Page 2 of 9 1234 ...
    Guru
    06-02-2009, 09:09 PM #11

Decisions on timing

The hardest thing for me has been decisions on timing. I have been reading and educating myself with Stan Weinstein's "Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets." It is a wonderful book. It has shown me every where I have screwed up and is making me correct those things. I got a new used copy off of amazon for $13.00, I think.

This time, I am going to employ all of his principles.....because he is absolutely right and see what can happen.

I used to doubt where to get in.....when to get out....and on and on.

Now I am looking for a good stock that fits his cirteria.

I would list them here, but this is all so much more than a laundry list.

Watch SSCCQ tomorrow...it will probably go up to .25 since I sold, but at least I got out even. It had me worried the last few days, but then today pulled through. The moral to that story though is that I didn't lose any money.....which a lot of times is a win.

A little later,

Bill

Mentor
    06-02-2009, 10:31 PM #12
    Bill

What was your sell price on SSCCQ? I sold at .895 for a loss of about $20...commission. You know my motto...buy and drive the price down...sell and drive the price up... so my friends can prosper!!! Your F...g welcome!LOL

BTW picked up some more BCLE today @.036...dropped to .032 shortly thereafter. Damn...Damn...Damn Motto working like a charm!

Have a great day tomorrow!

Jeff

have you seen what SPNG is doing!!! Don't cry!!

Guru
    06-02-2009, 10:48 PM #13

SSCCQ and BCLE

Hey Jeff -

I sold at .09 I guess I did lose a few dollars.....whatever the commission was....oh well, what the hell! lol

Here is some news from today:

Bio-Clean International, Inc.: Bio-Clean International, Inc. Affiliated Entity, American Bio-Clean Corporation, Receives Urgent Order for 14 Additional Weapons Cleaning Machines from Defense Supply Center

HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA, Jun 02, 2009 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) -- Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets: BCLE (www.bio-cleanintl.com) announced today that the Company's affiliated entity, American Bio-Clean Corporation (www.americanbioclean.com), a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) has received an urgent order for 14 additional weapons cleaning machines from Defense Supply Center, Columbus, Ohio in a contract award valued in excess of $200,000.

John P. Finn, COO of American Bio-Clean said, "We constantly receive e-mails and inquiries from our Country's 'War Fighters' on the front lines in Afghanistan concerning our weapons cleaning machines and fluids. These 'War Fighters' use our weapons cleaning machines along with our environmentally-friendly, aqueous-based cleaning fluids on a daily basis. We are proud of our all-volunteer 'War Fighters' that are giving of themselves to keep all us safe here at home."

About Bio-Clean International, Inc.

Bio-Clean International, Inc. recognizes the problems facing our environment. Our exclusive, non-toxic, bio-remediation fluids provide an environmentally-safe solution. Our exclusive products and machines have been tested and shown to be in complete compliance with environment regulations, in other words, "Cleantech".

Our majority-owned subsidiary, American Bio-Tech Cleaning, Inc. (ABT), designs and manufactures customized parts and weapons washing/cleaning systems that are eco-friendly, using a water-based cleaning fluid integrated with a self-contained bio-remediation process. We also own a minority interest in American Bio-Clean Corporation (ABC) which markets and distributes our cleaning fluids and parts/weapons cleaning machines. ABC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) that is certified and meets the Federal-mandated 3% minority spending requirements. Similar mandated spending requirements adopted by most states vary from 3% to 20%. Additionally, many private sector companies have targeted goals for suppliers.

We also maintain a minority interest in Veterans Training Corporation (VTC) which is also a SDVOB business based in Southern California and provides a wide range of training programs for a variety of clients including the U.S. Department of Defense. In addition, VTC provides training programs for the private sector such as its OSHA safety-training programs for the construction industry.

For more information about Bio-Clean International, Inc. please visit our website, http://www.bio-cleanintl.com.

Have a great one.....smart buying on your part today! I am going to stay where I am at with BCLE....I own a shitload of it....I might change my mind by morning

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The price of any stocks drops right after I buy it, lol. Don't feel lonesome!

Bill

Guru
    06-02-2009, 10:49 PM #14

Spng

Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

What was your sell price on SSCCQ? I sold at .895 for a loss of about $20...commission. You know my motto...buy and drive the price down...sell and drive the price up... so my friends can prosper!!! Your F...g welcome!LOL

BTW picked up some more BCLE today @.036...dropped to .032 shortly thereafter. Damn...Damn...Damn Motto working like a charm!

Have a great day tomorrow!

Jeff

have you seen what SPNG is doing!!! Don't cry!!
    I will check out spng....

Guru
    06-02-2009, 11:12 PM #15

Spng

It is doing all of the right things...... it was at .37 earlier today..... Hmmm That stock has been kicked around so much.....I think I will go play fish, even though I like the chart.

As soon as I buy it, it will plummet, lol. I am such a neurotic. I just went through a bad breakup with SSCCQ. At least we left as friends, I should say.

Anything else comes up, anybody, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bill

Guru
    06-02-2009, 11:34 PM #16

Spng

Here is a little perspective from another guy:

http://www.stockhideout.com/sas-nigh...ck-alerts.html

Enthusiast
    06-03-2009, 08:53 AM #17
    Thinking about rolling the dice on AIG today.

I know the Fin stocks are scary, but I think AIG will be moving up. I think these are buying levels.

Addict
    06-03-2009, 11:28 AM #18
    Keep playin with penny stock guys ?

Buy SVNT. Is not a penny stock anymore (Its valuation says it is though).

Remember DNDN ? I recommended it here about 2 months ago when it was aroun $5.00. Just check it out.

Anyway, I bought 4000 SVNT shares at $5.15 about a month ago. It is going up. It will rocket though...

Anyone bet on TIVO ? I did now I am $12,000 richer.

I know, I know, base hits for you betting on penny stocks guys, but hey, I come out winning 90 to 95% of the time, my bat avg. is .900 to .950 !!! Tell that to Alex Rodriguez ! I win even if I am mildly wrong !!!

ps: Sell put options on SVNT, high yield.

Addict
    06-03-2009, 11:35 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Thinking about rolling the dice on AIG today.

I know the Fin stocks are scary, but I think AIG will be moving up. I think these are buying levels.
    AIG will not make you money unless you trade in 1000 share blocks and target say $250.00 USD profit in 1 week. If you make $100 in one week, get out, sell and redeploy.

In other words, trade, do not invest in AIG. AIG will linger around these levels until next year !!! Do not lose time, even if you do not think of time as an asset, it is !!!...

Hey I gave an idea, I think I could come with a time ETF or something for hedging purposes ... Market goes down, time ETF goes up, ha... I'll pitch it to Vanguard or someone... It will be just like that weather trading idea that ENRON had a few years ago...

06-03-2009, 03:20 PM #20

Cpst

Capstone (CPST)
    I got into this @ .70 and out @ .79. I got back in @ .6848 today but was wondering what any experience out there has to say about their new C200 lineup and June 15th 4Q results?

Page 2 of 9 1234 ...