Page 31 of 33 ... 212930313233
    Enthusiast
    06-18-2009, 10:07 PM #301
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i have to disagree that its a mature rating obstacle.. PLAYBOY CHANNEL is on the sirius iphone app and it is hella more vulgar and mature than stern. my ASSUMPTION is its a contractual issue , and one that shouldve been completed prior to this release.
    Bingo! bassmaster.....

I think Opie and Anthony are on the Iphone app....They are (try to be) as harsh as Stern. I think this is some kind of contractual issue as well.

Head Honcho
    06-18-2009, 10:08 PM #302
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    that is fkn funny!!!!! i dont agree with the ethical part. id rather have said , its good karma . LMFAO

IMVHO--- anyone bashing charles/tyler for their articles are clueless or just on a mindbender. i dont need to defend them, they can defend themselves. but, charles informs his readers of the competition and their moves. he gets bashed for that. fine. opinion is opinion. im a big believer in knowing who the fck is my competition and what the fck they are doing to get an edge on me. he gets hammered stern is not on the iphone app and writes about it.

EXCUSE ME, SINCE WHEN IS STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE A GOOD DEFENSE FOR THIS STOCK? IT DOESNT WORK IN FRONT OF A JUDGE, WHAT WOULD MAKE ANYONE THINK NOT TALKING ABOUT IT WILL MAKE THE STOCK PRICE STAY UP???? IF CHARLES DOESNT WRITE ABOUT IT, OR BRANDON DOESNT WRITE ABOUT , DO ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS MARKET WILL NOT KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF STERN BEING LEFT OUT REALL MEANS?? EVERYBODY GO FCK YOURSELVES, IM GOING TO SMOKE A JOINT AND CHAT IN THE DAILY MARKET THREAD WITH MY BOYS FROM SATWAVES AND SIRIUSBUZZ --BILL HART , SHOTS, LOSTIBURONES...WE JUST CHILL AND MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY........ PZZZZZZZ
    Bassmaster, winner of the first ever SiriusBuzz post of the week AND the inspiration for my new "post of the week" award, where I award someone for displaying such a high level of awesomeness that inspires other people to try and achieve that same level of awesomeness.

Congrats.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    06-18-2009, 10:12 PM #303
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Charles that was end of year stock bonus's instead of cash last month and they filed with sec that they would be having planned sells every 2 weeks in 5% tranches,,,not insider sells,,
    Correct BUT, those guys do have a say in when the iPhone app would be released... a day after their sells executed. I am just saying. FWIW
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 10:15 PM #304
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Bassmaster, winner of the first ever SiriusBuzz post of the week AND the inspiration for my new "post of the week" award, where I award someone for displaying such a high level of awesomeness that inspires other people to try and achieve that same level of awesomeness.

Congrats.
    What is a JOINT? is this like a GIN MILL!!!

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 10:18 PM #305
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Correct BUT, those guys do have a say in when the iPhone app would be released... a day after their sells executed. I am just saying. FWIW
    Yes your right ,but if it was me i would have sold today,which was the date given last month,,so see they are incompetent!!! SP was higher today..

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 11:44 PM #306
    ok im a little more mellow now
    -i read that the howard stern channel was on the app last night but was removed. is this fact or rumor?
    -i also read it may have been a bandwidth issue. ok, was it possible to delay the release till that issue was fixed?
    -if that was not possible, why no press release letting us know stern/premium content will soon be available thereby protecting the stockholders.
    -obv the impact of the APP release is not the same with stern/premium content , but can somebody explain to me or convince me how this app without premium content is a gamechanger?

as of right now, i see the sirius iphone app as a subsidiary of siriusxm that competes with the premium versions of slacker/pandora.

Guru
    06-18-2009, 11:45 PM #307
    the only way to invest in this company unless your big ben is complete and utter blind faith, if you haven't figured that out than you should sell all of your shares and walk away.

We now are competing, scratch that, have officially defeated pissdora and fudgeslacker...

continue to buy shares at this discounted price and wait...

BAM
    Last edited by imromo24; 06-18-2009 at 11:47 PM. Reason: had to add BAM for more dramatic effect

Guru
    06-18-2009, 11:57 PM #308
    ps. to be a big ben means everyone who heard stern wasn't on the iphone app was granted an excellent opportunity to sell premarket and buy back at lunch, which is clearly the best way this stock is played (right now)

personally i deeply feel that this stock could take off, i have read enough that its possible and i have waited to long and feel its too close to take any chances..too bad for me because today i could have added alot to my position for free.

you can see it does move fast when it does move, yesterday was what 22%?

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 12:02 AM #309
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    the only way to invest in this company unless your big ben is complete and utter blind faith, if you haven't figured that out than you should sell all of your shares and walk away.

We now are competing, scratch that, have officially defeated pissdora and fudgeslacker...

continue to buy shares at this discounted price and wait...

BAM
    i am faithfully blind!!!!! LOL...i am not selling. i know we will get there.

ROMO, i am very pissed because i should have had a plus $30k day today in sirius, and instead it was minus $5,500. thats almost a 40k swing of where it should have been.

i agree , we are destroying those 2 sites in downloads today. but remember our app comes with 7 days free, we're gonna need some people converting to paying customers. i dont have a doubt we'll be able to convert quite a few but premium content is our motto. thats what separates us from the competition.

Guru
    06-19-2009, 12:07 AM #310
    nice !

i hear ya, and if your as long as i am then one day up and down is pretty worthless!