Page 32 of 39 ... 223031323334 ...
    Guru
    06-12-2009, 04:25 PM #311

Good Week!

Well guys, we had a good week!

I could have used and additional .0005 for today, but what the hay!

If you guys have any hot stocks in line please post them this weekend. I know I will be in and out during the weekend. I am going to do some fishing for some more stocks.

BCLE will be up there very soon. It is really solidifying again.

So groovy! MGLG rocks! Spread the word this weekend!

Have a great day!

Bill

Addict
    06-12-2009, 04:28 PM #312
    Good afternoon gentlemen.
    Looks like we're doubling or tripling our initial investments daily. It's going to be a lovely weekend, but I will be impatient and anxious for Monday.

Be well,

Dr. Shots

06-12-2009, 04:29 PM #313
    Wow, what a ride the last few days have been. Today was funny in that my overall account only went up like $17.00 over yesterday; it was a roller coaster ride today just to get back where I was yesterday (which was a very profitable day).

Enjoy the weekend, and I will TRY and check in on Monday from No. Myrtle Beach, SC to see what happens with MGLG. I'll be able to watch it on my iPhone at all times.

If something really crazy happens, I'll try and login here and post up.

You girls be good.

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-12-2009, 04:30 PM #314
    Bill,
    your right . . .0023 is still nice, a 35% gain. I guess I am whining a little expecting a big bull run. Come on, I had popcorn, candy, soda, a big chair. Oh well the name of the game is "money" and we did nicely. Along the way I picked up another M. I will use this for leverage later when I want to take some profits. Other than that... I will just sit back and enjoy.

Who else is in BEHL? I am enjoying their creeping . . I have a good feeling about them . . But I think it will be a while. If they can lock in a contract with China . . we will be off and running.

Guru
    06-12-2009, 04:33 PM #315

Congratulations Doc!

Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Good afternoon gentlemen.
    Looks like we're doubling or tripling our initial investments daily. It's going to be a lovely weekend, but I will be impatient and anxious for Monday.

Be well,

Dr. Shots
    Dear Dr. Shots -

Congratulations!! I was going to email you later today, but I see that you have the hub bub. It was a pretty cool day, except for the middle of it when we went back down to .0017. The MM's were giving the stock away below the ask and drove it down. We made all of this money and then were down to nothing for the day. Then they had mercy on us and threw us a bone, lol.

How was the graduation? I hope it was great for you! And your parents (in New York City??) That must be wild for them.

Anyway, Doc, catch you later...

Bill

Guru
    06-12-2009, 04:42 PM #316
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Wow, what a ride the last few days have been. Today was funny in that my overall account only went up like $17.00 over yesterday; it was a roller coaster ride today just to get back where I was yesterday (which was a very profitable day).

Enjoy the weekend, and I will TRY and check in on Monday from No. Myrtle Beach, SC to see what happens with MGLG. I'll be able to watch it on my iPhone at all times.

If something really crazy happens, I'll try and login here and post up.

You girls be good.
    You Girls....lol

Have a great vacation....don't sit in the Hotel room with your laptop!

Check in if you can!

Bill

06-12-2009, 04:46 PM #317
    Stock Mag;

I've got BEHL, and I'm holding it! One of the Ihub posters (bigmoneyplaya), has a video from D. Fisher (ceo), you can down load the PBR, to look at it. I couldn't retrieve it, it's from a Mac, but the others were saying it looked good. I'm almost as excited about BEHL as I am MGLG. And....it's climbed with little news for 2 days. By the EOM, there's no telling how high it will go when they do the next PR, that should be released with an update to everything that's going on.

Gi Gi

06-12-2009, 04:51 PM #318
    congrats......dr. Shots!!

06-12-2009, 06:09 PM #319
    Quote Originally Posted by looking upward View Post
    Stock Mag;

I've got BEHL, and I'm holding it! One of the Ihub posters (bigmoneyplaya), has a video from D. Fisher (ceo), you can down load the PBR, to look at it. I couldn't retrieve it, it's from a Mac, but the others were saying it looked good. I'm almost as excited about BEHL as I am MGLG. And....it's climbed with little news for 2 days. By the EOM, there's no telling how high it will go when they do the next PR, that should be released with an update to everything that's going on.

Gi Gi
    good afternoon GiGi ...
    Behl is moving along quite nicely .004 close but it was week
    mglg just shocked me I never saw it coming I thought the noise I was hearing was a bunch of pumpers...lol
    I sold off lvlt thursday and today and reinforced my ocnf position at 1,65
    I am hoping it was a good choice..
    amne is not moving much it has a 5 for one forward spilt coming up
    I sold the balance of my ssccq holdings today ...now wondering if that was a good move
    (bcle) closed at .025 I am thinking this is the sleeper..

congrats Shots enjoy your week end....!!!

06-12-2009, 10:06 PM #320
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    You Girls....lol

Have a great vacation....don't sit in the Hotel room with your laptop!

Check in if you can!

Bill
    Bill--

Rest assured I will be keeping a vigilant eye on MGLG via the TD Ameritrade app on my iPhone whilst fishing from the pier in Cherry Grove, SC from Sunday through Thursday. I think we're in for a helluva ride...

I will have my laptop with me as well; if the situation warrants, I will login here and post up. I am not staying in a hotel, as my family owns a couple places in No. Myrtle Beach, SC and I will be in comfortable surroundings.

The fish should be biting. I will know on Sunday. Our plane lands at 10:30am and I hope to be fishing by 12 noon at the latest.

If I don't post here...know that I am following along and reading up. If things get wild, you'll see my post here. I actually look forward to looking at my iPhone while fishing and sunning in the warmth of South Carolina.

Have a GREAT weekend, ladies...

P.S.-- Im in BEHL as well.

Page 32 of 39 ... 223031323334 ...