Page 20 of 26 ... 101819202122 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    06-27-2009, 05:58 PM #191
    It will be very interesting to see the new numbers for SIRI...

http://www.reuters.com/article/funds...30600820090624
    Last edited by Hopeful; 06-27-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 06:28 PM #192
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    oh come the **** on john, when we are steady in the .30's and not because some bullshit russell rebalancing then u can come talk, also its very easy to critisize what other people say, so plz im not perfect i just dont think it will go into the .30's again, does that mean anything? NO its just my opinion. there is no reason to go back into the .30's, sirius has proven they are not going anywhere, the fundamentals have gotten way ebtter. the only reason we would go into the .30's is mm games or traders playing games, we dont belong there, and any1 with a brain would see that is a buying op. so fu john, im the most vocal so i always get the most shit.

Listen dumbshit you said it would never get back into the .30s again. Now several others and myself told you it would, you fought that conclusion. Now as for it staying there it is at this present moment and that is a fact. AH means nothing PM is more meaningful (because those bids can get carried over to regular trading) then AH and that really means nothing most of the time. Its the orders that pile up in regular trading towards the open that call the price of it at the open. So in the end while you may like to think because it is up to .42 in AH it is really meaningless. As to how vocal you are that is your own fault. I have always said I would rather a person keep his trap shut if he doesn't know. That the amount of post are not important it is the quality.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 06:41 PM #193
    so your saying when are we going to learn to stop calling pps? that is stupid, thats what people do when they buy a stock, they are making a choice based on what they think its future direction will be, so excuse me if i come on here and say it out loud, u **** face.

Like I said ummmmm a thousand times already, "this companies PPS is impossible to call on a DAY TO DAY OR A MINUTE BY MINUTE" (I suggest you go back and reread it before you waste space commenting on a post). I have also given the reasons and should have been well known by now and what a surprise have been proven out time and time again. This last time was just the lastest example.

P.S. Your post here in the quote is a perfect example of what I was saying before about the quality of post over the amount because it clearly was a waste of space and needed to be corrected in the end.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 06:41 PM #194
    ok john come tell me when u can buy shares in the .30's thats when it will count u dumbshit. you are the quintessential know it all.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 06:42 PM #195
    ok dipshit i am not trying to predict it day by day so you just wasted a shit load of space. and if u take some of my ramblings as PREDICITONs than u dont get it, its called shooting the shit. if i say hmm i think it can still hit .50 today that doesnt mean shit, except to you, im not going to cry when it doesnt hit .50 im doing what u call speculating on the price. you really are a prick.
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 06-27-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 06:47 PM #196
    see john i dont care if i say soemthing and end up being wrong, i dont care about that like u do. thats life. i also dont nit pick everything i say if im chatting on this forum im usually free thinking and not caring as to whether or not i coem off wrong or look liek i dont know something. unlike you, who seems to care way way too much. **** face.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 06:49 PM #197
    ok john come tell me when u can buy shares in the .30's thats when it will count u dumbshit. you are the quintessential know it all.

You watch come Monday when all the traders will be looking at the closing PPS of record.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 06:51 PM #198
    thats fine john, just because it trades in the .30's doesnt mean it belongs there, will be bought back up, momentary blip in the upward movement. fundamentally it doesnt belong in the .30's anymore IMO if im still allowed to post my opinions, john seems to think thats wrong.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 06:52 PM #199
    not to mention traders arent oblivious to what just happened with the russell index, and they know that was just a bs move as well, unless all traders are retarded.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 06:55 PM #200
    ok dipshit i am not trying to predict it day by day so you just wasted a shit load of space. and if u take some of my ramblings as PREDICITONs than u dont get it, its called shooting the shit. if i say hmm i think it can still hit .50 today that doesnt mean shit, except to you, im not going to cry when it doesnt hit .50 im doing what u call speculating on the price. you really are a prick.

Can you even remember what you just wrote????

"so your saying when are we going to learn to stop calling pps? that is stupid, thats what people do when they buy a stock, they are making a choice based on what they think its future direction will be, so excuse me if i come on here and say it out loud, u **** face."

That was a statement to me saying that I said that it was impossible to call a PPS at *ALL*. I have never said that, as a matter of fact I have said that the only kinds of calls one can make on the PPS are longer term.

Yet another good example of your dumbass post.

Page 20 of 26 ... 101819202122 ...