Page 32 of 33 ... 2230313233
    Guru
    06-19-2009, 12:13 AM #311
    friday intraday has been created, glta

Enthusiast
    06-19-2009, 12:16 AM #312
    We all should embrace the fact that so much of the media jumped all over the chance to bash the fact that HS was omitted from the app release. It just proves that there is alot of attention to this company. I mean from those who said it is worthless. It will never make it. No one will pay for content. Etc, etc etc. But still they are all over it and make it news. I think everyone is secretly rooting for this company to make it because if it doesn't what do we have left? Clear Channel...oh please. Pandora can't survive in its current model. Oh yeah, does anyone remember that AT&T is getting into the SATRAD and SATTV business. Must be something to this thing huh?

Keep accumulating and in the end we will be rewarded. (IMHO so do your on DD on investing.)

06-20-2009, 12:46 PM #313
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Sources close to me are saying that the other unofficial iPhone apps are going to be shut down within the next week. I am not sure if its because you can listen to H100/101 on them or simply because they allow you to stream Sirius XM, either way, they are about to be stopped.
    Any further info on this? How could they go about blocking access via Pocket Tunes? Doesn't it simply tap into the internet player streams?

Addict
    06-20-2009, 01:04 PM #314
    With all this buzz, we could be in the low .40's Monday morning again.

Question is, will it finally hold and step higher ?

At some point selling on a pop will be a big mistake when it continues higher when the big boys finally flip the switch.

Mentor
    06-20-2009, 01:27 PM #315
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    With all this buzz, we could be in the low .40's Monday morning again.

Question is, will it finally hold and step higher ?

At some point selling on a pop will be a big mistake when it continues higher when the big boys finally flip the switch.
    You never know, thats what the 3 week flat lining was about. They want you out of most your holdings BEFORE .44 cents. Everytime they hold a resistance level, your more likely to sell for fewer gains the next jump. Its a game. But we are forced to play it. It will take off one day,but that day is a complete unknown. Best to prepare for anything, and have a trading strategy well thought about before the day even starts.

Head Honcho
    06-20-2009, 01:29 PM #316
    Quote Originally Posted by zcurzan View Post
    Any further info on this? How could they go about blocking access via Pocket Tunes? Doesn't it simply tap into the internet player streams?
    I do have more info... they want to shut them down and are now realizing that they have no legal grounds to do so. It was funny how my contact went from being up at arms to totally dejected in less then 48 hours.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    06-20-2009, 01:29 PM #317
    I dont know what monday brings, except its going to open over .40 on Monday, in normal trading. Game now is too see how many buys they can clear over, before it runs, and how many shares they can get you to dump before the next big move.

Guru
    06-20-2009, 01:57 PM #318
    it would be great, once stern and mel realize they cant stop pocketunes if what charles is saying is right, then they shouldhave no reason to not put howard on the app, when hell he is already being played through the iphone.

Head Honcho
    06-20-2009, 04:33 PM #319
    Except for the fact that those apps are pretty pricey for an iPhone app and you dont get the 7 days free.

Those apps are a loophole for diehard fans IMHO and not a reason to keep him off the flagship company application.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-20-2009, 04:37 PM #320
    i think we are saying the same thing there charles. if howard realizes his die hard fans can get him either way, then he will want to be on there, if some1 else is benefiting from it already.