Page 15 of 33 ... 5131415161725 ...
    Addict
    06-18-2009, 02:00 PM #141
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    he is not live, is available as a download, im sure its getting released after the live show ends. its downloadeable in 30 minutes sets.
    That's what I figured....that's not the same by any stretch of the imagination. HOWARD FANS want him LIVE! The recorded stuff is for when they absolutely can't get to the radio to listen live and to go down memory lane for stuff they really like.

Guru
    06-18-2009, 02:01 PM #142

Heads up for MGLG holders in Market Watch

Market Watch people - New press release for MGLG and price is going up. Just a heads up. Sorry for the interruption.............

Guru
    06-18-2009, 02:10 PM #143
    Wow - that came and went fast. Yesterday I jokingly proposed a pool for how long it would take SIRI to get back to 34. I think we are a penny and half short right now, but most certainly trending.

Wow, what a cluster f***.

Addict
    06-18-2009, 02:17 PM #144
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Wow - that came and went fast. Yesterday I jokingly proposed a pool for how long it would take SIRI to get back to 34. I think we are a penny and half short right now, but most certainly trending.

Wow, what a cluster f***.
    yup....brought to you by the marketing geniuses at SXM!

This is like embarassing. What a marketing disaster. I sure hope there's something to some of the suggestions by other posters that Mel and Howard have this big plan in mind. But, rational thinking doesn't point in that direction. What could be going on is Howard refusing to play ball (just like MLB...forgive the pun) and SXM was caught with the dilemma of having made a public commitment to release the app by end of Q2, and therefore, couldn't wait to close a deal with Howard over 'mobile rights'. Of course, why the hell would you make such a commitment without having Howard on board in the first place? MORONS!

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 02:21 PM #145
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    yup....brought to you by the marketing geniuses at SXM!

This is like embarassing. What a marketing disaster. I sure hope there's something to some of the suggestions by other posters that Mel and Howard have this big plan in mind. But, rational thinking doesn't point in that direction. What could be going on is Howard refusing to play ball (just like MLB...forgive the pun) and SXM was caught with the dilemma of having made a public commitment to release the app by end of Q2, and therefore, couldn't wait to close a deal with Howard over 'mobile rights'. Of course, why the hell would you make such a commitment without having Howard on board in the first place? MORONS!
    I dont trust SiriusXM management one bit. They sell shares on the 18th, release the app on the 18th, and then tank their own marketing of the most anticipated news event they will have this year. Makes me wonder about their intentions with the stock price....
    Seems like a PERFECT way to help the MM's control buying pressure, create another bull trap, and keep the price down. Perfect opportunity to justify a plunge, even for an hour, or two, or a day, etc...
    This justifies a sell off, one was coming to a degree anyway, so lets make sure this rally isnt bought into. WTF!!???

Head Honcho
    06-18-2009, 02:21 PM #146
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Sure , its why the stock price is sucking so bad. It is important to investors. But you say TIME AND TIME AGAIN this site is only a very very very small percentage of investors(charles own words). So to an end user , who doesnt give a rats ass about Howard, where can i go to get a content list? Not on this site. SIRIUSBUZZ.COM
    No info on the iphone app,EXCEPT HOWARD ISNT on it.
    2 articles.
    No content list.
    No mention of the new features.
    You guys serious? You are actually going to defend yourselves? WOW.

Relmor....

I am in the middle of a friggen divorce, and dealing with attorneys. The features are out there, but they are not the news.

It is ****ing attitudes like yours that make me wonder why the hell I even bother.

I'm done for the day
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Guru
    06-18-2009, 02:30 PM #147
    constructive criticism?

Guru
    06-18-2009, 02:31 PM #148
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I dont trust SiriusXM management one bit. They sell shares on the 18th, release the app on the 18th, and then tank their own marketing of the most anticipated news event they will have this year. Makes me wonder about their intentions with the stock price....
    Seems like a PERFECT way to help the MM's control buying pressure, create another bull trap, and keep the price down. Perfect opportunity to justify a plunge, even for an hour, or two, or a day, etc...
    This justifies a sell off, one was coming to a degree anyway, so lets make sure this rally isnt bought into. WTF!!???
    what do you mean they sold shares today?

Enthusiast
    06-18-2009, 02:35 PM #149
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    That's what I figured....that's not the same by any stretch of the imagination. HOWARD FANS want him LIVE! The recorded stuff is for when they absolutely can't get to the radio to listen live and to go down memory lane for stuff they really like.
    Underway, you are correct. Post live is for those who cannot get to the radio to listen...that is the majority of the population. Our days are busy and we all have to tend to things. But doesn't mean I don't appreciate a show if I didn't see or hear it live. Hell, it is exactly why I have a DVR and use it every single day. Again don't miss the forest for the trees. Do you remember Stern when he had his TV show? His audience was almost the same whether it was live or a repeat.

I will keep saying it...Content is KING. And the bigger thing here is the fact that Howard is on iTunes. ( I haven't heard it myself, so I am assuming this is the case.)

Guru
    06-18-2009, 02:37 PM #150
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    Relmor....

I am in the middle of a friggen divorce, and dealing with attorneys. The features are out there, but they are not the news.

It is ****ing attitudes like yours that make me wonder why the hell I even bother.

I'm done for the day

I am sorry but what does your divorce have to do with SIRIXM, Is it making you sell your shares of the stock?

I thought you needed a laugh.

Page 15 of 33 ... 5131415161725 ...