Page 14 of 33 ... 4121314151624 ...
    Mentor
    06-18-2009, 01:51 PM #131
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    charles need an article fast, free howard on itunes
    He will write about it, maybe in a week. Report how Howard is losing his touch, or not relevant, EVEN IF FREE. NO NO NO NO
    Chuck chuck!!!
    I got your headline. Dont worry, you can use it.
    Howard Stern for Free? How the mighty have fallen.......

Go for it Charles. You can use my idea.
    Or this one.
    Stern now being offered for Free. Cant even give this guy away....

I got more, let me know when your going to do the article.

Addict
    06-18-2009, 01:51 PM #132
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    So your just a news reporter today. O wait. Your actually reporting what you THINK is important today. So thats actually being a critical journalist.
    Seems like Tyler you did a little of both today. Instead of typing app out , here what it does, heres what it doesnt do, you THOUGHT and used opinion to highlight what you thought your readers cared about. So nice of you!!!
    So this is more for investors? Im confused...
    Because most people on here want Howard, they get Howard. Most are music fans, and this has nothing to do with music. Your article (trust me Ive read enough articles in my life) seems to be a simple JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON negative piece, with intent to create emotions.
    As a neutral observer who doesnt know much about this subject i have to agree with Reimor that it would have been much more useful to get some real info about the App and its functioning. Then you guys could have delved into the Stern issue when some more facts were available.

Guru
    06-18-2009, 01:52 PM #133

shorts screwed

this could be a big announcement coming that apple is buying out sirius?

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 01:52 PM #134
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    charles need an article fast, free howard on itunes
    Dont hold your breath.

Addict
    06-18-2009, 01:52 PM #135
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    because its free on itunes thats how!!!!! they will use their best product to entice people, while being able to ask more for advertising. man people are selling in fear right now, i happen to think its a mistake.
    sorry....I'm not getting this at all. Howard is live on iPhone you are saying? Via whose application? Or, is it recording of Howard program as iTunes download? What exactly are you saying?

Guru
    06-18-2009, 01:54 PM #136
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    He will write about it, maybe in a week. Report how Howard is losing his touch, or not relevant, EVEN IF FREE. NO NO NO NO
    Chuck chuck!!!
    I got your headline. Dont worry, you can use it.
    Howard Stern for Free? How the mighty have fallen.......

Go for it Charles. You can use my idea.
    Or this one.
    Stern now being offered for Free. Cant even give this guy away....

I got more, let me know when your going to do the article.

relmor please don't feed the lions..
    you know this is good news that we haven't heard yet, howard is still under sxm contract, this is something big

Guru
    06-18-2009, 01:55 PM #137
    howards advertising revenue may have just quadrupled

Enthusiast
    06-18-2009, 01:55 PM #138
    One thing I noticed in the Sirius XM company announcement that I have not seen anyone comment on:

Sirius XM could have touted their iPhone offerings without mentioning what they were leaving out. The press would have noticed, but perhaps not made such a big deal about it. Instead Sirius XM intentionally mentioned what people would be missing on today's new iPhone application. They listed these things, so perhaps they were intentionally drawing people's attention to these things so they could later create a premium package of the things "you have been missing." Thus, they are perhaps creating demand in the eyes and ears of those who will now try the free 7 day trial application.

The idea that has been given out that Sirius XM has told people that because of "mobile performance rights" Howard Stern is not yet available but might be soon is a little hard to believe since Sirius XM has had months to obtain those "mobile performance rights"

Perhaps to actually create a sense that some wonderful programming was not being offered for free and to intentionally make people think they were missing something, Sirius XM's press release said:

"Some select programming, including MLB Play-by-Play, NFL Play-by-Play, SIRIUS NASCAR Radio, and Howard Stern, will not be available on the iPhone and iPod touch. Listeners will continue to be able to access that programming through the platforms they are currently offered on."

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Guru
    06-18-2009, 01:56 PM #139
    he is not live, is available as a download, im sure its getting released after the live show ends. its downloadeable in 30 minutes sets.

Addict
    06-18-2009, 01:58 PM #140
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSirius View Post
    One thing I noticed in the Sirius XM company announcement that I have not seen anyone comment on:

Sirius XM could have touted their iPhone offerings without mentioning what they were leaving out. The press would have noticed, but perhaps not made such a big deal about it. Instead Sirius XM intentionally mentioned what people would be missing on today's new iPhone application. They listed these things, so perhaps they were intentionally drawing people's attention to these things so they could later create a premium package of the things "you have been missing." Thus, they are perhaps creating demand in the eyes and ears of those who will now try the free 7 day trial application.

The idea that has been given out that Sirius XM has told people that because of "mobile performance rights" Howard Stern is not yet available but might be soon is a little hard to believe since Sirius XM has had months to obtain those "mobile performance rights"

Perhaps to actually create a sense that some wonderful programming was not being offered for free and to intentionally make people think they were missing something, Sirius XM's press release said:

"Some select programming, including MLB Play-by-Play, NFL Play-by-Play, SIRIUS NASCAR Radio, and Howard Stern, will not be available on the iPhone and iPod touch. Listeners will continue to be able to access that programming through the platforms they are currently offered on."

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    Note how it says 'will not be available' as opposed to 'currently not available' or 'not available immediately' with some explanation. SUCKS how they are handling this.

Page 14 of 33 ... 4121314151624 ...