Page 6 of 22 ... 4567816 ...
    Enthusiast
    05-29-2009, 12:03 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by stkdn View Post
    O My God......Siri is up 1 billionth of a cent!!!!!!!!!WhoRahHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    So, if you sell now does that make you a billionaire?

Guru
    05-29-2009, 12:07 PM #52
    obv just turned negative for the first time today going into the lunch hour, i dont think it will last long.

Enthusiast
    05-29-2009, 12:11 PM #53
    I have seen posts referring to the price dropping to the teens. What is the rational for this?
    I know that this is an irrational stock right now but come on. Get real.

I was one of the ones that thought we would be getting that bump right about now. And after we break the 200 (on a close) that a slow steady climb was going to happen. If it doesn't happen in a week or two I will have to concede that I missed that one. I actually thought we wouldn't drop below the 50 too. I did miss that one. But the idea that the price is going to the teens has no reality to it.

Can someone enlighten me on the reasons why some think this is possible if not inevitable?

Guru
    05-29-2009, 12:18 PM #54
    i dont think any1 here thinks that, yahoo the people saying that are bashers or just retarded and hoping for a ridicilously low buy. i think .29 is the lowest we could go. i did not expect .30 honestly. still doesnt change my mind about how low we can go though. specially now that i can see alot of support at this level, which will create some momentum. obv already going positive. last week the obv wasmostly negative with slight pops into the positive, today its the opposite, looks like the old uptrend. hopefully this carries into next week.

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 12:18 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    I have seen posts referring to the price dropping to the teens. What is the rational for this?

I was one of the ones that thought we would be getting that bump right about now. And after we break the 200 (on a close) that a slow steady climb was going to happen. If it doesn't happen in a week or two I will have to concede that I missed that one. I actually thought we wouldn't drop below the 50 too. I did miss that one. But the idea that the price is going to the teens has no reality to it.

Can someone enlighten me on the reasons why some think this is possible if not inevitable?
    No one here thinks we are seeing the teens,it was a joke post to someone else on another site saying we would..

Head Honcho
    05-29-2009, 12:24 PM #56
    This snippet from orbitcasts latest article was sent to me today by a reader and its nice to know I am not the only one catching heat and that I am not alone in my thoughts.

People ask me why I write about Slacker, when this is a satellite radio blog.

I get heckled a lot for that (and I get heckled for covering Pandora, mobile music, and the iPhone). But nobody complained when Sirius and XM were going through the merger process, and were trying to prove that both satellite radio and these services were part of a greater common marketplace. It seems hypocritical to me that I should cover the competition only when its advantageous, and then stick my head in the sand when its not.

The fact is, these internet/mobile services are competition, and are significant threats. They always have been, and they always will be.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    05-29-2009, 12:26 PM #57
    competition, yes, significant threat, no.

Head Honcho
    05-29-2009, 12:27 PM #58
    This is what worries me, now the media is spreading the word about what I have been saying for months, you can stream 3g internet radio right to your cars speeakers. This is bad for Sirius XM.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052900753.html
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    05-29-2009, 12:30 PM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post

Because of GM BK. I personally don't think SIRI will hit the teens, but that's what's causing the doom and gloom crowd to shake in their boots. GM BK is a huge thing and is hurting a lot of companies. No surprise that SIRI is getting clobbered because of it. It's an obvious cause and effect scenario. I hear the conspiracy theories, but don't buy it. Weak hands heading for cover. They'll be back!

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 12:30 PM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    This snippet from orbitcasts latest article was sent to me today by a reader and its nice to know I am not the only one catching heat and that I am not alone in my thoughts.
    Charles/Relmor,no disrespect,but knock it off with this Slackdora shit already,we already posted our thoughts and reasons for it being a competitor or threat to SXM adnauseum(sic)..it is a threat to market share of revenue not the death of SATRAD..but with the Annual meeting stating we will use Social network and all smart phone outlets to expand SXM i think your prayers were answered,late but still answered..

Page 6 of 22 ... 4567816 ...