Page 3 of 4 1234
    Guru
    06-16-2009, 01:24 AM #21
    BM on SW...he is definately shorting this stock...or trying to pick up more at lower prices...there is no excuse for his sky is falling article.

06-16-2009, 08:08 AM #22
    Seeking Alpha.......Great Post. Here is the good part......

I have maintained the unpopular position that Sirius XM has at its disposal, and should implement as quickly as possible, its shareholder approved reverse stock split. The benefits of such a move are many. From a reduction in the overall float to maintaining listing requirements, it’s time for Sirius XM’s board to act.

Let's go Mel.

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 09:43 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by stkdn View Post
    Seeking Alpha.......Great Post. Here is the good part......

I have maintained the unpopular position that Sirius XM has at its disposal, and should implement as quickly as possible, its shareholder approved reverse stock split. The benefits of such a move are many. From a reduction in the overall float to maintaining listing requirements, it’s time for Sirius XM’s board to act.

Let's go Mel.
    I ripped him for that article, on SA. His worst article ever.

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 11:16 AM #24
    AUNTIE EM, AUNTIE EM,it's a twister!!!!!!!!! Oh wait we ended up in OZ land,this is great,SXM is at $3 a share here....BM's Take on the world!!!!!

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 11:29 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I ripped him for that article, on SA. His worst article ever.

kind of why i despise brandon so much... he's a short term trader, and he writes articles that get published everywhere. he tells everyone SIRI stock owners he cares so much about them and goes on his own agenda. SL62 pegged it. and you know what im talking about. relmor i understand you ripped him for this article, but most of you guys worship him and put him out to be like God. and you guys keep feeding his ego, he's a menace to me, because im a long. FINE , i have no problem with him daytrading , seriously. but when it comes to writing articles and giving the impression he's a long , its TOTALLY BOGUS. he's a fraud and a hack. i can point out to his advice for the last 3 months and most of it has been horrible. and yeah it affects me, cause he puts out BS and sheeple follow it. i personally dont understand how u follow him so closely when his agenda clearly doesnt agree with yours. and then some shit i read the other on one of his articles that says he hasnt censored anyone...AHEM big lie, you know it, i know it....get off the shneid already relmor . i would have more respect for you if you had your own site than be a hardcore poster/forum administrator on CFRCEO's site. btw, i do highly respect your an administrator there, and you post here.

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 12:55 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    kind of why i despise brandon so much... he's a short term trader, and he writes articles that get published everywhere. he tells everyone SIRI stock owners he cares so much about them and goes on his own agenda. SL62 pegged it. and you know what im talking about. relmor i understand you ripped him for this article, but most of you guys worship him and put him out to be like God. and you guys keep feeding his ego, he's a menace to me, because im a long. FINE , i have no problem with him daytrading , seriously. but when it comes to writing articles and giving the impression he's a long , its TOTALLY BOGUS. he's a fraud and a hack. i can point out to his advice for the last 3 months and most of it has been horrible. and yeah it affects me, cause he puts out BS and sheeple follow it. i personally dont understand how u follow him so closely when his agenda clearly doesnt agree with yours. and then some shit i read the other on one of his articles that says he hasnt censored anyone...AHEM big lie, you know it, i know it....get off the shneid already relmor . i would have more respect for you if you had your own site than be a hardcore poster/forum administrator on CFRCEO's site. btw, i do highly respect your an administrator there, and you post here.
    Good post Bass,agree 100%,can't add anything more,...now where is John with that link to Relmor's theory's...

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 01:04 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good post Bass,agree 100%,can't add anything more,...now where is John with that link to Relmor's theory's...
    My own site would get like 5 people. And Id have a special forum for John to come debate me on 911. LOL LOL
    Bassmaster.....
    Brandons Brandon. Tons of people like cos,and sl62 and killer and asm dont kiss his ass. We try to balance him. Someone has too!!!
    But hes over all bullish. So that makes him a long. He does trade, and probably shouldnt. Not my business. I see his forum as an opportunty to talk freely about the company. If everyone was still here, then Id be here. Since everyone I like to talk to and have fun with didnt go, then I like posting here too. Good information is good information.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-16-2009 at 01:18 PM.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 01:31 PM #28

I put it on the first page of this thread.

P.S. relmor doesn't even have a clue of the basic physics of how a plunger works.
    Last edited by john; 06-16-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 01:46 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I put it on the first page of this thread.

P.S. relmor doesn't even have a clue of the basic physics of how a plunger works.
    I disagree John,Relmor knows exactly how that toilet got plunged.
    Everyone who visited it that day wore demolition vest in and set the charges to blow it up then The owner sent 3 planes in to the toilet next door to create a diversion to get the police and firemen to visit the toilet next door to put out the fire and order his toilet exploded to get a rebate from the insurance company Because it had asbestos in it...
    So see it all comes together like clockwork...

P.S. i know this be3cause a friend of a friend overheard the owner tell the chief to flush it...

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 02:08 PM #30
    I disagree John,Relmor knows exactly how that toilet got plunged.
    Everyone who visited it that day wore demolition vest in and set the charges to blow it up then The owner sent 3 planes in to the toilet next door to create a diversion to get the police and firemen to visit the toilet next door to put out the fire and order his toilet exploded to get a rebate from the insurance company Because it had asbestos in it...
    So see it all comes together like clockwork...

P.S. i know this be3cause a friend of a friend overheard the owner tell the chief to flush it...
    Listen ********s.....LOL
    Im going to go cry now in the corner. Johnny and Irish hurt my feelings!!!
    WHHHHAAHAHAHHAHHAAAA
    Watch your back boys.....

Page 3 of 4 1234