Page 1 of 22 12311 ...
    Guru
    05-29-2009, 08:09 AM #1

SIRI Intraday thread: Friday May 29

does everybody got their fingers crossed today?

05-29-2009, 08:15 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    does everybody got their fingers crossed today?
    Good Morning Tripp and All,

On both hands! I just looked at premarket, we are flirting with
    .30. I really hope we don't go below that. The .20's are so
    nasty! I really felt a whole lot better when we were at .63, lol.
    Seemed so long ago.

Julie

Guru
    05-29-2009, 08:15 AM #3
    looks like a first hand report of the shareholder meeting

http://www.maldiviandigital.com/site...us-xm-agm.html

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 08:31 AM #4
    Good Morning Tripp and Julie and everyone else.we are testing .30 as i type,hope we don't see .20's again but if we do it's a great buying opportunity to get in..

I see alot of sour words of gloom around the web,but it is all good..JMHO

Guru
    05-29-2009, 08:34 AM #5
    yeah johnny it seems we have a new wave of angry holders who bought in round the .40's and even .50's, good thing is less our holding from the teens and more have higher avg's now. sohopefully we wont have so much profit taking when we do go up. hopefully yesterday we got rid of alot of weak hands. IF UR A WEAK HAND, just sale and get it over with.

Enthusiast
    05-29-2009, 08:38 AM #6
    watch for the detroit telematics information which starts on june 2nd. this should give shareholders a clear ideal of leon blacks intent with hughes telematics they look like they have done a few partnerships with companys tthat are deep into phones and content.

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 08:47 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yeah johnny it seems we have a new wave of angry holders who bought in round the .40's and even .50's, good thing is less our holding from the teens and more have higher avg's now. sohopefully we wont have so much profit taking when we do go up. hopefully yesterday we got rid of alot of weak hands. IF UR A WEAK HAND, just sale and get it over with.
    good point tripp,but i see a few at satwaves who regret selling in .50's and .63 who will dump there if we ever get there soon..Let everyone who is scared take their small profit and move on to another stock,this is what SXM needs to move higher on no news..

Addict
    05-29-2009, 08:48 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tim wallick View Post
    watch for the detroit telematics information which starts on june 2nd. this should give shareholders a clear ideal of leon blacks intent with hughes telematics they look like they have done a few partnerships with companys tthat are deep into phones and content.
    kindly explain....don't follow what you are saying...thanks.

Guru
    05-29-2009, 08:53 AM #9
    well i tried to sign in to xm online this morning to find that i finally have to pay the 2.99, so i called xm thinking in the back of my mind i might have one of those so called bad customer service experiences, which i read alot online but have never dealt with myself. so guess what it took a minute to upgrade my account. i have never had one problem with customer service, siri or xm, that includes canceling siri as well awhile back when i got xm in my car. Makes me wonder if these people are being honest when they tell their horror stories bout customer service.

Guru
    05-29-2009, 09:02 AM #10
    I got someone to suscribe yesterday - woooo heeeee. XM + best of Sirius. He was one of those who got it with the car and let it expire.

Premarket down 1.3 cents woooo heeee. Average down my friends!!!!!!!! Buy more!!!! LOL.

Here's a tip for real money. Support RT at ~$6.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ...