Page 21 of 26 ... 111920212223 ...
    Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:01 PM #201
    okay john well i guess my style of free thinking saying whats on my mind is being taken too seriously, im not a god damn analyst, im just taklking shit with people omna forum. what dont u get you ****? stop acting like this is anything more than a ****ing convo were people shoot shit back and forth, when u say prediction your acting like i sat down and come out with a god damn formula for the next price movemtn, no you ****ing idiot i am SHOOTING THE SHIT WITH PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM! i can say hey i think the economy might get better this year, does that make me the next nostradamus? and if u wanna talk real predictios ive been saying LONG ****ING TERM SINCE WE WERE AT .11 CENTS TO BUY BUTY BUY AND I HAVE NOT BEEN WRONG YET LONG TERM. stop taking my ****ing not so thought out back and forth bs for more than it is u ****ing wanna be homer bitc h

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:05 PM #202
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    thats fine john, just because it trades in the .30's doesnt mean it belongs there, will be bought back up, momentary blip in the upward movement. fundamentally it doesnt belong in the .30's anymore IMO if im still allowed to post my opinions, john seems to think thats wrong.

Once again I have never said it belongs there ether but I also know how easy it can be taken up or down like most that have been in it for any longer then a few months. You have been in it for longer then a few months right.

Just the wrong opinions are wrong. I dont like when I do it ether (the difference is I try very hard not to). It is nothing personal just should have no place anywhere. Are you here to try and help people or hurt them? The right information helps the wrong information hurts, is that simple enough for you to understand.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:08 PM #203
    okay john so saying hey it will come into the .30s and assuming people then sell thinking than what does that do? and what if it doesnt go to the .30's but than jumps to the .60's why are u trying to call short term prices john? boy i thought thats what this was all about in the first place. at least u can look at my disclaimer and know im not trying to lead any1 anywhere.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:10 PM #204
    okay john from now on i will treat everything i say in here like im writing an article for the new york times and not like im just trying to shoot the shit. okay let me go start working on a 100 word response, damn i gonna need some1 to edit and double check my shit too, boy trhis is going to be hard work.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:13 PM #205
    help them understand what john? what course am i giving here? the only course i want to give is the ass whoopin course and the only pupil i want is johns bitch ass.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:15 PM #206
    okay john well i guess my style of free thinking saying whats on my mind is being taken too seriously, im not a god damn analyst, im just taklking shit with people omna forum. what dont u get you ****? stop acting like this is anything more than a ****ing convo were people shoot shit back and forth, when u say prediction your acting like i sat down and come out with a god damn formula for the next price movemtn, no you ****ing idiot i am SHOOTING THE SHIT WITH PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM! i can say hey i think the economy might get better this year, does that make me the next nostradamus? and if u wanna talk real predictios ive been saying LONG ****ING TERM SINCE WE WERE AT .11 CENTS TO BUY BUTY BUY AND I HAVE NOT BEEN WRONG YET LONG TERM. stop taking my ****ing not so thought out back and forth bs for more than it is u ****ing wanna be homer bitc h

First of all it was you that got upset over this:

"Hey tripp still think we are done with the .30s?"

If you cant take a 10 word criticism, then you should think about how correct a post is before you put it up. If you notice or just go back to your first post to me after this comment you will see it was you that got all defensive and started with the swear words towards me.

To be honest, yes I would like to be as correct as homer I find nothing wrong with that and neather should you or anyone else.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:19 PM #207
    okay john so saying hey it will come into the .30s and assuming people then sell thinking than what does that do? and what if it doesnt go to the .30's but than jumps to the .60's why are u trying to call short term prices john? boy i thought thats what this was all about in the first place. at least u can look at my disclaimer and know im not trying to lead any1 anywhere.

Like I said, even when I give a longer term prediction I give all the reasons for it. Then people can have the information and make up their own minds.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:21 PM #208
    yeah john why did i get pissed? cause your whole post was a digg at me u faggIt. WE ARE DOMNE WITH THE .30'S

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:21 PM #209
    okay john from now on i will treat everything i say in here like im writing an article for the new york times and not like im just trying to shoot the shit. okay let me go start working on a 100 word response, damn i gonna need some1 to edit and double check my shit too, boy trhis is going to be hard work.

I thought thats what you where already doing. If I didn't know any better I would say you were writing for the New York Times. I expect much more out of you then that.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 07:24 PM #210
    help them understand what john? what course am i giving here? the only course i want to give is the ass whoopin course and the only pupil i want is johns bitch ass.

There are many here that know I will take anyone up on that.

Page 21 of 26 ... 111920212223 ...