Page 13 of 13 ... 3111213
    05-17-2009, 08:59 PM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hmm ive been looking at the chart quite a bit today, to me the downside here is very very little.

.30 could print but i dont see .29 lasting long if it happens. overall im willing to bet .34 is the end of this downtrend. im going to be watching next week and if i like what i see i will be buying back in.

Im thinking this week could def be the end of this downtrend. 7 straight down days its going to be hard to keep this up.

to me the only thing dragging it down here is investor sentiment. the only thing that can drive it under .30 or even under .34 is investor sentiment continuing to be off the charts.

plus there is this 5 wave theory people keep talking about, seems interesting. dont know enough bout all that though. anyway gl next week everybody should be interesting.

Sooo Tripp, When ya buying back in?
    Julie

Mentor
    05-17-2009, 09:01 PM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hmm ive been looking at the chart quite a bit today, to me the downside here is very very little.

.30 could print but i dont see .29 lasting long if it happens. overall im willing to bet .34 is the end of this downtrend. im going to be watching next week and if i like what i see i will be buying back in.

Im thinking this week could def be the end of this downtrend. 7 straight down days its going to be hard to keep this up.

to me the only thing dragging it down here is investor sentiment. the only thing that can drive it under .30 or even under .34 is investor sentiment continuing to be off the charts.

plus there is this 5 wave theory people keep talking about, seems interesting. dont know enough bout all that though. anyway gl next week everybody should be interesting.

I agree, at least not right before the GM decision. We might go test .40 from here, or we go to .32, .31, then back to test .40. Then I wouldnt doubt we go right back down again to around june 1st, maybe a quick take down on terrible gm news to .29 to .25 range, than back up in anticipation of the iphone news. It all really depends on where prices are when the news is announced. .30 to .35 cent support has a lot of reasons. I posted them on Tylers article.

Guru
    05-17-2009, 10:21 PM #123
    hey julie,

not sure yet, i wanna see how it trades a little before i make a move.

05-17-2009, 10:47 PM #124
    somebody answer this crucial question for doctorex: q1 09 gaap loss was 236 million, of which 186 million was a mysterious "preferred stock and other adjustments". this item was unexplained and apparently nonrecurring. if so, it means the gaap loss was "really" only 50 million, or about a penny a share. this could easily be made up in q2 and, if i read this correctly, would push siri into the black by gaap rules. correct?

Guru
    05-17-2009, 10:52 PM #125
    although i hate to agree with doctorex cause if i remember correctly he is a trips bashers, that would seem right to me. except they always find away to have the 1 time losses every quarter.

05-17-2009, 11:08 PM #126
    doctorex does not bash. check the archives here, and at yahoo too.
    anyway, according to the messages above, doctorex figures on the possibility of GAAP PROFIT for this quarter, q2 09. let your imagination run wild. what would happen to us if this actually occurred? how many boats can one man sail around in? how many jets can one man fly?
    doctorex has spoken.

Guru
    05-17-2009, 11:19 PM #127
    well then i might be confusing u with some1 else with doctor in their name, sorry.

Page 13 of 13 ... 3111213