Page 17 of 22 ... 71516171819 ...
    05-29-2009, 04:03 PM #161
    There was a 13 million share buy/sell literally TWO seconds before trading ended.

To me, that HAS to be a good sign on the last trading day of the month...

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 04:04 PM #162
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    some1 bought 3.6 million and driving it all the way to .359 while doing it. the ask and bid just sat there while it was being done. liberty buying there other 9 percent maybe?
    that much at end,waitng to see final tally on a chart..
    JMHO liberty won't be buying in the open market for their 9.9 % more,too easy to rob SXM from unissued shares at a low price..

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 04:06 PM #163
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    There was a 13 million share buy/sell literally TWO seconds before trading ended.

To me, that HAS to be a good sign on the last trading day of the month...
    Yes it is,that is smart money gettin g in at end of day buying shares mm's got at .30 probably yesterday..

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 04:07 PM #164
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    This is your five star dumbest post of the day!!!!
    Relmor do i really have to explain why?
    1.mutual funds can't own or lend money to a company.
    2.the stock price was already a .25 in nov.
    3.there wasn't any money in the inst. to lend,they all were taking a beating..needed all the cash they could get to survive..
    4.Tell me,did you double down vyour investment in dec or jan. or feb,like you are asking them to..BK was a real posibility if Liberty didn't step up..they had the cash..ETC ETC.....
    I bought shares at .05 cents, yes I did. And .12 cents, and .15 cents, and .17 cents. Apollo IS already a bond holder, so your wrong on that. So the bridge loan gets you to maybe .40 cents on relief buying. I dont know, maybe actually support the price by, geez BUYING the stock, as institutional holders long term, averaging down, and maybe allowing a decent stock sale price to take out May. Still say it was worth a shot.

Enthusiast
    05-29-2009, 04:07 PM #165
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    Tim...can you enlighten a bit on this telematics thing? I'm not familiar with it. thanks.
    this should give you a basic ideal of what telematics services can provide.

this may be the only place where i think Sirius and xm both were wise to extend the length of their contracts with oems, but with that said i think five oems have the right to use sdars spectrum for their own efforts and im not sure it excludes the offering of any other similar content.

heres some of what i posted to another board.its worth reading thru when you have the time to check out the included links.

heres the link

Addict
    05-29-2009, 04:07 PM #166
    JMHO liberty won't be buying in the open market for their 9.9 % more,too easy to rob SXM from unissued shares at a low price..
    don't think they can do that. everything with common is tied to market, which is why stock option awards are pegged to a price on the date issued, and why back dating has caused SEC criminal investigations. The same would be true for common stock.

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 04:08 PM #167
    Really? Wow. I dont think unissed shares would be issued for under .20 cents at this point.

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 04:09 PM #168
    don't think they can do that. everything with common is tied to market, which is why stock option awards are pegged to a price on the date issued, and why back dating has caused SEC criminal investigations. The same would be true for common stock.
    Just did it with HSN. They had a third party buying shares cheap, while they already owned stock, and bought them for a set one shot low price.

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 04:11 PM #169
    Was talking about Debt for equity swap,which is based on that days stock price...your talking about 900 million shares for 9.9% of company..factoring in full dilution..

Addict
    05-29-2009, 04:11 PM #170
    Quote Originally Posted by tim wallick View Post
    this should give you a basic ideal of what telematics services can provide.

this may be the only place where i think Sirius and xm both were wise to extend the length of their contracts with oems, but with that said i think five oems have the right to use sdars spectrum for their own efforts and im not sure it excludes the offering of any other similar content.

heres some of what i posted to another board.its worth reading thru when you have the time to check out the included links.

heres the link
    Thanks! Yes, now I remember reading this stuff. Ok, since it works via S-XM, that's a very good thing. I see it also supports 3G, etc, so cell apps will work too, but that leads back to the bandwidth/cost discussion earlier. I see it as a win technology for S-XM.

Page 17 of 22 ... 71516171819 ...