Page 28 of 33 ... 182627282930 ...
    Mentor
    06-18-2009, 08:20 PM #271
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    hey relmor, let demian know hes listening to the pirated version of stern... he's totally misinforming the readers of his article. btw, itunes and the iphone app are not the same
    Ya, i felt like an ass already for spreading that, but i did say it was a rumor. Ive said warning warning!!!
    LOL
    He figured it out i think. The world ignores us anyway. The world goes round and round. It was well discussed how that app was not the right app.

06-18-2009, 08:22 PM #272
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Priceless

I love that people criticize me. SW is on a roll! They have made some grossly inexcusable errors lately based on what I have been told.
    Yeah the information got a little slap stick for awhile. Last night I was playing Robin Hood (siriuslypsyched) to prevent some of the new members from being mislead and the forum police gave me a warning ticket (I probably did over react a little but not bad enough to get pulled over and cited) ...so I tore it up the warning citation and moved on. I decided that it was making me too stressed out.

Head Honcho
    06-18-2009, 08:24 PM #273
    IT was never even an "app" it was a podcast. This is wrong on so many levels.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 08:25 PM #274
    Priceless

I love that people criticize me. SW is on a roll! They have made some grossly inexcusable errors lately based on what I have been told.
    Errors......
    I cant contain the errors!!!
    I dont mettle with their madness. THey love to be the first with news....Sometimes when your that way you get it wrong. Maybe they feel like they need to beat you guys to the punch so to speak. I tell them not to worry. No worry of Charles or Tyler ever leaking anything good. LOL
    That was a joke actually, I just had to say it. Funny. Good stuff. Admit that was funny. LOL
    Im kidding too. I think in May maybe ....
    So anyho....
    I did take 10 minutes , as suggested. Stretched. Played with my pen....
    And then remembered. I wrote a least 10 posts today bitching about this bs of a day. So I realized I was wasting my time, and stopped. Now im typing again.

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 08:26 PM #275
    IT was never even an "app" it was a podcast. This is wrong on so many levels.
    I counted.
    They should pull it.

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 08:41 PM #276
    Quote Originally Posted by toxdoc View Post
    No, I'm not looking for a bashing site. Just looking for an objective one. And this isn't it. Just tryin to speak some truth. The truth is that there is alot of blind optimism on this site that somehow SXM is going to quickly turn around and the stock price is going to pop like crazy despite any good objective data suggesting so.

As an investor, don't you want unbiased objective data and opinion? Don't you want facts, not blind optimism? The facts are that Sirius has never shown a profit. And although they came close last quarter, it was mainly because of good cost cutting, not great increases in revenue. They are extremely over-levered. They are losing subscribers and had to bailed out by Malone, leaving serious dilution a problem. Now you can spin the numbers anyway you want, but that's the bottom line. They are treading water right now, plain and simple.

With all this in mind, their PR campaign and marketing strategies become vital for their survival. And the fact is that they manage to screw that stuff up time and time again. They simply don't seem to get it!
    Sorry to burst your bubble,but you have the wrong site for Cheerleaders,that would be another site maybe,we only deal with objective facts here not rumors or hype or conjecture...

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 08:44 PM #277
    Quote Originally Posted by toxdoc View Post
    No, I am invested. Got in at .1185. Just frustrated because could be so much better if they had a clue on how to market themselves. Because let's be honest, that's all they have left. Their bottom line is ugly and it will continue to be ugly for quite some time.
    Really,why don't you put up some of those ugly numbers on the bottom line,Educate me please..lets see if you know what your talking about?

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 08:48 PM #278
    Quote Originally Posted by SIRIHILL View Post
    This makes so much sense to me. If Sirius is going to play fair with all of the potential streaming platforms, they would not have released an app with Stern (their big dog) today...that would have given Apple and AT&T an unfair advantage over Verizon, MobileOne and others...

It is really the ethical thing to do. Playing fair and giving the other companies a chance to integrate will pay off in the long term. I think it is smart business.
    that is fkn funny!!!!! i dont agree with the ethical part. id rather have said , its good karma . LMFAO

IMVHO--- anyone bashing charles/tyler for their articles are clueless or just on a mindbender. i dont need to defend them, they can defend themselves. but, charles informs his readers of the competition and their moves. he gets bashed for that. fine. opinion is opinion. im a big believer in knowing who the fck is my competition and what the fck they are doing to get an edge on me. he gets hammered stern is not on the iphone app and writes about it.

EXCUSE ME, SINCE WHEN IS STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE A GOOD DEFENSE FOR THIS STOCK? IT DOESNT WORK IN FRONT OF A JUDGE, WHAT WOULD MAKE ANYONE THINK NOT TALKING ABOUT IT WILL MAKE THE STOCK PRICE STAY UP???? IF CHARLES DOESNT WRITE ABOUT IT, OR BRANDON DOESNT WRITE ABOUT , DO ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS MARKET WILL NOT KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF STERN BEING LEFT OUT REALL MEANS?? EVERYBODY GO FCK YOURSELVES, IM GOING TO SMOKE A JOINT AND CHAT IN THE DAILY MARKET THREAD WITH MY BOYS FROM SATWAVES AND SIRIUSBUZZ --BILL HART , SHOTS, LOSTIBURONES...WE JUST CHILL AND MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY........ PZZZZZZZ

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    06-18-2009, 08:49 PM #279

A Preview For those without an IPhone...

http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/vide...=1#26743681001

This video points out facts and does not bash, nor is it a "cheerleader".

Charles, why is the edit button that massive icon?

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 08:51 PM #280
    lol, sorry i didnt mean everybody, just the retarded ones who take logic and sense out of the discussion.

Page 28 of 33 ... 182627282930 ...