Page 16 of 26 ... 61415161718 ...
    Head Honcho
    06-26-2009, 08:21 PM #151
    Quote Originally Posted by otone View Post
    Sirius XM still #1 Music Application
    So what though? That doesn't change the fact that the downloads are dropping which is what I am keying people in on. Yes it is still #1 music but it went down a slot yesterday and again today which means that downloads are on a downward trend.

I also agree that a Howard announcement would boost it right back up BUT I am not holding my breath. I wouldn't be surprised if he is never offered on that application. I am not saying that he wont I am simply saying I would not be surprised.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    06-26-2009, 08:24 PM #152
    Charles, ya, I undertand about your hypothetical situation. ok, I'll play. No stipulations, I'd have it plastered all over the place.

You are upset or confused by her not doing just that. understand.

Me? I'm not concerned at all. To me it makes perfect sense. Why shoot your wad now with all this other Stern and Russell shit hitting the fan? Wait til later and hit it hard with her doing some interviews on TV, showcasing her on Sirius, twitters everywhere, etc.. That's the way I'm looking at it anyway.

There is a minefield of shit this company seems to be navigating and although there could be said that they have made some missteps, overall, I'm not all THAT disappointed with the direction things are going.

Enthusiast
    06-26-2009, 08:27 PM #153
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    So what though? That doesn't change the fact that the downloads are dropping which is what I am keying people in on. Yes it is still #1 music but it went down a slot yesterday and again today which means that downloads are on a downward trend.

I also agree that a Howard announcement would boost it right back up BUT I am not holding my breath. I wouldn't be surprised if he is never offered on that application. I am not saying that he wont I am simply saying I would not be surprised.
    So what though???? gee thanks. You were keying people in on the negative, I was keying people in on the positive, without an outright dismissal of what you said.

Head Honcho
    06-26-2009, 08:36 PM #154
    Charles, ya, I undertand about your hypothetical situation. ok, I'll play. No stipulations, I'd have it plastered all over the place.

You are upset or confused by her not doing just that. understand.
    I am neither upset nor confused. If anything I am optimistic that there is good reason for it. But, I am assuming there is in fact a reason for it.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583

Enthusiast
    06-26-2009, 08:38 PM #156
    I am neither upset nor confused. If anything I am optimistic that there is good reason for it. But, I am assuming there is in fact a reason for it.
    "Not that I know of... and she STILL hasnt announced her move on her own blog http://www.rosie.com/blog/default.aspx YET she has posted about some damn bird she found. What the hell Rosie?"

That sounds more confused than optimistic

Head Honcho
    06-26-2009, 08:41 PM #157
    So what though???? gee thanks. You were keying people in on the negative, I was keying people in on the positive, without an outright dismissal of what you said.
    See that is the misinterpretation. All I said was that it dropped. I cant help that it dropped. I don't want to sound negative and I didn't add any opinion to it dropping. I just said it dropped again. I even said that its possible that the #4 app could have moved up. My comment was a side note void of all emotion and opinion.

Side note: sirius xm iphone app dropped to #4 or the #4 app went to #3, depending on how you look at it.
    Yet still I am viewed as being negative? I purposfully wrote it just like that for a reason and still people want to spin it like a negative from my mouth. It was not a negative, it was a simply a fact followed by a period.

Isnt this the daily thread? Dont people want to keep up on the little things here? I will just keep all future moves up or down to myself if it bothers people.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    06-26-2009, 08:44 PM #158
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    if there were stop losses triggered, in the same fashion limit buys could have also been triggered.. anyone here slick enough to have a low buy order? brag posts anyone?
    Not really bragging. I am actually stunned. I put in a mid .30's buy and left to go bowling with my kids this afternoon. Never in my dreams did I think it would fill this quickly. Now if I would have gotten it at .30 I would be bragging. Unbelievable. Can someone explain the Russell re-balance? Given the explanation below, how does a dramatic pps drop affect SIRI in the rebalancing? Also where was SIRI ranking before the rebalance NOCP?

Just wondering what needs to happen for the rebalance to work in our favor.

A significant portion of the trading activity surrounding the re-balancing will occur on Friday, June 26, during the NASDAQ Closing Cross. The NASDAQ Official Closing Price (NOCP) will be used as the closing price for NASDAQ-listed stocks in the Russell Indexes. Just after 4:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on June 26, there may be an increase in individual company volumes. This occurs because the funds that track the Russell Indexes will adjust their holdings at the closing price on Friday. Since NASDAQ's Closing Cross determines the closing price for NASDAQ-listed securities, many funds will elect to send their re-balancing trades through the NASDAQ trading system for execution.

Head Honcho
    06-26-2009, 08:44 PM #159
    "Not that I know of... and she STILL hasnt announced her move on her own blog http://www.rosie.com/blog/default.aspx YET she has posted about some damn bird she found. What the hell Rosie?"

That sounds more confused than optimistic
    Maybe so but, I assure you I was dancing around the question I am still asking which is... why? I was trying to elicit emotion and thoughts not honestly looking for an answer from rosie odonnell... I dont think she reads siriusbuzz.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    06-26-2009, 08:46 PM #160
    Maybe so but, I assure you I was dancing around the question I am still asking which is... why? I was trying to elicit emotion and thoughts not honestly looking for an answer from rosie odonnell... I dont think she reads siriusbuzz.
    ok.. well I bit anyway and gave you my opinion And I certainly got that you weren't expecting a response from rosie.

Page 16 of 26 ... 61415161718 ...