Page 13 of 21 ... 31112131415 ...
    Mentor
    06-17-2009, 05:51 PM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by otone View Post
    Have the time? not really. It takes me a matter of minutes to scroll through most of the garbage on the other site. I do however, stop and read your posts as well as a few others. Some of what you write seems to pander to your fans over there who obvioiusly have a certain hatred to this site. Merely pointing it out.
    Fair enough. But I was makign a point, as you fail to mention.If your going to bring it up, you might as well contexualize it. I said John doenst like brandon, so he wont post over their. I said charlies is a di***d, but i still post here. I dont think that was a big mystery? Do you not see us going at it all the time? His personality grates on me. But at least he offers a response, debates things with you, and doesnt hide from criticism. I dont have to like everybody do i? I think john is an ass, he knows that, and he thinks im crazy. Big deal. I dont wake up every morning wondering if John will hold me, or clueless, or everyone else on here who montiors my every post(that was for clueluess, my good buddy). LOL LOL
    Charles wrote a good article, I complemented him on it. If he writes a bad article, ill mention that too. I like Tylers personality. Im not unreasonable.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-17-2009 at 05:54 PM.

Head Honcho
    06-17-2009, 05:55 PM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by otone View Post
    Some of what you write seems to pander to your fans over there who obvioiusly have a certain hatred to this site. Merely pointing it out.
    Who there has a hatred for this site? That is messed up. I can honestly say that I have never visited their website so, I am surprised to hear this. There is a group of actual haters? I guess there are a couple of people here that qualify as SW haters... never mind... I guess fair is fair. Although the people here seem to hate certain people and not a group or the website as a whole.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    06-17-2009, 06:01 PM #123
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I said charlies is a di***d, but i still post here. I dont think that was a big mystery? Do you not see us going at it all the time? His personality grates on me.
    It "grates" on him because he hates that he agrees with most of what I write but secretly can't admit it because not everything I think/know is beneficial to the company. If its good for Sirius he agrees, if its bad, I am an idiot. That is not opinion, you can go back and read every single pro and con (in his eyes) and there is quite the pattern.

Now he will reply and call me an idiot and maybe even spend hours looking for the 1 time in 100 where he agreed with me even though it was bad for the stock price all while ignoring the other 99 times like they never existed.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-17-2009, 06:06 PM #124
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Who there has a hatred for this site? That is messed up. I can honestly say that I have never visited their website so, I am surprised to hear this. There is a group of actual haters? I guess there are a couple of people here that qualify as SW haters... never mind... I guess fair is fair. Although the people here seem to hate certain people and not a group or the website as a whole.

I can agree with that, I would still HATE Brandon if he was still here. I am an equal opportunity hater. relmor that was just for you.

P.S. relmor, About what you said before, back at you baby.
    Last edited by john; 06-17-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Mentor
    06-17-2009, 06:08 PM #125
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    It "grates" on him because he hates that he agrees with most of what I write but secretly can't admit it because not everything I think/know is beneficial to the company. If its good for Sirius he agrees, if its bad, I am an idiot. That is not opinion, you can go back and read every single pro and con (in his eyes) and there is quite the pattern.

Now he will reply and call me an idiot and maybe even spend hours looking for the 1 time in 100 where he agreed with me even though it was bad for the stock price all while ignoring the other 99 times like they never existed.
    O youd like that wouldnt you....
    Youd like that wouldnt you.....
    Sure we agree on some things.
    SiriusXM marketing department sucks.
    Mel has "lost a step".
    They are "late" to the party for the iphone, but just in time, in my opinion.
    And that Im a genius, and he secretly agrees with me, secretly holding a large long position in SIRIUSXM.

Guru
    06-17-2009, 06:11 PM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post

nice frickin find! boating is huge and a great place to jam out to some sat rad...and of course no obstructions out on a lake!

Enthusiast
    06-17-2009, 06:13 PM #127
    What's funny Rel is that you miss the debates that you had here when You, John, SL62, and others posted here... Yet, that is one of the key reasons why folks supposedly left. Grass isn't always greener. Debates aren't welcomed over there. Bring all the debaters back over here!

Head Honcho
    06-17-2009, 06:18 PM #128
    Nothing makes me happier then all the reports I get about censorship over there. I get at least 3 private emails per week from people complaining and even a few who were instantly banned.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    06-17-2009, 06:28 PM #129

credit to Trip

Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos
    did u see my response? there is more than 1 person who has recieved this response from sirius. i do not think it is bogus.

I may have missed it, but I wanted to give credit where it is due. Trip brought this info to this site yesterday and I have wanted to get it confirmed for myself. Well I just did. Spoke to SXM customer care and was told that iphone app will be available 6/18. He actually said today, which tells you the rep is located on the other side of the world.

You will need to have an existing subscription to download the free app. No downloading the app and subscribing through your iphone. That sucks
    But hey the rep seemed to know what he was talking about, so they have definitely put out the training material to the field.

Sooooo...here it comes folks. POW! .60

Great job Trip!

06-17-2009, 06:34 PM #130

i phone subscriptions

I read that it would cost only $3.00/month to get Sirius/XM on your i phone without having to pay $12.99 for the standard service. Has anyone else heard this?

This seems too cheap to me, since the licensing per subscriber is supposed to cost $1.99/month.

Maybe it's going to be $3.00 with the licensing charge added on.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Page 13 of 21 ... 31112131415 ...