Page 10 of 21 ... 8910111220 ...
    Mentor
    06-17-2009, 04:32 PM #91
    brag post here: i said give it about 2 weeks till we get the breakout (from the time everyone else was calling it). and by looking at my watch. its 2 weeks!!!!
    and the funny part is, how many people got sour in the past week since it didnt do anything. patience grasshopper. hopefully we can continue this and see some blue skies soon? that maybe reaching, but cmon lets get to .50 or .60 by the next Q...

Mentor
    06-17-2009, 04:34 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Well...
    No ones perfect. If he really felt that way, im sure he felt obligated to mention it to his fans. I spoke out as much as I always do, loud and abnoxious, as did others. So i hope the damage was minimal. Plus brandon has always said a break on .36 is a buy. So, hes probably back in now anyway. After that he did notice that a strong uptrend and rally might happen soon. So he gives a few angles. Not all negative.
    i didnt intend to beat him down. i just want the panic sell recs to keep coming!!

hope your well, and good job with keeping the internet trolls in line..

Guru
    06-17-2009, 04:37 PM #93
    .417 ah, YO!

Mentor
    06-17-2009, 04:40 PM #94
    Well...
    Plus brandon has always said a break on .36 is a buy., hes probably back in now anyway. After that he did notice that a strong uptrend and rally might So happen soon. So he gives a few angles. Not all negative.
    fair enough.. although i didnt read anything today about him telling his flock to get back in. dont matter. i dont wanna drag this any further, i got my kicks in. btw, ive been following asm lately. he is doing a good job on his posts, i like what i am reading from him. he is just a better blogger than journalist imo. you see im not all about hating relmor...

Enthusiast
    06-17-2009, 04:41 PM #95
    Charles with all that is going on with the SIRI today, WHY DO YOU PICK TODAY TO headline your negative rate hike article? I'm ok with the information in the article but it's the front page on siriusbuzz while NO MENTION of the ramifications of the looming annoucement? Where is Tyler anyway?

Guru
    06-17-2009, 04:43 PM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    This is what amazes me why people still listen to him. I also doubt he saw todays increase in PPS coming. So anyone who followed his advice lost out.
    i don't anymore, he's always opposite, that last call to .21 scared me and i thought of selling, his artice the weekend before the malone deal scared me and i almost sold, the rs article scared me and i almost sold...im one of the weak hands he prays on, except i have no cajones to sell and hope to get in lower so i always luck out by not

Guru
    06-17-2009, 04:49 PM #97
    .42 dance .42 .42

Guru
    06-17-2009, 04:57 PM #98
    FWIW- Ill still read and interpret BM's articles im just skeptical of motives. He puts some thought into things..i appreciate all perspectives of course...

Guru
    06-17-2009, 04:58 PM #99
    Interesting. I was seeing 46 as a problem, thats right in your range. Just enough past resistance to mess with retailers, and a perfect short trap if they can contain the buying volume. If they cant, they might have to give in to .53 as their next shorting opportunity. Then of course... Right back to .40 again...
    Like clockwork

Well if you recall the last time you asked I said I dont like giving a target price on this stock but gave what I had said before. So this is the same, the only difference this time is that the Iphone news is replaced by the rate increase. Many people will be put off by this news and see it as a negitive as more people complain about it, thinking the loss of subs will out weigh the increase. For the ones that have followed this company for a long time will know this is what they needed for some time and all the analyst will be happy about it.

Head Honcho
    06-17-2009, 05:01 PM #100
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    Charles with all that is going on with the SIRI today, WHY DO YOU PICK TODAY TO headline your negative rate hike article? I'm ok with the information in the article but it's the front page on siriusbuzz while NO MENTION of the ramifications of the looming annoucement? Where is Tyler anyway?
    I wrote about todays news today, sorry about that... what do you suggest I do? I will write about the iPhone app when it becomes news. I am not going to write 3, 4, or 5 articles about the day it is going to be released hoping that I will get it right the week leading up to its release.

I wrote about the price hike because that xm webpage specifically setup for the rate hike was the first confirmation that I could get from Sirius XM. I have talked to my contacts and no one can confirm that the app will be released tomorrow. So, what am I to do? We already talked about what we think it means... should we regurgitate what we have already written?

I wrote how the official Sirius XM application was the reason for Nicemac being squashed (correct)
    http://siriusbuzz.com/sirius-xm-to-r...pplication.php

Tyler mentioned it would be release mid June, around fathers day (correct)
    http://siriusbuzz.com/sirius-xm-q1-numbers-released.php

He then mentioned how he thought they could make it successful
    http://siriusbuzz.com/how-sirius-xm-...nt-success.php

He then posted what he thinks it will mean to the bottom line
    http://siriusbuzz.com/iphone-app-wil...-sirius-xm.php

Bottom line, I cant download a Sirius XM application or point people to where they can download it, until I can, I will wait patiently.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 10 of 21 ... 8910111220 ...