Page 4 of 6 ... 23456
    Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 03:58 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    That is bogus,the person who posted it on Yahoo said it was from a phone call to CS and this post is an e-Mail made up and edited,plain to see it.
    I don't believe it....just my 2 cents...
    I don't believe this phone call ever happened. It is remotely conceivable that this poorly written text was a draft of an email that was being held at the ready for when Sirius XM actually made an announcement. I don't believe any "customer service" person would make any such statement over the phone before the company issued a public announcement about it.

Yes, it is possible that Sirius XM will make a public announcement today or any day after today, but the phone call doesn't sound real.

Let's hope to hear a real announcement, with wonderful publicity and great consumer receptivity very soon - then maybe we can all exhale!

Guru
    06-16-2009, 04:06 PM #32
    did u see my response? there is more than 1 person who has recieved this response from sirius. i do not think it is bogus.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 04:06 PM #33
    and this spread is just bs, they freaking maipulated that cflose like crazy, now this spread is retarded!

06-16-2009, 04:10 PM #34
    That was the biggest bs close I've ever seen!!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    06-16-2009, 04:19 PM #35
    That email/phone call is a fake. I emailed IR and asked them if they have any knowledge and they replied that they do not and their have been no recent updates about the release date, email and ask yourself if you must.

Did you guys not notice the grammar errors in that message?

Long SIRI!

Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 04:24 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    did u see my response? there is more than 1 person who has recieved this response from sirius. i do not think it is bogus.
    Hi Tripping!

I did read your response, and I know you are an honorable person. Of that I have no doubt.

However, are you sure of your sources? Doesn't it seem very odd that Customer Service would send out such claims before Sirius XM made a general announcement to the public. Wouldn't customer service send out a response more to the effect of "Thank you for your inquiry. As you know, Mel Karmazin has announced that Sirius XM will soon be available on the iPhone. Please keep posted for announcement of this wonderful applicable we are all looking forward to."

Like I said, even though it does not seem logical to me that Customer Service would be making such statements, I know you are honorable and I hope your sources are telling you the truth.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 04:39 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    now option on americas best selling car...

damn now im really convinced this stock is controlled, an announcement like this would pop any stock price.

We better hit .40 today or someone should go to jail
    Anyone hauled away in cuffs?

Guru
    06-16-2009, 04:39 PM #38
    well there is a website running a story on it, i dont want to give the name on here so.... but anyway its more than just 1 guy reporting this reponse, thats whats giving it credibility to me. i hope its real.

06-16-2009, 04:40 PM #39
    Just as a matter of fact, the march 11th price increases where talked about by customer service reps before the company ever released an official notice.

Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 04:49 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Just as a matter of fact, the march 11th price increases where talked about by customer service reps before the company ever released an official notice.
    If you have ever worked for a product company that required customer care to be prepared for a new product release, then you know they can't keep their mouth shut.

Not saying this is what happened here, but believe me it happens.

Page 4 of 6 ... 23456