, 01:48 AM #230
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    That was the worst internet tough guy fight I have seen on this website yet. You guys win the "worst fight of the year" award, hands down.
    No charles,that was the worst typing and spelling fight i have ever seen on this forum...

Page 23 of 26 ... 132122232425 ...