View Poll Results: Will you follow Bubba?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 80.00%
  • No

2 20.00%
    10-11-2007, 12:56 PM #1

Will you follow Bubba?

With all the talk about Sirius not renewing their contract with Bubba The Love Sponge what will the fans do?

I have become such a fan of Bubba that I honestly plan on following him wherever he may wind up going. Whether it is a podcast or back to terrestrial radio I really plan on doing everything I can to keep up with his show.

I'm not saying that I will cancel my Sirius subscription but, listening to Bubba's show will surely take away from my Sirius listening time. In the last year or so Bubba has become more a part of my day than Howard Stern did after 15 years of listening.

Head Honcho
    10-11-2007, 12:59 PM #2
    If his show is available via some radio station's internet feed or a podcast I will definitely listen. I would even consider paying a buck or two if he set up some kind of internet feed himself.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    10-11-2007, 09:44 PM #3

Bubba Is Entertaining

I do find Bubba entertaining. There are times when he is over the top a bit, but overall I find the show interesting, and would follow what he is doing.

I also enjoy Jay Thomas on Sirius Stars 102 (which airs at the same time as Bubba)
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

10-11-2007, 11:49 PM #4
    I can't do without Bubba.

11-20-2008, 02:30 PM #5
    if he goes i go ........ipod willy

with all the music and talk shows available now on phones. i hope that he ends up somewhere us west coaster can hear him...

Head Honcho
    11-20-2008, 02:59 PM #6
    I had to be up early for a conference call this morning and I caught Bubba on "The Bone" and I have to say, it is still amazing to listen to him do a clean show. If you listen to Sirius you can't even believe that this is the same guy. Why anyone would listen to his morning drive show and not sign up for Sirius is totally beyond me.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

11-20-2008, 03:27 PM #7
    clean is better then no show... im not gay so i cant even listen to howard anymore. dancing with the stars , idol and ass licking will be the death of him and sirius... its a slap in the face not to give him mad dog or O & A money..ill post a link when i ebay my 4 sirius radios