Page 13 of 35 ... 3111213141523 ...
    Guru
    06-23-2009, 02:17 PM #121
    i tried but my money hadn't cleared for non marginal trading!! bcle @ .023

Guru
    06-23-2009, 02:20 PM #122
    I hear ya bill, I watched spng go up and down, behl up and down, mglg up and down...why aren't any of them peaking on the day that i need more $$ to feed my siri addiction...ok maybe it was better they weren't back in my ++300% range today..

Guru
    06-23-2009, 02:34 PM #123
    Ya, Romo. You do give me comfort though, knowing that I am not the only one that this happens to!

Guru
    06-23-2009, 02:38 PM #124

Some cheap entertainment before power hour

Addict
    06-23-2009, 02:43 PM #125
    2 BILLION shares of NXHD traded today.
    If it's true that volume preceeds price the good things to come.

Always DYODD!

06-23-2009, 03:06 PM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post

Always DYODD!

OOOO BOY! Thanks for the tip! I'm screaming right now at my non-marginal hold .... hopefully tomorrow i can get in.....

Well I learned something new again today. I didn't know I could enable/apply for Margin Trading for my account. It won't help me now, but in two business days I'll be able to go crazy.
    Last edited by Gallep; 06-23-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Addict
    06-23-2009, 04:42 PM #127

Another PR from NXHD this afternoon.

Does anyone feel it is strange that NXHD puts out so many PRs? I am wondering if it is a good thing or should be considered a warning sign...

SALT LAKE CITY, UT -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 06/23/09 -- Nexia Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: NXHD), a diversified holding company, is moving to another level of brand awareness, notoriety, and prestige for their Landis Salons, which sell AVEDA(TM) products exclusively. They have retained the award winning Clearvision International Inc. , a dominant force in the media placement industry, to help launch their national brand awareness marketing campaign over the next 24-48 months.

Nexia's CEO, Richard Surber , stated, "Our vision is to expand the salon concept and build the Nexia portfolio of health and beauty and real estate," building on reported record revenues from the flagship Landis Lifestyle Salon in Salt Lake City .

This vision is quickly becoming a reality with a high-profile celebrity endorsement underway that promises strong visibility and prominence for the brand. Moving forward with innovative Video News Releases (VNRs) and infomercials, Clearvision will use its more than 20,000 affiliated media outlets including TV, radio, print, and online to provide maximum media placement. Top tier exposure through well known channels like CNN , MSNBC, CNBC, FOX NEWS, Access Hollywood, EXTRA, and more, will launch Nexia and their Landis Lifestyle Salons to the next level.

With an eye on the future, and Clearvision's strong track record in the industry, Nexia confidently anticipates continued financial growth.

About Nexia Holdings, Inc. :

Nexia Holdings Inc. is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah . Nexia owns a majority interest in Landis Salons, Inc. Nexia's operations include fashion retail, health and beauty, and real estate. For more information about Nexia , see their WEBSITE at www.nexiaholdings.com.

About Landis Salons, Inc. :

Landis Salons, Inc. combine superior customer service with the cutting edge AVEDA(TM) 12 Points of Difference. Built around the world-class AVEDA(TM) brand, they proudly use and sell purely plant-sourced products. See Landis' WEBSITE at www.landissalons.com, as well as VIDEO about their AVEDA(TM) 12 Points of Difference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joEef...ature=related; it will give insight to viewers about what makes Landis AVEDA(TM) Salons stand out above the rest.

About Clearvision International, Inc. :

CVI is the leading media production and news placement syndicate of its kind in North America , offering HDTV production and broadcast facilities, extensive distribution and tracking resources, and an outstanding worldwide team that has earned over 40 Golden Mike, Addy, Emmy, Clio, Telly, and Aegis awards. Learn more about Clearvision on their WEBSITE at www.fortunebroadcasting.com.

Clearvision, Inc. was compensated 400,000 shares of Series C Preferred NXHD stock, per an agreement dated September 30, 2008 with Nexia Holdings, Inc.

Guru
    06-23-2009, 04:42 PM #128

Bcle

BCLE closed up at .029

MGLG was low volume today...waiting for news. I don't know when the flow numbers are coming out, nor does anybody else. So it is just "Hang Time".

06-23-2009, 04:43 PM #129
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post

Always DYODD!
    nxhd,
    I could not get any .ooo1s ,did anybody else get some...???

I picked up a few more bcle at .025
    these cheap shares are awsome..!!!

Addict
    06-23-2009, 05:01 PM #130
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    nxhd,
    I could not get any .ooo1s ,did anybody else get some...???

I picked up a few more bcle at .025
    these cheap shares are awsome..!!!
    Sort of an odd day for me....

I sold 2 Mil MGLG @ .0015 netting 3K$.
    I used that 3K$ and bought 15 Mil NXHD @ .0002.
    I have a sell order in for 10 Mil NXHD @ .0003 which will give me my money back and 5 Mil shares free and clear.
    I plan on using that 3K$ to buy back into MGLG around .0011 or .0012.
    Once I saw MGLG dip below support at 15 today I was sure it would continue. I dont think the numbers are coming out for at least another week. That gives me time. I believe that will all the PRs on NXHD and the insane volume today that I can unload those 10Mil shares @ .0003 quickly, and thus get back into MGLG quickly.
    But will MGLG drop to 11/12? I think it will. With the low volume it has shown past couple days I think there is nothing stopping it from dropping down to .11. It hit .0010 on its last drop and when the buyers stepped in, so I'm taking that as the new support and trying to buy at one tick above to ensure my order is filled.
    Then I will sit back and watch both of my stocks run.

Also, when MGLG broke support I also sold another 2 Mil shares which is sitting in my acct as cash right now. That leaves me 2.5 Mil shares of MGLG currently in possession in case PR comes sooner than I anticipate PLUS cash on hand ready to pull the trigger in case it does. Lets hope I dont have to chase the ask.

GOD I LOVE STOCKS!!! Its like playing chess with money!
    Last edited by ShotsII; 06-23-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Page 13 of 35 ... 3111213141523 ...